The Details [상세]

Black Pearl [Original Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Akdong Musician - 200% [here]

 

"Aha, found you!" 

Before Hanseul could even respond properly she felt herself picked up as strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her away from Lay. 

Hanseul blushed as the owner of the arms turned her around to face him. Drat. The majority of her mates had somehow found her.

"Hey, snow white." Xiumin said amicably as he grinned at her.

"Hey Minseok oppa!" She mimicked him as she adorably tilted her head to the left. 

"D'awww my jagi is so adorable!" Sehun gushed as he pecked her right cheek with kisses. 

Tao gave a brooding look to his hyung. "Lay hyung, there's no need to hide or hog her to yourself." He said rather haughtily. 

Lay exhaled sharply. He knew Tao could be one of the worst ones during the full moon, but he had a limit during the full moon too. 

Hanseul luckily, defended him. "Tao oppa, he wasn't hogging me. I was hiding from you guys." 

"What? Why?" Chanyeol whimpered as his arm wrapped itself snuggly around her waist. 

Hanseul laughed and pushed his arm away. "Because its you guys' time of the month and Chanyeol oppa, it's too hot for this right now." 

D.O. laughed at her silliness as he mussed her hair. "You make it sound like we're some girls on their periods." He said softly as he kissed her forehead. 

"You guys are. I swear." Hanseul joked. She looked around and saw two of her mates missing. 

"Speaking of which, where is Suho and Kris oppa?" She wondered out loud. 

Baekhyun and Luhan came out from the palace as well at the commotion in the garden. 

"Hey guys." They greeted. 

A series of greetings broke out. 

"Isn't it hot today?" Luhan asked almost too innocently. 

"It is really hot today, I have to agree with you, Luhan hyung." Baekhyun responded in the same manner. 

Luhan scooched closer over to Hanseul, and with his powers, forcibly moved a grumpy Sehun who was sitting next to her. 

Before Hanseul could even question why Luhan did that, Luhan winked at her and grabbed her waist so she was ducking behind Chanyeol's tall frame. 

It was at that moment four yells could be heard along with a chorus of squeals and protests.

Suho, Kris, Kai and Chen showed up with waterballoons and pelted the rest of the boys. 

Everyone was soaking wet. Except Luhan, Baekhyun and Hanseul. 

The boys gave each other impish looks. It was war time. 

Suddenly, Luhan and Baekhyun got out waterballoons from their pockets. 

"Here you go, hello kitty. Go get them!" Luhan said as he gave her a flirtatious wink. 

Hanseul wanted to ask why of all pet names, his for her was hello kitty, but she could only open as Chen pelted her with a water balloon. 

It popped right on the top of her head, leaving her hair soaking wet, and dripping in droplets of cold water. 

Hanseul shivered. 

Luhan somehow found her wet hair attractive. 

Hanseul growled. "Kim Jong Dae! You're getting it!" She said as she shook her hair off and started chasing him. 

Luhan was left with a heart that was beating too fast for its own good. 

"Haha, sorry Hanseul-ah! I'm not as ist as the other guys are~ Luhan, Baekhyun and your mates wanted to spare you from the fight because you were a girl." He said teasingly. 

"It doesn't matter, Oppa. I would have gotten you guys anyways." Hanseul smirked. 

Chen didn't even have time to admire her smirk that drove him insane even though he only saw it for a moment. He blinked once as he was running, and the next thing he knew, Hanseul had caught up with him and threw a waterballoon right at his collarbones. It popped and left Chen feeling cold. Crap. He had forgotten how fast Hanseul was. That was how she beat up Kris... how could he even forget?

Hanseul and Chen both had one waterballoon left in their hands. 

"Hey Kai! Don't cheat with your powers to grab waterballoons instantly, you stinking cheater!" D.O. hollered at the top of his lungs. 

Hanseul and Chen threw their waterballoons simultaneously as they were ducking behind trees and running away from each other. 

Unfortunately, Chen missed her target and her waterballoon only watered the grass near Hanseul. However, the waterballoon that Hanseul threw ended up bouncing against Chen's thigh and Chen caught it quickly before it could fall to the ground. 

"You're not the only one who can be fast, Hanseul-ah." He teased. 

Before Hanseul could respond, Kai popped up like the devil and he showed no mercy. He threw two waterballoons at Hanseul, one hitting her in the back of her head, and another one on her lower back. He got Chen on the stomach and on the face as well. 

"HAHA!" He laughed victoriously. 

"YAH! KIM JONG IN!" Hanseul screamed. She tried to snatch Chen's waterballoon to get Kai, but Kai had already teleported elsewhere. 

Chen smiled mischeviously as he realized they were having a tug-of-war for the waterballoon in his hand. 

"Hanseul-ah, I don't think you can beat me in terms of strength." Chen warned with a smirk as he let her have her way for a few seconds. 

True to his words, the waterballoon popped in their hands. 

Giggling and laughing the two raced each other back to the tub with all the waterballoons. 

It was still a warzone. Hanseul was surprised by how many waterballoons they had managed to fill. But then again, when you had Suho and Luhan's powers, she guessed it was a lot easier. 

The guys had even grabbed water guns by now. Four of them were holding down Suho for "cheating" as they squirted water into his face. 

Suho kept on squealing nonsense as he tried not to open his eyes and not let the water go in through his nose as he helplessly let his brothers get back at him for using his powers. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter