`Capture My Heart Part Two

The Proclamations of Love
Requested Plot: JiJae was the weird girl and nerd that no one likes. She only has one friend, TaeYang, who is actually, a very popular guy at school.
JaeJoong is the most popular guy at school. Jessica is the most popular girl at school. Thinking that the two popular people should date, she assumes that she and JaeJoong are girlfriend/boyfriend.
JaeJoong notices her all the time and wishes he has the confidence to talk to her.
JiJae has the biggest crush on him and TaeYang knows. He gives her a makeover.
Jessica HATES JiJae and tries to ruin her.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Imaginatious Presents,
Capture My Heart
Starring,
Kim Jijae, Kim Jaejoong, Jung Jessica, and Dong Taeyang
Part Two:

'Riiiiiiing'

“Alright, you're fine now right? You can go to lunch” The nurse said. Jijae got off the bed, then started limping towards the cafeteria. While walking there, many guys offered to carry her there, but Jijae refused. Not only have they bullied her when she was seen as a nerd, but they ignored her, why are they being so nice now?

Jijae entered the noisy cafeteria. As soon as she had entered, the room went into a complete silence. Jijae sighed, this wasn't what she wanted. All the heads of the students were turned to her. Taeyang, noticing Jijae's awkwardness, went up to her and led her to his table where Jaejoong, Junsu, Jessica, and Tiffany was.

“Ugh, who is she?” Jessica asked, not liking Jijae one bit. Jijae was taking away HER spotlight.

Guys...this is Jijae” Taeyang said, making Jessica gasp in shock. Jijae, the Jijae that Jessica had always bullied? The one that wore nasty little clothes, and her ugly posture? The Jijae that had braces and glasses? The nerd? How was that even possible?

“Riiiight, if she's Jijae, then who am I? Her servant? I think not” Jessica smirked, Tiffany started giggling.

“This is Jijae, Jessica, look, she still has the scar you gave her” Taeyang said, pointing to Jijae's hand. Jessica took a close look, Taeyang was right, Jijae still had the scar from when Jessica 'accidently' hit Jijae's hand in foods class with a knife.

Awkward by people's stares, Jijae decided to leave, “Well, it was nice seeing you guys, I think I'm going to go”

“No don't leave” Jaejoong spoke out, surprising Jessica and Tiffany. “I mean...stay, please?”

Jijae looked at Jaejoong, who seemed to be slightly blushing. She too, started blushing, who was she to deny Jaejoong. “Fine, I'll stay...”

“Ugh, she can't sit here. She's still a nerd, her appearance may change, but she's still a nerd” Jessica shouted causing all the people in the cafeteria to look at her.

“Jessica, you know that I've been friends with Jijae since we were babies, and she's been sitting here since the beginning of school, so what's stopping you now? Are you feeling threatened that she's prettier than you? You know she's more beautiful than you, so I guess you don't want her near you right? You don't want her to steal your spotlight.” Taeyang quickly retorted making Jessica speechless. Jaejoong let out a soft chuckle, but he stopped as soon as he saw Jessica's glare.

Jessica jerked up, then gave a long evil glare at Jijae, “Well, whatever. I'm leaving, let's go Jaejoong”

“No, I still want to eat, you go on ahead” Jaejoong answered. Jessica scoffed, then walked out with Tiffany and her little posse trailing after her.

“Isn't your girlfriend going to get mad?” Jijae asked, Jaejoong had a puzzled look on his face.

“Girlfriend? Whose my girlfriend? Jessica? She's not even close to being my girlfriend” Jaejoong answered. Jijae felt a big relief in her heart, that means Jaejoong was single. Jessica and Jaejoong weren't going out. It's not like Jijae was going to have a chance with him, but still, Jijae was relieved that Jaejoong wasn't going out with Jessica.

“So Jae, who is this mysterious girl that you have been wanting to talk to since the beginning of the school year?” Taeyang asked changing the subject.

Jaejoong started blushing, then glanced at Jijae. “Lately, I've been talking to her”

Taeyang noticed the aura around him, and decided to help the two out, “So what is she like?”

“She's...amazing. She's caring and sweet. I always felt an attraction to her. Just thinking about her makes me smile. Yesterday was the first time that I ever talked to her. When I shook her hand, I felt...this electric shock. And right there, I knew she was the one for me” Jaejoong said, while still staring at Jijae.

Jijae had her head down, she was crushed. Jaejoong was already interested in someone. Not looking up, she just decided to listen to the conversation between Jaejoong and Taeyang.

Taeyang knew that Jijae wasn't looking, so he decided to point at Jijae and mouthed 'Is it her?' to Jaejoong. Jaejoong nodded his head, then placed his index finger on his lip as a sign saying 'Shh'.

