`Capture My Heart Part 1

The Proclamations of Love
Requested Plot: JiJae was the weird girl and nerd that no one likes. She only has one friend, TaeYang, who is actually, a very popular guy at school.
JaeJoong is the most popular guy at school. Jessica is the most popular girl at school. Thinking that the two popular people should date, she assumes that she and JaeJoong are girlfriend/boyfriend.
JaeJoong notices her all the time and wishes he has the confidence to talk to her.
JiJae has the biggest crush on him and TaeYang knows. He gives her a makeover.
Jessica HATES JiJae and tries to ruin her.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Imaginatious Presents,
Capture My Heart

Starring,
Kim Jijae, Kim Jaejoong, Jung Jessica, and Dong Taeyang

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was out and it was shining brightly. It wasn't too hot, but it wasn't cold either. It was just right. It was the perfect day to just relax or go out and do some outdoor activity. Kim Jijae did just that. As usual, she went over to her best friend since forever, Dong Taeyang's house. Of course, as usual, Taeyang would answer the door, with his bed hair and dazed look.

“Wow, did you JUST wake up?” Jijae asked Taeyang, who was rubbing his eyes to get a better look.

Letting out a big yawn, Taeyang signaled Jijae to come in, then sat on the couch to turn on the television. “So what are you doing here?”

Jijae shrugged, “I don't know, I'm bored, it's beautiful outside. Let's go out!”

“I don't want to. You only want to go out because Jaejoong is going to be at the mall today” Taeyang whined. Jijae started blushing immediately. It was true though, the only reason she goes out, is because Jaejoong is always out. The best thing about seeing him is that, she stalk him without seeming like a stalker. Want to know why? Well, it's because he works at a cafe, so she can stay there for as long as she wants, sipping on her latte while looking at Jaejoong. He won't notice because she's just a customer, so it was perfect.

Jijae has always had the biggest crush on Jaejoong. The first time she laid her eyes on him, it was love at first sight. She felt a sudden electric shock running through her body, and she just knew. She knew that he was the one. But, it can never be, because he has a girlfriend. She is the most beautiful and spectacular girl that ever walked the planet. Her name is Jessica Jung. She was the most wanted girl at school, and Jaejoong had her. They were perfect for each other. Jessica's gorgeous body and her beautiful face, matched the beautiful Jaejoong. They both possessed features that any model would die for.

Jessica was the most popular girl in school. She had everything she wanted. Money, looks, clothes, you name it, she has it. Not only that, but she was an outstanding dancer and singer. She had the voice of an angel, and she moves gracefully with perfect flow. Now, looks are important, but personality is more important. Jessica was a cruel, manipulative . She was a bully. Jijae never liked her, and she never will. Jessica was just this beautiful barbie doll that Jijae just likes to look at.

Jaejoong was different though. He was wonderful. He had the looks of an angel. Not only that, but his body was just...amazing. It was well fit and buff. His abs were just...simply delicious. He was an amazing singer. His voice would just make people feel at ease. He was musically talented. Now, unlike Jessica, Jaejoong always has a gentle spirit. Jijae didn't just fall for his looks, his personality made her madly in love with him. He was a gentlemen, polite and poise. Everything about him was perfect.

No one knows why Jessica and Jaejoong are together. I mean, their appearance as a couple is stunning, but besides appearances, they were the complete opposite. Jaejoong was the knight in shining armor, and well, Jessica's personality just titles her to be the Wicked Witch of the West or something. Their personalities were just completely the opposite of each other. But still, many students envied their looks and how they matched each other so well. They were the picture perfect couple.

“Wow, I was right, you only wanted to see him, wow, nice” Taeyang said, then stood up and went upstairs.

“HEY, it's not my fault, I mean, he's just so...perfect. Besides, it's not like I'll ever be his girlfriend, I just like him from afar” Jijae shouted, then sighed. It's just a silly crush, it'll go away soon.

A few minutes later, Taeyang returned downstairs, fully dressed. By the time he had gotten down, Jijae was already sleeping, she knocks out easily. Taeyang chuckled at the sight of her drooling and snoring softly.

Taeyang began to study Jijae. She wasn't all that bad looking. If you take of the glasses, and remove her braces...she would in fact look beautiful. Just straight her hair, put some color in it, and her hair would be shining. Her eyebrows needed some work too, they were a bit too bushy, but you can always pluck and wax them. Her face features was stunning. If you try to imagine her after just a few plucking and waxing, you can really notice how beautiful she really is. Her body wasn't that bad. She was a bit too skinny though, but at least she's not fat. She was a bit flat chested, but then again, which girl isn't these days in Korea. Her clothes were awful though. The Capri jeans with the whole baggy hoody thing made her look horrible. Her shoes were just some worn out sneakers that she probably had since the 7th grade. Just put some new clothes on her, and she would look great. Suddenly, Taeyang had an idea.

“Wake up, hurry up Jijae, or I'm going to leave” Taeyang said as he shook Jijae. Jijae gently opened her eyes and jerked up.

“I'm up, I'm up. Let's go out” Jijae shouted as she was wiping away her drool.

“Before we go see your lover boy, I want to take you shopping” Taeyang suggested. Jijae shrugged, she didn't really care, she just wanted to see Jaejoong.

At the mall, the first place they went to was the salon. There, Taeyang paid for Jijae to get her eyebrows waxed, and then had her get a manicure and pedicure. Then, he went to the hair salon, where Taeyang had the worker straighten her hair and dyed her hair light brown. He also made the worker input extensions on Jijae's hair since her hair was only up to her shoulders. After they were done with her face, he went into the trendiest clothing store there was in the mall. While walking around the store, many girls were already staring at Jijae and whispering about how she looked beautiful but her clothing style was just nasty. Taeyang chose a couple of skinny jeans, a v-neck, some graphic tees, and then some floral dresses for Jijae to try on. After she tried on the last dress, Taeyang told her to keep it on, since he purchased all the clothes already. Next was the shoe store. At first Jijae was reluctant to wear the high heels, but then, she soon got used to the feel of being taller than she really was. Of course she still bought some sneakers, but Taeyang only chose a few jordans, nikes, and vans for her to wear. Then he took her to the optometrist in the mall to give her some contacts, removing her tacky glasses and revealing her big brown eyes.

Before going into the cafe, Taeyang took Jijae back out to the parking lot.

“What? I thought you said we can go see Jaejoong today” Jijae whined. All this dressing up for no reason, all she wanted was to see Jaejoong.

“One last place, I promise” Taeyang said, then pinky swore with Jijae about returning. They had arrived at the dentist.

“But I can't get my braces off until next week!” Jijae said while entering the room.

“I rescheduled it for you, don't worry. Just go” Taeyang said as he pushed her towards the room where her dentist was. A couple of hours later, Jijae returned, with braces off and shining white pearls. She used her tongue to feel her teeth, it never felt so...smooth.

Taeyang stared at her. She looked stunning. She was beautiful. Her light brown hair was up to her hip, and it was straight and shiny. Her face was much more cleaner and brighter. Her eyebrows were thin and she looked amazing. Her teeth was pearly white. Her dress matched her body type, since she was skinny, the spring floral dressed complimented her figure, and the heels made her legs look long and slender. She looked perfect. Taeyang felt his heart beat a bit fast while looking at her.

Feeling awkward from his gaze, Jijae let out a soft cough snapping Taeyang from his daze.

“Sorry, one last place” Taeyang said. Then went to the Piercing/Tattoo parlor.

“Oh no no no! I'm not getting a tattoo mister, no way” Jijae said as she stopped walking.

Taeyang grabbed her hand and went in anyway. “Relax, you aren't getting a tattoo”

“A piercing? I always wanted one!” Jijae shouted as she clapped. She sat down on the seat as the guy came towards her with the materials needed. He quickly wiped some wipes on her earlobes and quickly inserted the needle. Then he added the diamond studs that Taeyang had bought earlier. He did the same to the other ear.

Before the man could get up, Jijae pulled his shirt. “I was wondering, can I get a cartilage piercing too?”

The man looked at Taeyang, who nodded in approval, then sat back down. Luckily, he had another pair of stud, not diamond, but still, it was alright for a cartilage piercing. He quickly did the procedure and Jijae walked out of the store with her ears burning like crazy.

“I can't believe I got them pierced” Jijae said as Taeyang chuckled, she was like a little kid.

“Are you okay though? You keep wincing in pain” Taeyang said, worried that her ears might get infected.

“I'm great! Actually, I'm more than great, I'm terrific. Thanks Taeyang!” Jijae smiled, which made Taeyang's heart beat faster again.

“No problem, ready to go see Jaejoong?” Taeyang asked and Jijae nodded.

Entering in the mall, Taeyang and Jijae had already captured the attention of shoppers. Pointing and whispering about them, wondering if they were a couple and if they were, they were gorgeous. Embarrassed by the comments, Jijae rushed towards the cafe, spotting Jaejoong and Jessica chatting away.

“Hey Jae, hey Jessica” Taeyang said as he appeared behind Jijae, then grabbed her hand and led her towards the two.

“Hey Taeyang, who is that? Your girlfriend?” Jessica asked, not recognizing Jijae.

“No she's actually-” Taeyang was about to speak until Jijae nudged him in the ribs and mouthed, 'don't say anything'.

“I'm his friend, don't worry about my name” Jijae said while smiling. Then for a split second, her eyes met with Jaejoong.

“Jijae?” Jaejoong whispered while staring into her eyes. Jijae gasped, how did he know?

“Jijae?” Jessica repeated confused, “She's not here, are you seeing things?”

Jaejoong shook his head, “I'm sorry, I thought you were this girl”

“It's alright” Jijae said. She was shocked, how did Jaejoong know her name, it was impossible. She never even had a class with him.

“I'm Jaejoong” Jaejoong introduced, as he held his hand out. Shaking, and with her heart pounding faster by the second, she took his hand and felt the same electric shock she felt when she first met him. They locked eyes, and they both knew, they both felt it.

“Nice to meet you” Jijae said, breaking the silence, “I have to leave now, sorry. Let's go Taeyang”

“But...” Before Taeyang could speak any further, Jijae had already left the cafe. “Sorry guys, bye! See you tomorrow at school”

“Hey wait up Jijae” Taeyang said as he called after Jijae who was walking in a very fast pace, “What was that? I thought you wanted him to talk to you.”

“I want to change back. Change me back” Jijae shouted. She didn't like this. All this attention she was getting from shoppers, she wasn't used to it. It terrified her.

“Why? You look beautiful” Taeyang said, while whispering the last few words.

“I don't want this, it...it doesn't feel right” Jijae said while staring into the reflection off of a store's window.

“You are beautiful, don't you realize that? This is your own beauty. It's all natural, you were just hiding it underneath. This IS you” Taeyang said, trying to knock some sense into Jijae.

“...You mean it?” Jijae said, shocked that she was being called beautiful. She always thought the word, beautiful was meant to be said to pretty girls like Jessica or Tiffany, the girls that deserved it. Never would she have thought that she would be hearing it.

“I do, you are beautiful” Taeyang whispered while pulling Jijae into a hug.

“Thanks Taeyang, it means a lot. I'm glad you're my friend” Jijae said while breaking the hug. Taeyang felt like his heart just got stabbed by a knife, those words struck him. Friend...that was all he was going to be in her life.

“Yeah...friend...” Taeyang whispered.

'Riiiiiiiiiiing'

“Alright, see you at lunch Taeyang” Jijae said as she waved farewell to her friend. Then took a deep breath before entering her classroom. While entering, all of her classmates were looking at her. Confused and puzzled, was she a new student? Who is she? Is she a model? Those questions were popping into their heads. As usual, she took her seat in the front. The teacher entered, and took a long look at her then walked up to her.

“Are you new?” He asked while staring at her. Now, he's not a e or anything, but she was one beautiful student.

“No...I've been in your class for a while Mr. Jung” Jijae answered.

“Who are you?” He asked again.

“I'm Kim Jijae” Jijae answered, shocking Mr. Yunho Jung. Jijae looked the opposite of what she usually looked. She looks really beautiful...wow, it was just amazing. Her classmates began to gasp, Jijae, the nerd was actually a gorgeous babe? Some guys felt a bit of regret, because they had bullied this beautiful girl.

“Well...alright then...continuing on” Mr. Jung started teaching.

This happened for most of her classes. A few people recognized her right away, but most of the teachers were oblivious to the fact that she was Kim Jijae, the nerd of the class. Everyone was shocked. Walking down the hallway, she felt stares and people pointing and looking at her. Clutching on her books really tight, she started walking at a faster pace, not realizing where she was going, she had collided with another student. She literally flew across the floor. It was a nasty fall and the outcome was her knee gushing out blood.

“Are you alright?” The guy said. Jijae looked at her knee, then back up at the student, it was Jaejoong.

“I'm alright, but...” Jijae answered, then winced, her knee's pain was catching up fast. Jaejoong looked at her knee, then looked at her.

“I'll take you to the nurse” Jaejoong said, then lifted her up bridal style, and carried her off to the nurse's room.

“We'll have that fixed in no time” The nurse said while lightly swabbing some alcohol on the wound, “what's your name and what class are you in right now?” The nurse asked Jijae.

Forgetting that Jaejoong was still there Jijae answered, “My name is Kim Jijae, and I have Mr. Shim right now for Literature”

Jaejoong looked up as soon as he heard her name. He was right, it was Jijae...but why did she lie to him?

“And you gentleman, you can go back to class” The nurse said as she shooed Jaejoong away.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Proclamations of Love Series ©Imaginatious 2008-10
4/30/10