A Day With VIXX Part 1

Finding Her Someone

"Wonshik! Sanghyuk! Calm down," N yelled as they all walked together.

Sana wondered who Wonshik and Sanghyuk were until she realized they were Ravi and Hyuk's real names. It made sense that they'd call each other by their real names if they were close.

"Don't call me Wonsik," Ravi whined. This resulted in a little argument between N ad Ravi where Ravi ended up winning.

As VIXX kept walking and fooling around like a whole bunch of little kids, Sana just trailed off behind them keeping quiet. Ken took a notice of this and was about to go talk to her when someone else beat him to it.

"Are you okay?" Hongbin asked Sana.

Ken noticed how Sana's head immediately shot up and her face lit up. He found this quite interesting since she didn't even look this happy with her friends.

"I'm good," Sana said and smiled.

Ken gasped at the sight. Was he seeing things? Did Sana really smile? Was she being nice? What did all of this mean? He would have to talk about this with Hannah and Sujung later on.

"Are you okay, Ken?" Leo asked.

Ken turned and saw how Leo was staring at him suspiciously.

"Yeah, it just seems like the target may have been targeted already," Ken said more to himself then to Leo.

Leo just rolled his eyes and said, "I'll never understand you Ken."

Ken kept walking as he threw glances at Sana and Hongbin. It seemed like they had started a conversation and he was trying to figure out what it was about. What if it was about him? What if they were making fun of him? He couldn't let that happen.

"So, guys!" Ken yelled as he came in between Hongbin and Sana and put his arms around their shoulders. "What are we talking about?"

Hongbin just smiled at his friend while Sana returned to her usual cold self. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing," he said as she took his arm off of her. "Just wanted to know what you guys were talking about?"

"Nothing that you'd really care about," She said.

Ken pouted at this and decided to ask Hongbin. He'd tell him for sure because they were friends. Or so he had thought.

"That's none of your concern," Hongbin said with that cheerful and bright smile he always held. This made Ken frown in disapointment.

"Hey! We're friends," Ken whined.

"So? She's my friend too," Hongbin said.

At that moment Ken felt Sana stiffen up next to him. He turned to look at her and saw how she had her head down. It was odd, quite odd.

"We're here!" N cheered and ran inside with the younger ones following.

They all went in and found a place to sit at. They found a round table to sit at in the back and took their seats: N, Sana, Ken, Hongbin, Hyuk, Ravi, and Leo.

"Sana," N spoke first as he turned to Sana. "Do you go out with your friends often?"

Sana looked away, uncomfortably for a moment before she looked back at N and shook her head. "No."

"How could she when she's always studying?" Ken said.

Sana elbowed him making him shut his mouth. "At least I'm dedicated to school unlike some others."

The guys laughed and Sana smiled. Well, at least it looked sort of like a smile. You could never really tell with her.

"No one besides Leo and N talk to him that way," Hongbin said with a smile that showed his dimples.

Sana leaned back hiding her face with her hair. All the while Ken, who was sitting next to her, would not take his eyes of her. He just stared at her, reading her expressions. It was seriously odd. Quite odd.

Sana only stared at everyone as they talked and had some of the weirdest conversations she had ever heard. It felt weird being there with these guys she never talked to, yet somehow comfortable.

"Because Naruto-" Hyuk started but was cut off by Leo stuffing rice in his mouth.

"Enough with Naruto," Leo spoke, which was a rare sight.

The guys started a new conversation and before Sana knew it, she felt pretty left out. She started fidgeting with her fingers as she looked around. She didn't know if she should say or do something so she stayed there, silent and awkward.

Ken saw how she kept fidgeting with her fingers and wanted her to stop. Just looking at her like that made him feel anxious. But before he could say anything his phone started ringing and he took it out to see who it was.

Sana looked over at him and saw the contact name. Hannah.

"I have to take this," He said standing up and walking away.

Sana watched him as he walked away, sort of wishing he didn't just leave her there by herself. Everything was too awkward for her and she was starting to feel uncomfotable. But he didn't notice since he was too busy with his call. With Hannah.

"Hello?" Ken answered once he was out in the hall.

"Ken!" He heard Sujung answer, panicked. "Where are you and Sana? I thought you were at the library."

"Give me my phone back!" He heard Hannah in the back before shuffling and thudding was heard.

"I took her out to eat with the rest of VIXX and then we're all going to the amusement park," Ken answered.

He then tought he heard the girls gasp loudly. "Don't let her get close with Hongbin!" Sujung yelled.

Ken stared at his phone confused for a while before he replied with, "Why not?"

"We'll explain later," Hannah said. "Just protect her for now and don't let her get close with Hongbin."

"Keep her safe, and make sure she's as comfortable as can be or else-" Sujung stopped talking.

"You girls stop being so loud in the library!" Ken heard the voice of an old lady in the back. He then heard shuffling before Hannah said, "Gotta go!"

The call had ended.

Ken let out a deep sigh and leaned back on the wall behind him. He didn't understand what was going on. Why couldn't he let Sana get close with Hongbin? Why did they make it seem like he had to look after Sana? He wasn't all too sure. He was just sure that he had to look after her.

Ken went back to their table and saw how awkward and uncomfortable Sana seemed, so he sat down and looked at her. "Do you want to see me do an impression?" 

Everyone turned to look at him, but he was only looking at Sana. She looked back at him, pretty confused. Ken raised an eyebrow, as if asking her whether she was going to answer or not. So she ended up nodding her head.

"I shall now transform into a country dog," Ken said and prepared is voice.

Sana raised an eyebrow confused. How was he supposed to imitate a country dog? What difference was it from a regular dog? She didn't think he'd be able to do it, but she was wrong.

He actually did it.

The way he did it was hilarious and the fact that it sounded exactly like a country dog made it even funnier. The way it echoed and strehed made them all laugh. Even Leo snickered and Sana chuckled.

 "You're such an idiot," Sana said with a smile.

And it was a genuine smile.

Ken who had been grinning and laughing with the others stopped when he saw Sana. He had never seen her smile in such genuine ways. Maybe he'd seen her smirk or chuckle, but not smile.

Ken coughed awkwardly and gained all the attention back to him "So, uh...? Any recommendations?"

"Do Kenjumma!" N pipped in happily.

Sana scrunched her eyebrows at this. What in the world was Kenjumma? Was it an ahjumma? Was it something Ken did?

 "Oh nice request!" Ken cheered. "Now..."

Sana anticipated this very much for some reason. But once he opened his mouth she was quite shocked. He was imitating an old lady and it was hilarious. The way he scolded the guys in a way that an ahjumma would was so funny.

"And you, you little kindergartner? Who gave you permission to have muscles like this? And going around with that tank top?" He asked Ravi.

"Gosh not again," Leo mumbled and took a sip of his drink. "He's at it again."

"Whooo Kenjumma!" N cheered like he was the biggest fan.

Sana covered her red face as she tried not to laugh, but who could just not laugh at this? It was Ken imitating an old lady and he knew how to work it. Suprisingly.

"Stop, stop, stop it," Sana said out of breath as she slightly hit Ken.

Ken smiled seeing how he managed to bring Sana up. The girls had told him to look after her and make her feel comfortable, and he was doing a good job. He just had to let her ease in and be comfortable around the guys. But also have her stay away from Hongbin, because that's what the girls wanted... not him...

The rest of the meal consisted of Ken showing off his skills as they all ate. Even if Sana had never experienced much fun, she certainly was now. And it was shocking her, but she didn't mind. She liked this feeling.

"Are we all done eating?" N asked as he clapped his hands together and looked around the table. Everyone simply nodded and he smiled. "Then let's go to the amusement park!"

"Yay!" Everyone cheered and hurriedly stood up with excitement like five year olds.

"Let's go!" Ravi yelled out in English as they started walking out.

"Have you ever been to the amusement park?" Hongbin asked Sana and she shrugged.

"I think once when I was little with my parents, but I can't remember much," Sana answered and the guys nodded.

 They all kept walking outside with small useless conversations filling the silence in the air. Eventually after much walking and talking they arrived at the amusement park.

 "We're here!" Hyuk cheered. "Who's paying?"

"We all have enough money to pay for ourselves," N said. "I'm guessing only Sana doesn't."

"I'll pay for her," Hongbin volunteered like the gentleman he was known for being.

"It's fine I invited her and I'll pay," Ken said taking out his wallet. They all shurgged and let him pay. They paid for their tickets and went in. "Dang it," Ken mumbled once he realized he had just paid for Sana.

"Why did I even do that...?" He mumbled as they all walked in.

"Let's ride that!" Hyuk said pointing at a roller coaster off in a distance.

N let out a nervous chuckle and faked a smile, "Yeah, let's not ride that.. Let's ride safe rides."

Ken looked around before his eyes landed on dipping dots stand. "Look there's dipping dots!" He yelled and ran to the stand with others following.

"Guys, let's go on some rides first and then we can get dipping dots," N said and the guys groaned.

They started walking over to the bumper cars which were the closest thing. Ken stopped when the felt a presence around them. The rest kept walking but only he had stopped.

"Psst, Ken!" A voice whispered.

Ken looked up at the sky with wide eyes, "Is that you, God?"

"Idiot," A more familiar voice spoke.

Ken turned around and saw a bush move. He walled over to the bush and jumped up scared when two girls came out of there. Hannah and Sujung.

"What the heck?!" Ken asked with a hand held up to his chest. "Why are you here?!"

Hannah turned to Sujung who started explaing, "We thought it'd be a good idea to follow you guys. Maybe one of the members could be suitable for Sana and we should check up on that."

"Oh," Ken said and nodded understanding. These girls we're serious about this job, and it kind of scared him. They could be detectives or something. They certainly were sneaky enough.

"Now go ahead before the others get suspicious," Hannah said and shooed him away. He nodded and started walking again before they called him back. "Wait, make sure to absolutely not let Sana and Hongbin!"

Ken nodded and they shooed him away again.

Sana turned around wondering where Ken went and saw him turning away from a bush. Did guys have a thing for bushes? That Hongki guy had also stared at a bush for a while the other day. Weird.

"I'm so excited," N cheered as they waited in line.

"We should all target someone!" Hongbin suggested.

"Let's target Ken," Sana suggested not really caring. But to her surprise they all nodded and decided to go along with it.

At that moment Ken came back and smiled at them. "What'd I miss?"

"Nothing. Where were you?" Ravi asked.

"I saw you with a bush," Sana said.

"Oh, that..." Ken started and scratched the back of his neck. "I saw a bunny there!"

Sana scoffed not believing he actually saw a bunny there. How could anyone believe that? It was ridiculous.

"Really?!" N asked, eyes twinkling and mouth wide open. "You should have told us!" Leo who was silently standing there observing everything face palmed and shook his head.

"Look it's our turn!" Hyuk cheered and they all went in.

They all sat in differemt cars and looked at each other, signaling for their little plan on targeting Ken. The game started and soon their little plan was set to work.

"Hey guys! Why don't we- ah! Why are you all targeting me?! Ah, stop it!"

Ken kept trying to get away from everyone, but they all followed him bumping their cars with his. It was as if they had all teamed up agaisnt him- oh. That made sense.

"Why not N?! He's the leader!" Ken asked as they kept targeting him.

"Because you're the weirdo talking to a bush," Sana said with a smile.

"Even you! And to think I invited you," Ken yelled at Sana who ignored him.

Eventually the game came to an end and they all got off. They walked along laughing at how they targeted Ken, while he simply followed behind with his arms crossed feeling grumpy.

"And we owe it all to Sana!" Hyuk cheered and they all high-fived her for the genius idea.

"It was your idea?!" Ken yelled shocked. "How dare you!"

Sana shrugged. "I don't know but it was fun, wasn't it?"

Ken crossed his arms and walked ahead, ignoring Sana.

"He's all butthurt now," Ravi said with a chuckle.

~~

"Are you seriously mad at me?" Sana asked as she followed behind a silent Ken. "Oh come on! We were playing around."

Ken just stayed silent and kept walking.

"You were the one who said to have fun, and I did!' Sana said and Ken stopped walking.

He let out a groan before he turned to look at her. "Fine fine, I forgive you."

"Yay all is good! Now let's go ride that roller coaster!" Hyuk cheered and ran to the roller coaster. Everyone looked at the youngest and sighed as they followed without a choice.

"Hehe... I don't think I should ride that," N said and took a step back once they were in front of the line.

"You'll be fine," Ravi said and pulled him into the line.

The wait for the line wasn't that long, and before they knew it, it was already their turn. That's when it hit Sana.

"I don't want to ride this," Sana said turning to Ken. 

Ken looked at Sana shocked at her sudden words. He looked back at the guys and then at the line.

"Why would you-" Ken stopped when he saw the look on her eyes. She looked like a cute little puppy. "Oh... you're scared, aren't you?"

Sana shook her head and opened to protest, but she then closed it again.

"Wow I can't believe you're actually scared," Ken said with disbelief. This girl standing in front of him, the very same girl who didn't give a care in the world, was actually scared.

"Okay, so I'll ride with Sana, Honbin and Hyuk, Ravi and Leo and Ken can ride by himself," N stated.

"Actually, I'll ride with Sana instead. You guys can figure out the rest," Ken said and finally it was their turn. Without any more words Ken dragged Sana with him and pulled her down to the seat next to him.

"But... I don't want too..." Sana said.

Ken shushed her. "Don't worry. It's not like you're going to die or something."

Sana rolled her eyes at his "comforting" words. He sure knew how to make someone feel better.

Sana closed her eyes as soon as they started moving. It was going slow at the moment, but soon they'd be dropping and that's what scared her the most.

"Open your eyes," Ken whispered. "It's no fun if you do it like this."

Sana took a deep breath and opened her eyes as she they went up. As they kept going up she kept thinking of the drop. It was still a while till they reached the top and they had already been going up for a while. Well, it was only like a second but to her it was a minute.

Finally the top came and before she knew it they suddenly dropped.


Sorry, I was supposed to update like two days ago but instead I started reading this awesome EXO story and took up all my day... And sleep. It's called Seducing Nerdy Chanyeol.

Anyways, this is my longest chapter so far and I hope everyone enyojed!

Who remembers that one episode on VIXX MTV Diary where they go to the amusement park and ride the carusel and Leo is just like "Kill me", but then there's N like, "I'm fabulous!"

Or the part where Leo was laughing at N's pain?

Gotta love them.

~Jackie