The Pride [자존심]

Black Pearl [Original Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Kim Beomsu, Taeyeon - Different [here]

Kai scratched his head. He didn't understand why what he did was so wrong. Hanseul would probably most likely one day become his mate, and it wasn't like that could have possibly been her first kiss. No way a girl like her could have not had her first kiss already. Okay, the part where he used Hanseul to make out with her to get another girl to go away was sort of wrong, but he figured a short apology would make up for it. Boy, could he have been any more wrong. 

Hanseul was pissed. Beyond enraged and upset. And even her mates had a hard time placating her. 

Kai was laying down on his bed staring at the ceiling wondering what he should do until he heard a knock at the door. He sighed. He would have to confront them sooner or  later, wouldn't he? He opened the door expecting his brothers to find... Leo. 

Kai sort of wished it was his brothers instead because even a blind person could have told you Leo was not a happy camper. The aura he was emanating was no joke. Kai gulped loudly as Leo walked in, 

"Ahh..." Leo said as he put his hands together to glare at Kai. "Prince Kai, I hope you realize what you did wrong." 

See everybody had seen the kiss happen yesterday night, but nobody knew why Hanseul was so upset.

Kai barely remembered what had happened. He only remembered the electrifying shivers the kiss had sent down his spine. 

Kai had this very bad feeling, and no, it wasn't just from Leo, he couldn't have had. That couldn't have been, Could it?

Leo held his tongue, but Kai could still hear a slight hiss. "You're a horrible player. Why would you even do that to her?"

, was that kiss her first?

Kai's mouth flung open and his heart dropped. Leo had to be talking about the kiss. Was she that mad he took her first kiss? He quickly recomposed himself. "Don't bluff to me, Leo. She's got three mates and an ex-fiance." Kai scoffed with a roll of his eyes.

At that precise moment the three brothers who had bonded with Hanseul came in. "He's not lying. We haven't kissed her on the lips yet." 

Sehun was seething with anger. "I can't believe you did that to her." They were all mad for different reasons. The brothers and Leo thought that Kai had kissed her against her will because they had only seen a brief moment of the kiss and then the slap. Kai was mad because they were being so petty about a kiss. Hanseul was mad because Kai had been thinking of another woman while he had been kissing her. 

Chanyeol put his hand on Sehun's shoulder. 

Kris just gave him a cold, hard, everlasting glare and sighed as he raked his hands through his hair in frustration. "Jongin, I know your love life has always been... hectic. But that was unnecessary and low. I am disappointed in you." 

Kai was a little ticked, See, he knew he did wrong, but he didn't like how they were all dishing it out on him, so his heart started to delude and deny itself. "How was I supposed to know she hadn't had her first kiss? Really guys, how was I?" He retorted sharply. 

Kai rolled his eyes. "At least her first kiss was taken by someone who will be her mate later on." 

Leo growled and snapped. No one should talk about his princess and best friend like this. He punched Kai in the face. He smirked when Kai fell backwards from the impact. "Even if Hanseul does bond to you, I promise you she'll try to break it off as soon as possible with the way you've behaved recently." Leo hissed darkly. 

At that moment a white cat came in. Well, . Everyone paled as the cat transformed back into Hanseul.

See, Kai wanted to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness, but once the denial started, it was even hard to stop it. His pride prevented him from admitting it to himself so he remained as stoic as ever.

He knew he did wrong but his ego wouldn't let him admit it. 

Hanseul's eyes glowed an ice cold blue just as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter