`Dream Dating

The Proclamations of Love

Plot: Karen is a fan of DBSK (especially Jaejoong), she has never got a chance to go to one of their concerts before, the closet shes been to jaejoong was watching him on youtube videos. She frequently dreams of
Jaejoong going out with her.

It is another day, time to go to sleep, the in the dream she is in a house (Jaejoong's house) sleeping in a bed that has Black sheets, and white pillows, the room was white, and there was an alarm clock on the side table next to the bed on the right, in the dream Jaejoong kisses her on the forehead and tells her to get up from sleeping and to go eat breakfast that he was almost finished making.

Karen wakes up from the dream (glad that she had another dream about jaejoong) but WAIT, she looks around the room she woke up in, black bedsheets, white pillows, alarm clock on the side table next to the bed on the right? and she smells something cooking in the kitchen... OMG did her dream become reality once she woke up? O 0 O"

–-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imaginatious Presents,

Dream Dating

Starring, Karen & Kim Jaejoong

“Karen! You missed out, I can't believe your parents wouldn't let you go to DBSK's concert last night” A friend of Karen's whined. Then began describing the concert.

“Shut up, just shut up” Karen thought to herself, she couldn't take it anymore. She really wanted to go see Jaejoong, but her parents were being stingy and didn't want to pay for it because it was expensive.

“Well, there's always next time” Her friend said as she finished telling Karen about the concert.

“Yeah...next time” Karen smiled, then added, “in my dreams”.

“Time to check how the concert was” Karen said, then went on her computer and searched around until she saw the concert. It looked amazing, Jaejoong was so full of energy, and his voice was as heavenly as always.

“I wish I went” Karen muttered.

It was nighttime now, but for Karen, it was time to meet Jaejoong. As she got ready for bed, she stared at her Jaejoong poster, gave him an air kiss, then hopped into bed.

Yawn. Karen stretched like a cat, then rubbed her eye, she observed her surroundings. A white room, black bedsheets, this was not her room. Where was she? She looked at her right, and there was an alarm clock, it said it was 7:30am, but how could that be? She turned to the left and sees a smiling Jaejoong. She smiled back, she was dreaming.

“Good morning beautiful” Jaejoong smiled, then gave a kiss on Karen's forehead.

“Hmm, good morning” Karen grinned. Jaejoong was the beautiful one. He looked flawless.

“I made some breakfast.” Jaejoong said, then got off the bed and left the room.

Karen took another look around the room, it was very tidy, did Jaejoong's room look like this in real life? She shrugged, it didn't matter, her dreams were just as believable as reality. She got off the bed and walked towards the door that Jaejoong went out of. Then she walked down the hallway, it was very cozy looking, it was a pale yellow wall, with pictures of DBSK and Jaejoong's family on the walls. As she reached the dining room, she saw Jaejoong placing two plates of omelets.

Jaejoong smiled at her and pulled out a chair, “Princess, your breakfast is ready” He motioned Karen to sit down, and she did. She looked around the room, the sun was shining brightly, and you could see steam coming out of the omelet, it was fresh. She took in the smell of the omelet, and it smelt amazing. Jaejoong was the perfect man.

Jaejoong took a seat across from her, “Eat up”

Karen took a fork, and took a bite of the omelet, her eyes opened wide, “It's delicious!”

The omelet was warm, and it melted in , her taste buds were dancing! It was truly delicious.

“I'm glad you like it” Jaejoong grinned. “Is there anything you'd like to do today?”

“Hm, what did we do yesterday again?” Karen asked, she's had so many dates with Jaejoong that she doesn't know what they haven't done, because they basically did almost everything already.

“We went shopping yesterday, you bought me new clothes remember?” Jaejoong reminded.

“Oh right, today...let's go biking, then have a picnic” Karen suggested.

Jaejoong nodded.

Karen was in pure bliss. Biking with Jaejoong, walking hand-in-hand at the park, it was the perfect date. She found the perfect spot to have a picnic, there was a big cherry blossom tree near a lake, the perfect scene. They laid a blanket down, and sat.

“Today everything looks really beautiful” Karen exclaimed, for some reason, this dream seems to be more special than the rests.

“You get more beautiful by the day” Jaejoong complimented. Karen blushed. “Is someone turning red?” Jaejoong joked, then pinched her cheeks.

“Hey! Stop it” Karen pouted, making Jaejoong laugh.

“Okay okay, let's just enjoy the scenery” Jaejoong smiled, then grabbed Karen's shoulder and moved it towards him so she can lean on him.

“I love you Jaejoong” Karen whispered, then slowly closed her eyes.

Karen shifted around, she could see the light through her closed eyelids, it was morning. Karen sighed, “I wish that dream was longer, it was way too short. Just when things were getting good too” Karen opened her eyelids and stared at the ceiling, not wanting to face reality, she continued to face the ceiling until she was ready. Sniff sniff. She smelled something very familiar. It smelled like omelets...Karen looked around the room, wait a minute, this isn't her room. Her pink bedsheets turned into black ones, and her light cream colored walls turned into white ones. Was she still dreaming?

She got out of the bed and walked out of the room, the hallway, it was just like the dream she just had. It had pictures of DBSK and Jaejoong's family. Perhaps she was still dreaming. She smiled, this was great. She walked towards the dining room and saw Jaejoong placing the plates down.

“Good morning beautiful” Jaejoong smiled then took out the chair. Karen went and sat down.

“Morning” Karen looked around puzzled.

“What's wrong?” Jaejoong asked seeing Karen's confused face.

“Why am I dreaming this again?” Karen muttered.

Jaejoong understood every word, “Wait, you're dreaming it too?”

Karen looked up, “What do you mean 'too'?”

Jaejoong placed his fork down, “I thought this was my dream”

Karen was confused now, “Wait a minute, this is MY dream”

“No, this is mines. Why else would you be in my house?” Jaejoong countered.

“Wait...so this means I'm a dream?” Karen was even more confused now.

“No...this means our dreams are one. We're dreaming the same thing!” Jaejoong said.

“But...how could that be?” Karen asked.

Jaejoong paused, then had an idea, “Well, I read somewhere that some people enter each others dreams, and they both are actually dreaming the same thing”

“So...we're dreaming the same dream” Karen asked and Jaejoong nodded. “So...that means we've been dreaming the same dreams for a while?” Jaejoong nodded again.

“It means we've been dream dating!” Jaejoong declared.

Karen rubbed her head, this was too much, this is just a dream, she thought. “Okay, time to wake up then” Karen whispered to herself.

“What did you say?” Jaejoong asked.

Karen shook her head, “Nothing. So what do we do now?”

Jaejoong shrugged, “I don't know.”

“So all this time...we've both been dreaming?” Karen asked once more.

“I think so.” Jaejoong answered, “Unless...this is just a dream and we're just dreaming that we're saying this?”

“So confusing” Karen replied. Jaejoong nodded in agreement.

“All this time, I always wondered why I would dream about you without ever seeing your face in real life” Jaejoong confessed.

“Maybe it's my dream, because I'm your biggest fan” Karen admitted.

Jaejoong laughed, “Oh really? Biggest fan huh? I thought you're my girlfriend, or at least in this dream you are”

Karen blushed, “Well, I'm pretty sure this is all a dream, when I wake up, you probably won't even know who I am. We'll never meet in real life”

“What makes you so sure?” Jaejoong questioned.

“I'm just sure” Karen smiled. “Anyway, what shall we do now?”

“How about biking? Let's just carry out the dream we just had and hopefully we wake up” Jaejoong suggested.

“Okay, that's a good idea” Karen nodded.

The two did the same thing as they did in the other dream. They went biking towards the park, then walked hand-in-hand until they reached the cherry blossom tree, and sat down and cuddled until the two dozed off.

Karen moved around on the bed. She stretched and looked up at the wall, what an odd dream. She immediately looked down at her bedsheets, they were pink. She looked around, it was definitely her room. She woke up. She sat up on her bed and began to think when Jaejoong first appeared in her dream...

+Flashback+

Karen was walking around aimlessly in the streets not watching where she was going, she bumped into someone, “Oh I'm so sorry”

“It's okay” The voice replied, Karen looked closely at the person, it was Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong? Why are you out here?” Karen shouted, Jaejoong covered and pulled her into an alley.

“Shh. Don't shout” Jaejoong whispered.

-

“Karen, will you be my girlfriend?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes, of course!” Karen smiled, then Jaejoong pulled her into a hug, then a passionate kiss.

-

The couple were happily splashing the water around without a care in the world. No one was there to point their figures at them, they were in their own world. They were happy, and most of all in love.

“I love you” Jaejoong said as he stared into Karen's eyes.

“I love you too” Karen replied.

+End of Flashback+

It was all just a dream. Karen sighed, it's been five months since she's been dreaming about Jaejoong, maybe it's time to end it. She was never going to meet Jaejoong anyway.

Karen got out of her bed and went downstairs.

“Karen! There's someone here to see you” Karen's mom shouted. Karen's heart started beating. Was it Jaejoong? Maybe it wasn't a dream! She rushed towards the door and opened it wide.

It was...

Just Imaginatious.

“Hey there Karen, what's up?” Imaginatious asked.

“Nothing, I'm kind of busy right now, can you come back later?” Karen replied disappointed.

“Okay, bye, feel better” Imaginatious waved, then left.

Karen slowly closed the door, she knew it was impossible for Jaejoong to be here. She turned towards the dining room, she was about to walk, but a pair of hands grabbed her and spun her around. “Imaginatious?” Karen asked then opened her eyes, her jaw dropped.

“Hey there beautiful” Jaejoong grinned.

Thud. Karen had hit the floor.

“Excuse me! How did you guys meet?” Reporters asked.

“We just met three days ago” He answered.

“What! And you guys are together?” Reporters asked and the cameras kept flashing.

“Well, we were dream dating for almost 6 months already” He grinned, then pulled her close and gave a kiss.

“Jaejoong, are there any plans for marriage?” A reporter shouted.

“Well...” Jaejoong grinned, then held his index finger up to his mouth as a sign of 'Shh', “Let's just wait and see”

“Miss Karen, what does Jaejoong mean by dream dating?” Another reporter asked.

Karen looked at Jaejoong and smiled, “It's a secret!” She winked at the reporters.

“That will be all” Jaejoong said, then walked towards the limo hand-in-hand with Karen.

As they got in the car, Karen sighed. “What's wrong?” Jaejoong asked.

“Is this a dream?” Karen questioned, “I don't know whether anything is reality or a dream anymore”

Jaejoong leaned in and gave a kiss, then bit Karen's bottom lip, “Did you feel pain?”

Karen nodded, “Then it's reality” Jaejoong smiled.

“But still...you're just so dreamy” Karen replied.

“As are you, I always thought you were my dream girl, finding out you were real, it was the best thing I ever discovered” Jaejoong said.

“Thank you for being my dream lover and my real lover” Karen whispered.

“Thank you for being you” Jaejoong replied.

–----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed. I know it's a little be sketchy, but it's a one-shot and it's late, 11pm.

The Proclamation of Love Series © Imaginatious 2010
10/18/10