Imaginatious Side Story Part One

The Proclamations of Love
The Proclamations of Love:
Mysterious’ Side Story Part One.
Staring,
Gillian Chung & Charlene Choi & DBSK
Authors Note: I needed a little break so I decided to create a little one of my own. My latest craze at the moment is Gillian Chung and DBSK, so I decided to write a little story about them. By the way, the story setting is in ancient times.

++ Ancient China ++

Growing up, Gillian Yan Tang Chung never even felt the pain of lifting one finger up. She lived a life of luxury. She had everything she wanted, needed and more. What else could a princess like herself need? She can get anything she wants, she had the power, the control of everything. But no one is living the perfect life. Gillian wants something that she knows she cannot achieve unless she risks it.

“Princess, would you like anything else?” Gillian’s closest and most trusted maid asked.

“No that will be all, you may leave” Gillian motioned as her servants left the room. She let out a long and droopy sigh. All her life, there was nothing thrilling, nothing challenging for her. Everything was easy for her. People made it way too easy for her. She needed freedom from the palace. She needed air. Fresh air. So one night Gillian decided to sneak out with one of her most trusted friend, Ah Sa (Charlene Choi).

--

“Gillian are you sure you want to do this? I mean your parents will get pretty mad” Ah Sa fidgeted, although she would be in trouble too, Gillian would be in bigger trouble than her. The princess escaping? That’s news.

“I’m sure of it. Let’s go see the world Ah Sa, and I promise within a few months, we’ll return!” Gillian smiled.

“Well I’m not so sure if I like the idea of us going on this boat to Korea though” Ah Sa hesitated, should she warn her cousin, she knew that he was from a royal decent, thus making Ah Sa royalty too. She knows that her cousin is pretty known in Korea, maybe he can shelter Gillian until she comes back.

“Ah Sa, lighten up, I promise, within a month, I’ll return.” Gillian swore. She always kept her word.

“Fine, but you owe an explanation to my parents when we come back.” Ah Sa gave in making Gillian smile and clap in joy.

“Let’s go. Hello Korea!” Gillian shouted.

--

“They should be here now. Wait why are we doing this again?” Changmin asked his brother Jae Joong.

“Because he wants us to take care of his cousin in his place since he can’t go out of the palace” Jae Joong replied.

“But why us? We don’t know them.” Changmin whined.

“He’s our best friend it’s the least we can do. Now shut up and find two Chinese looking girls” Jae Joong replied. Changmin sighed, he didn’t want to wait for two unknown girls, what if they’re fat or ugly, what would he do? He can’t be seen with two ugly girls, that would ruin his reputation!

--

“So who are we looking for exactly?” Gillian asked.

“Well, my cousin said that there will be two guys waiting for us. He said they’ll probably stand out, so all we have to look for is a big crowd around them.” Ah Sa answered.

“Ah, I think that’s them, with the crowd of girls?” Gillian pointed towards two incredibly gorgeous looking guys.

“I think so, wait lets just stay here for a while and see if they come to us” Ah Sa said.

--

“Hey, is that them? Those two girls that keep starring at us.” Changmin asked.

“No, they might be those ‘from afar’ fans.” Jae Joong replied.

“They’re prettier than these girls, lets go approach them” Changmin winked.

“Alright” Jae Joong smiled.

--

“They’re coming, maybe it is them.” Ah Sa said.

“Hello ladies, what household are you from?” Jae Joong asked.

Authors Note: Remember, the girls are from China, thus they speak Chinese. The guys are from Korea, so they’re speaking Korean.

“What are they saying?” Ah Sa whispered to Gillian.

“I think they think we’re from Korea” Gillian whispered back.

“Changmin, I don’t think they’re Koreans” Jae Joong said.

“So it is his cousins, wow he has pretty cousins.” Changmin smiled.

“So what do we do?” Jae Joong asked.

“Ni hao girls!” Changmin waved.

“Ah, he speaks Chinese. Perfect” Gillian smiled.

“Are you two the guys that my cousin sent?” Ah Sa asked Changmin.

“I think they think I speak Chinese, too bad I only know the words ni hao.” Changmin laughed.

“Why isn’t he replying?” Ah Sa whispered.

“I don’t know, maybe he can only greet people in Chinese” Gillian replied.

“What are we going to do? If we grab them, they might think we’re kidnapping them” Jae Joong whispered.

“Just…I don’t know think!” Changmin replied.

“Maybe we should knock them out and then bring them to the palace” Jae Joong suggested.

“No! We’re going to look like kidnappers” Changmin refused.

“What on earth are they talking about?” Gillian asked.

“Wait, what if they might think we’re peasants and sell us to those es kind of places!! What if they make us their slaves” Ah Sa started thinking of all the possible negative outcome of this.

“Calm down, we’ll just walk away, it’s easy” Gillian smiled. As the girls slowly backed off, Changmin was the first to notice.

“Jae, they’re getting away!” Changmin shouted. By the time any of them could do anything, the girls were far gone.

“Okay good, we lost them!” Gillian collapsed, that was a lot of running she just did. Ah Sa too, tried to regain her breath.

“Maybe if we can just find one Chinese speaker, we can find my cousin. I heard he works in the palace, I’m not sure who he is though” Ah Sa sighed. She knew this was a mistake yet she took the risk.

“It’s okay, we’ll find someone. Let’s go!” Gillian smiled. She was happy, the feeling of this thrill encouraged her. She was willing to take the risk.

“Fine let’s go!” Charlene too was ready, she knew that she always made the decision, she might as well stick to it.

===============================================================

Sorry, this is one of my own stories but I’m too lazy to make a new account so I’ll just post it up here J. Don’t worry I will still continue the other stories but every now and then I’ll return to this story. Hope you readers enjoy. Sorry, from time to time I might say Charlene or Ah Sa and I might say Ah Gil, or Gillian. If you get confused I’m truly sorry.

The Proclamations of Love Series ©Imaginatious 2008-10
05/08/09