“Well, I'm going to go, I have to go talk to...Taemin, bye guys” Taeyang said as he excused himself. Then winked at Jaejoong.

Jijae looked up. How could Taeyang do this to her? Leaving her and Jaejoong alone. She was going to kill him. “I'm going to go too” Jijae said, but was stopped by Jaejoong.

“I was wondering...would you like to go out for a drink sometime?” Jaejoong asked, making Jijae blush.

“Yeah sure...” Jijae answered.

“Can I have your number?” Jaejoong asked again. Jijae took out a pen, then wrote it on Jaejoong's arm.

“Bye” Jijae said, then waved. Walking out of the cafeteria, she bumped into Jessica's group.

(Note: The reason why I'm using Jessica and Tiffany is because those are the only names I know. And I only know their names because of other one-shot requester, so I'm sorry if you're sick of hearing the two names a lot. I decided to be a cameo because I got sick of those two names lol)

“Well well well, look who decided to try and be popular.” Jessica said. Her group started laughing.

“Yeah, who do you think you are?” Imaginatious said while smirking.

“Leave Jaejoong alone, he's mine” Jessica said. Then got closer to Jijae, “Scissors!”

Tiffany placed a scissor in Jessica's hand. Jessica took a clunk of Jijae's hair, then chopped it off.

“Next time you get closer to Jaejoong, I'll make you bald” Jessica said, then walked off.

“You better watch your back” Imaginatious said, then caught up to Jessica. The group started laughing.

Jijae started shaking. She never felt this scared of Jessica until now. Taeyang, who just came out of a class, witnessed the last part. He came rushing towards Jijae. Jijae looked at him, then broke down into tears.

“Are you okay?” Taeyang asked, then embraced Jijae.

“Taeyang...I need to switch schools, it's unsafe for me” Jijae said, while still shaken up.

Taeyang felt sorry for Jijae, but understood, “Alright, I'll tell your parents, okay?”

The following week, Jijae had switched to a different school. There, she was very popular since no one knew who she was. She had a kind spirit too, so she never had any enemies there. Jijae however, ignored Jaejoongs call. She was traumatized by Jessica. Taeyang, being Jijae's best friend, he transferred schools too. As soon as Taeyang and Jijae transferred to their new school, they were the talk of the whole school. Two incredibly gorgeous people just transferred.

Jijae felt more safer at her new school, she felt more loved and she wasn't a loner.

“Hi Jijae, I was wondering, want to go to the movies with us?” Donghae asked, with his group of friends.

“Sure, at the mall?” Jijae asked. Donghae nodded, then waved bye as he left.

+Jaejoong's Point of View+

“Jaejoong, can you go hand out the flyers?” My boss shouted.

“Alright!” I went up to the counter to get the flyers, then walked around the mall. While I was handing out flyers, I saw a group of guys surrounding a smiling girl. She must be really happy. That girl looks familiar for some reason though. As she got closer and closer, it was Jijae. She looked as shocked to see me as I did. She immediately ran as soon as she saw me though.

“Jijae! Wait” I shouted, but she was still running.

“LEAVE ME ALONE” She yelled. It looked like I was a erted stalker or something, since a lot of people were just staring at us.

+Narrative Point of View+

“JIJAE, WAIT!” Jaejoong shouted, he started running faster, then caught up to Jijae. He grabbed onto her hand, then pulled her back.

“What do you want?” Jijae asked, not looking at Jaejoong.

“Look at me. Did I do something wrong? Why don't you return my calls? Why did you transfer schools? I was going to ask Taeyang, but he transferred too” Jaejoong immediately asked all the questions he's been pondering on.

“You didn't do anything wrong. I didn't want to talk to you. I had to transfer” Jijae said, answering his questions. Then pulled out of Jaejoong's hands but Jaejoong was fast, he grabbd onto her wrists again.

“If I didn't do anything wrong, why did you cancel our date? I thought...” Jaejoong stopped. He didn't want to say that he thought she liked him since he doesn't even know if she likes him.

“I'm sorry...I really am” Jijae said, then looked at Jaejoong. She had an apologetic look on her face, which made Jaejoong's heart soften.

“Nevermind, we're going on our date right now” Jaejoong said, then dragged Jijae to the cafe.

“No, I can't be seen with you” Jijae said while trying to get out of Jaejoong's hands, but he was too strong for her.

“That's too bad.” Jaejoong said. Then Jijae felt her heart pounding fast. She started getting flashbacks of Jessica's face. She felt herself breathing hard. Then, everything seemed to go black. She was having a panic attack. She could hear Jaejoong shouting as she hit the ground.

