The Legend [전설]

Black Pearl [Original Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[also this is technically a double update, so read Ch. 18 if you haven't guys.]

BGM: MAMA- EXO-K [here]

Ayo wasssup? throwback to the MAMA era. TURNBAEK! 

bc we all secretly miss this era. <3 

Hanseul, being the curious kitten she was, was snooping around the palace storage rooms with Leo. They were in their domesticated forms messing around. 

*Ayo, look at this!* Leo called out as he dug himself into a box. 

*Awww they're so cute!* Hanseul cooed as she perched herself next to what Leo had found. 

At that moment, Kris and Xiumin came into the storage room.

*Shh! Stay still!* Hanseul hissed. 

*Why are we even hiding from your mate?* Leo questioned. 

Kris could feel her presence in here but it was a little dark to dig through all the boxes. 

"Hanseul-ah, you can't hide forever~" Xiumin sang as he started digging through a few boxes. 

At that moment, Chanyeol came in. "How did you guys not find her?" he asked as he lit up a ball of fire so he could illuminate the room. 

'Aish, thanks to Chanyeol Oppa, they're going to find me soon.' Hanseul thought to herself. 

*Okay, Leo on the count of three, you are going to clone yourself and attack them while I make a run for it.*

*Wait, what the--*

 

*1*

*2*

*Hanseul--- wait!*

*3!*

 

Hanseul made a made a mad dash for the exit while Leo followed her as he unleashed his clones, confusing the Princes. 

"Where exactly is she?!" Xiumin asked. 

"I--" Chanyeol said as he tried to avoid the little mini Leo's attacking him. Aww, actually, Leo was cute in his little form. He wanted to pick him up and--

Suddenly the clones all vanished into thin air. 

"Aww ." Kris said. 

"That was a distraction... Clever... That's my girl." Chanyeol thought out loud. 

Unfortunately, Kris, Xiumin and Chanyeol weren't the only ones looking for her. 

All of exo was. 

 

"Hey, angel, where are you at?" 

"Jagi-yah~ come out!" 

 

Luhan squinted as he thought he saw a flash of white hide behind the staircase. 

"Aha." He said quietly to himself. He had seen correctly. He smirked as he caught Hanseul in her domesticated form by her fur on the neck how you would pick up kittens. He picked up Leo the same way as Hanseul and called out his brothers. 

"Guys, I found her!" He yelled. 

Suddenly, Hanseul jumped out of his grip and shifted back into her human form. 

"Luhan Oppa, I was almost about to win!" She whined. 

"Nice try, kitty." Luhan teased as he ruffled her hair.

Hanseul glared at him dangerously. "I'll get you back." 

"Thank god you found her." Baekhyun sighed. 

"Yeah, that was the longest game of hide and seek I ever played." Chen agreed. 

"It's actually totally unfair because Hanseul and Leo can shift small enough to hide inside boxes." Tao complained. 

Suddenly, Hanseul pulled out the picture they all hoped they would never, ever see in their lives again.

"You guys were so cute when you guys were younger." Hanseul cooed. "Look, Leo, aren't they adorable?" She said as she passed it onto Leo. 

Leo took one glance at the picture and covered his mouth and fell to the floor laughing. 

"Hanseul-ah, w-where did you find that picture?" Suho asked. 

It was a picture of them all as little pups when Xiumin was barely four and all of exo was on the floor of their playroom, taking a nap, with a little bit of drool coming out of the side of their mouths. It was embarrassingly adorable. 

"In my hiding spot." Hanseul sang. "I'm definitely going to keep this, okay?" 

"Not on my watch you aren't." Kris responded as he easily plucked the picture away from her. 

"Aww, Oppa why?" Hanseul said as she tried to get it back. "Leo, get it back for me!" 

Leo just gave her a "I'm-not-anywhere-near-tall-enough-to-reach-anywhere-near-his-height-and-neither-are-you" look. 

The wind suddenly blew from the west, causing the picture to fly out of Kris's hand. 

Hanseul leaped up for it, but someone was faster. 

A short man with blonde hair grabbed the picture and perched himself on top of a tree branch. He realized what he grabbed and burst out into laughter. 

The wolves growled, forming a little protective barrier around Hanseul. 

"Who the are you?" Tao growled.

"A little possessive and touchy over our wielder, I see?" The man responded. 

Leo stiffened. "Who are you, and how do you even know her identity?" 

The man landed back on the ground swiftly, handing the picture back to Kris. 

"Simple. I'm the creator of the black pearl. Of course I know who the wielder is." The man chuckled. 

Hanseul stepped out, a little frustrated the boys tried to protect her like a pampered princess, again. Some of the boys were even nudging their head to signal to her to stand behind them. She almost scoffed. As if they could control her. 

"Kwon Jiyoung the first?" Hanseul asked timidly. 

The man nodded with a grin. "I much prefer G-Dragon or GD but yes. Nice to meet you, Hanseul-ah. You're even prettier than my sister described you to be." he said as he bent down to kiss the back of her hand. 

The boys growled in irritation. 

GD smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing. It was entertaining to watch. He hadn't had this much fun since the last time he played a prank on his brother. He never would have predicted they would react this way. It was so fricking hilarious. 

"I wouldn't be too hostile towards me, exo princes, because I can actually answer most of your questions." He said mockingly. 

Leo was in shock as he scratched his head. "Wow, Hanseul actually remembered something from Professor Shin's lectures. He would be so prou--" 

"Yah, Kim Leo, watch it." Hanseul hissed. 

"So who actually are you?" Lay asked politely, because 'Kwon Jiyoung I' did not ring a bell in his mind. 

GD winked at Hanseul just for the heck of it. He was having fun watching the Princes get angrier by the minute. "I'm the creator of the black pearl. Wizard of darkness. First shadow charmer. The Oracle's brother. And the ladies' man, of course." he said as he shot a flirty look at Hanseul again. 

Kai teleported out of nowhere and gave GD a look. "Sorry, that's already taken. Can you please leave? One of us is already enough." He said with a bored look as he blocked GD's eye contact with Hanseul. 

GD rolled his eyes. "Do you guys even know the legend of the black pearl?" 

"No."

"Not really."

"Nope." 

"There's a legend for it?" 

GD shook his head and gestured them to sit down together on the grass. 

 

*Can we actually trust this guy?* Kris asked Hanseul. 

*Yes. I think so. Something feels different about him.* Hanseul replied. 

Sehun sulked, not realizing she was referring to his magical aura. *What's so different about him?* 

*Are you sure baby?* Chanyeol asked. 

*Yes, she's sure, Chanyeol. Now shut up and listen to the guy speak.* D.O. snapped. 

*And Sehun Oppa, I was referring to his magical presence. Now be quiet and listen.* Hanseul agreed. 

 

"So before the creation of the world, there was Lucifer, god's most treasured angel. Lucifer was powerful, righteous and a splitting image of god." GD started. 

"WE know who Lucifer is too!" Baekhyun snapped because he didn't like how GD was trying to get cozier to Hanseul. Baekhyun frowned as he slapped GD's arm off of her shoulder. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter