`Story for Jungsterleanne (Vanilla Sky Applicant)

The Proclamations of Love
Imaginatious Presents,
A Story for Jungsterleanne
Wedding Day
I inhaled.

Looking up at the mirror, I noticed that everything was in place. My hair was set perfectly in a bun and the gem stones were placed in the right areas.

I exhaled.

Now that my hair was complete, they carefully adjusted the veil so that it would not ruin the bun.

I inhaled.

The veil was short and classy, it wasn't too extravagent, but it was just right for me. Finally, they were done with the veil.

I exhaled.

"Are you ready?" She asked. I took one last look at the mirror. I was ready.

"Let's go" I stood up, grabbed the sides of my dress, and then grabbed my bouquet, I was ready.

"Can we have you sitting down first? And I want you to place your hands on her shoulder and look at each other" He said while snapping some quick shots of us. We turned to look into each other's eyes. He looked beautiful. The lighting does well with his skin. We gazed into each other's eyes.

"Good, now I want you, Leanne to turn towards me, and Eunhyuk, I want you to keep gazing at her like that" The photographer ordered. We obeyed, and did what he said. His arms that rested on my shoulder felt warm. It warmed up my whole body. I felt my heart beating faster. This was the rush I needed, this is the feeling I want.

"Now, Leanne, stand up. And I want you to hold onto him"

I slowly held up my arms to embrace him. I felt my heart pounding, he gazed into my eyes once more before embracing me.

"I love you" He whispered. It sent chills down my spine. I gave a soft smile.

"That's perfect, keep that pose." I wish this hug could last a lifetime. Time stopped, and all I wanted was to stay like this, but we soon had to stop.

"Okay, can we have just the bride please?" He stopped hugging me, and walked away.

With several shots by ourselves, we were done for the day.

"Okay, that's a wrap, we'll continue tomorrow"

--

"Leanne, you looked amazing" He said while walking next to me.

"You didn't look so bad yourself" I replied. He gave a warm smile, then wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"But on our real wedding day, you better look ten times better than that" He winked. Then opened the car door for me.

"Well, what if I look ten times worse?" I asked, then curved my lips into a smirk.

"That's impossible. You look ten times better each time I see you" He said, then started driving.

"Really now? No one can be prettier than me in your eyes then right?" I joked.

"That's exactly right" He smiled. I scoffed at him. He was full of such witty lines.

"Well, I'm glad we're working together for this photoshoot" I said. Then looked at him, it was just one year ago from this day that I met him...

+ Flashback +

"Leanne, you're going to be working with Eunhyuk" My agent, Rose said.

"Hi, I'm Eunhyuk Lee" He said, then extended his arm.

I shook it, then replied "I'm Leanne Jung"

"Nice to meet you" He smiled. Thump thump thump. My heart swooned at the sight of him.

"Nice to meet you too"

--

"How cute is Eunhyuk? I'm so jealous, I wish I worked with him instead of Leanne, she's totally going to make him fall for her" Rumors were already spreading that I was working with this hot-shot celebrity. I was hurt by the rumors, but Eunhyuk patted my shoulders and gave a smile.

"Don't worry. Don't let them bother you. You are special Leanne, and you have a lot of potential, far more than them. They're just jealous" He comforted me.

"Thanks...it means a lot to me" His words of encouragement never let me down. He was what kept me going and made me who I am today. I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for him.

--

"Listen, Leanne, I was wondering, is it possible for you to go out with me tonight?" Eunhyuk asked. I felt my heart stop. It was finally the time.

"I would love you" I replied, and he gave me a big hug.

--

"We've been going out for only three months, and Leanne, I'm hooked on you. I never felt this way about anyone else. You can make me smile over the smallest things. Everytime you send me a text, I can't help but smiling, even if it's a text that says "Work tomorrow 5pm bye", it still makes me smile. Whenever we talk on the phone, I can't help but get happy over hearing your voice. Whenever you fell asleep on the phone, you have these soft snores, it's really cute. You always have these weird eating habits, and you can't watch horror movies. I love it when you leave me post-it notes all over my apartment whenever you need to tell me something. I am madly in love with you Leanne Jung and I want you to be my girlfriend" Eunhyuk said.

I was in awe. Speecless. Shocked. It was infront of all our co-workers.

"What do you say?" Eunhyuk asked again, walking towards me with a bouquet of flowers. Lillies of the Valley, my favorite.

"Well, I kind of have to say yes now, you did it infront of so many people" I joked. But I went too far, noticing how hurt he looked, I held his face, then gave him a soft and passionate kiss. "I love you, forever and ever"

His sad expression turned into happiness, "I love you more Leanne Jung". He spun me around, and I heard the room filling up with loud claps.

--

"You know, today is a special day" Eunhyuk said, making me snap back.

"Is it?" I asked. He parked the car, then I got out. We were at the top of the peak, overseeing the city lights. "It's beautiful"

"I knew you would love it" Eunhyuk said, then started going through his pockets.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Gum" He replied, then went into his shirt pocket, and went on one knee.

"That's not gum..."

"Leanne Jung. I love you. I may love you more than anything. I love everything about you. I'm crazy about you. And I need you by my side, everyday for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" He asked. My heart started throbbing. Tears started to swell up. I gave a big smile and nodded.

"Yes, YES, YESSS!" I screamed then he quickly slipped the ring and gave me a long and passionate kiss.

--

"Will you take Leanne Jung to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love her until death do you part. Will you promise to obey and understand her? Be there with her through sickness and in health?" The pastor asked.

He looked at me and smiled. "I do"

"And will you, Leanne Jung, take Eunhyuk Lee to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love Rehim until death do you part. Will you promise to obey and understand him? Be there through sickness and in health?"

I looked at him and gave a big smile, "I do"

"Then I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may seal the marriage with a kiss"

He leaned over, then whispered, "You look twenty times amazing today" then gave me a kiss.

============================================================

Story for Junsterleanne © Imaginatious 2010
6/22/10

Author's Note: Sorry it's a bit short and rushed. Sorry for the late update ;[. Hope you enjoy!

Requested Plot: None