Taeyang immediately rushed in the ER, then grabbed Jaejoong. “WHAT DID YOU DO?”

“I didn't do anything...I...I just wanted her to go on the date with me” Jaejoong said softly. Then Taeyang released a powerful blow on Jaejoong's face.

“She can't see you. The reason she transferred schools was because of Jessica. Until you get Jessica out of the way, Jijae can never see you” Taeyang said.

“But Jessica and I aren't even dating. I don't even hang out with her anymore” Jaejoong said. Then the doctor came out. Taeyang rushed to his side.

“Who is her family member?” The doctor asked.

“Her family is at a trip right now, but I've known her since childhood, whats the matter?” Taeyang asked.

“We're going to keep her in the hospital for a while, she needs to calm down before she leaves. It appears that she had a panic attack. So we're going to just try to calm her down a bit. She's fine though.” The doctor said, then left.

“You are never going near her, you understand me?” Taeyang shouted. Jaejoong was shocked, but understood Taeyang's anger, so he left.

Taeyang entered Jijae's room, Jijae was already awake. “Are you okay?”

“I'm fine...wheres...” Jijae started saying, but then saw no one next to Taeyang so she assumed that Jaejoong left.

“He's gone, don't worry you're safe” Taeyang said.

“Taeyang” Jijae called out. Taeyang was sleeping peacefully at her side. Jijae poked him a bit, making him jerk up.

“Are you okay? What's wrong?” Taeyang asked. Jijae started smiling, then shook her head.

“I'm fine, go home, come visit tomorrow” Jijae said.

“I don't want to leave you alone though” Taeyang replied.

Jijae smiled, “It's okay, I'm fine. Go home”

“Fine, I'll be here tomorrow morning okay?” Taeyang said, then waved bye.

After Taeyang left, a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. “Taeyang, I already told you to go home” The door opened, and it wasn't Taeyang, it was Jaejoong.

“Hi” He said softly, then took a seat next to Jijae.

“Hi...” Jijae replied. The two just stared into each others eyes, neither of them knew what to saw.

“Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault” Jijae finally said.

“I'm sorry...I shouldn't have pushed you into going with me” Jaejoong said, then looked down. He couldn't face her.

“It's fine...” Jijae smiled.

“Can I tell you something?” Jaejoong asked, Jijae nodded, and Jaejoong began to speak again, “you know...I always noticed you? Actually, the first time I noticed you was in the summer before the year began, you were working at the retirement home. And you were assigned to my grandmother, she always said how you were this kind and caring girl, and how I should meet you. So one day, I did come, and I witnessed you helping out the folks there. You had this...angelic look, and it drew me to you. Then I saw you at school with Taeyang laughing and joking around, you looked at peace. The day I fell in love with you was in the music room, you were playing this piece on the piano, and you were singing. I felt my heart throbbing whenever I passed you in the hallways, you never noticed me though, since you always looked down. I remember you would always come to the cafe. I would deliberately try to talk to the people that were near you so that I could see you. You always ordered a latte and never finished it. You brought a book to read whenever you would come in the cafe. Then the day when you visited me at work with Taeyang. I knew it was you right away, you looked beautiful, not that you didn't earlier, but you really looked beautiful. When we shook hands, I knew it. I really loved you, I felt it. Then when you said yes to going on a date, I felt thrilled. But the next day, I didn't see you at school, I felt worried. Then the following day and the days after, you never showed up. I called you, but you never answered...then seeing you at the mall with those guys. I felt the jealousy in me, I felt angry because I thought you were just playing around with me. But Taeyang explained, and I'll never bother you again. I promise, I'll keep you safe” Jaejoong said, then kissed Jijae's forehead and walked out.

“Wait, why are you leaving?” Jijae called out. Jaejoong turned around.

“I won't bother you again...you'll be safe” Jaejoong answered.

“I don't care anymore, I love you too Jaejoong, I always loved you” Jijae said, then Jaejoong rushed by Jijae's side and embraced her.

“I'm sorry Jessica did all those things to you..” Jaejoong whispered. Jijae shook her head, then looked into Jaejoong's eyes, and the two shared a passionate kiss.

“Well well well, if it isn't the lovebirds” Jaejoong and Jijae immediately turned to look at who was talking, it was Jessica.

“Jaejoong, visiting hours are over” Jessica smirked, “And Jijae, did you miss me?”

Jijae felt her heart beat even faster. She was about to get another panic attack again. Jaejoong stood up then walked up to Jessica, “Jessica, stop this. Leave”

“I don't want to. I wanted to pay my respects to Jijae” Jessica replied, then walked up to Jijae. Jijae felt her heart pounding, she clutched onto her heart, it started aching.

“Leave...” Jijae muttered out, while gasping for air.

“But dear, I have to pay my respects” Jessica said, then smirked, and took out a knife, “before you die”

__
__
__
__
__
__
__

“Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?”

“I do”

“What happened that night?”

“Jijae was in the hospital and Jessica came barging in. Jessica was crazy, she started talking about how she need to pay her respects, and how she needed to see Jijae before she was killed. Then Jessica took out a knife...”

“Keep going what happened next?”

“And then she...”

__

“Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?”

“Yes, I do”

“So what happened afterward?”

“Well, I came in the room, and she was filled with blood. The woman started laughing like a lunatic. I felt scared, and ran out to get help right away”

__

“Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?”

“Yes, I do”

“Why do you think she did this?”

“Maybe she was angry, jealous I suppose. I mean, she called me that day saying that she was going to kill the . Of course I thought she was just joking, since Jessica usually never really kills people. I mean she hurts them, but I never would of thought of her as the killing type.”

“What was she jealous of?”

“Well, Jijae is really pretty now. I mean after her transformation, the whole school was talking about how pretty Jijae was. I guess Jessica got jealous. I mean, Jessica LIVES off of attention, no seriously. Jijae was this pathetic thing that stole Jessica's attention, and I guess Jessica was angry. What pushed her off the limit was when Jaejoong started showing signs of attraction towards Jijae and Jessica was obsessed with Jaejoong so I guess she had a motive there”

“Are you close with her?”

“Well, not really. I mean, I was one of the few girls Jessica selected to be in her group, and I mean, to be safe, you HAVE to follow Jessica, unless you want to be bullied”

__

“Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?”

“Yes, I do”

“So does your daughter show signs of aggression?”

“No”

“Does she do drugs?”

“Not that I know of”

“Well, is there problems at home?”

“No! I mean, Jessica is my baby. We always loved and cared for her!” The mother began sobbing

__

“Taeyang, sup man?” Jaejoong said. He too transferred schools, now that everything had happened, the trial, and Jessica, he wanted to get away from that school.

“Hey, look” Taeyang pointed, Jaejoong turned and saw Jijae walking slowly towards them. Jaejoong rushed towards her and gave her a hug and kissed her.

“I've missed you” Jaejoong said.

“I missed you too” Jijae smiled.

“Everything sort out now?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yeah...everything's fine now” Jijae gave a quick kiss to Jaejoong again.

“I love you” Jaejoong whispered.

“I love you too” Jijae replied.

“Alright, stop it, I'm getting grossed out, you guys saw each other yesterday” Taeyang said. Jaejoong and Jijae started laughing.

“Sorry OPPPAAAA” Jijae said.

“Treat her right, or I'll snatch her from you” Taeyang joked, then winked at Jaejoong.

“I will!” Jaejoong smiled.

__

What happened that day:

“But dear, I have to pay my respects” Jessica said, then smirked, and took out a knife, “before you die”

“Jessica, stop it, you aren't yourself right now” Jaejoong said, trying to stop Jessica.

“And you, you're next, so wait your turn” Jessica said. Then looked at Jijae, “you stole everything from me, EVERYTHING! As soon as you left, people started a rebellion against me. Why are you alive? Why are you even born!”

“Jessica, stop please. I didn't mean to do that” Jijae started shaking. Jessica slowly moved the knife around Jijae's wrist.

“NO, YOU DID THIS TO ME” Jessica shouted.

“Jessica, listen to me. Stop this, you did this on yourself. You treated people as if they were just objects, we have feelings, we can't just listen to you, so put the knife down. You can change, trust me. I know deep down you're nice...” Jaejoong said, then Jessica turned to him, and started crying.

“I thought you loved me. We were the perfect couple...” Jessica said as she walked closer to him.

“I never loved you Jessica. You never loved me either, you loved the fact that we looked good together...that wasn't love” Jaejoong said, “you don't even know anything about me”

“I LOVED YOU” Jessica started crying again, “if I can't have you, NO ONE CAN”

Jessica took the knife, then slashed Jaejoong's arm. Then looked at Jijae.

“Jessica, stop this while you still can, please” Jijae said, trying to stall Jessica, then pressed the emergency button at her side.

“I HAVE NO ONE” Jessica shouted.

“I'll be your friend, just stop please...” Jijae said.

“It's too late for that...” Jessica said, then took the knife and pierced it through her own heart.

Jessica Jung
Died: 9:43 pm
Cause: Suicide

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enjoy!

The Proclamation of Love Series ©Imaginatious 2008-10
5/2/10