Feelings

Finding Her Someone

"Why are you staring at me like that," Chanyeol asked as he backed away from Sujung, seeing the mischievous look on her face.

"Are you currently dating, or planning on dating anyone?" Sujung asked.

Chanyeol looked taken back at the sudden question just still answered with, "Dara and I are almost dating."

Sujung flattened her eyes at the tall guy with goblin ears as Hannah watched with amusement. "No you're not, stop living in your fantasies. She's a whole lot older than you and you two will never date. I'm talking about a person you could actually date, not your own little fanfiction."

 Chanyeol opend his mouth to protest, but there really was no argument. She was right and he knew it. For years, Park Chanyeol had a crush on the neighborhood girl, Sandra Park. She was the prettiest girl in the neighborhood and he had long dreamed that one day she'd notice him.

And she did.

She just didn't care for him like he did for her.

"Why do you even care? Are you interested?  I thought you liked D.O." Chanyeol said.

Sujung sighed eyes widened and she felt the fume rise up in her. Would people ever just let that go? Would they ever forget? How did people still keep hearing of it? "Who told you that?!"

"He did."

"That little midget is going to die!" Sujung said as she started walking away with an angry expession.

"Now, now," Hannah said as she held on to Sujung. "We don't call people midgets and we don't threaten to kill them."

Sujung blew on her bangs as she corssed her arms. "Fine, but if he tells one more person I like him, he will not live to see the day Baekhyun gets what he deserves. And we all know how much he wants to see that day."

 "Anyways, would you be open to dating right now?" Hannah asked, completely ignoring Sujung.

Chanyeol seemed to think about this. Maybe it was time for him to move on from his long time failed crush. "Well, than who would I date?"

 "We need to see what kind of person you are first," Hannah said. "You need to match our expectations."

 ~~

 Ken tapped his pencil on his desk. He was trying hard to focus on whatever it was that the teacher was saying, but he couldn't. He was still thinking about what had happened the previous day. Sana had been locked in a room with Sungjae.

She had been locked in a room with Sungjae.

That wasn't something normal that happened often.

He made a mental note to talk about this to Sujung and Hannah. He was lucky that Sana had taken no interest in Sungjae, and even got him the courage to ask Joy out. Although he wasn't exactly sure why that made him happy and he felt lucky and thankful.

 "Ken, are you paying attention?" Ken turned around and saw N staring at him, waiting for an answer.

"Yes...?" Ken answered unsurely. N sighed at the younger guy. He had noticed he wasn't paying attention in class much anymore, and that was putting his grades at risk.

"You need to pay attention more," N said. "Haven't you learned from studying with Sana?"

Ken groaned and put his face in his hands. "But I think she's the problem," he whispered to himself.

~~

 Sujung and Hannah were sitting next to each other in two desks in the dance room. Chanyeol knocked on the door once he got there and went in. At the sight of the pair of girls he couldn't help but let out a snort. The two girls were sitting properly, wearing glasses, and they had clipboards on their desks.

"What's up with all of this?" Chanyeol asked with a smile as he walked over to the slides I'm front of them.

Sujung pushed her glasses as she kept a stright face and stared at him. "Hello, we shall begin out interview in a moment. This is my assistant Hannah, and I am the main boss here, Sujung."

Hannah nodded and she pushed up her own pair glasses on her nose. "Any qusstions?"

Chanyeol looked at the weird pair of girls with an odd look. He didn't know why they were being so serious over to this. It wasn't as of they were having a real interview that woulddetermine the rest of their lifes.

But apperantly they thought of it that way.

"So, first question," Sujung said as Hanna got ready to write. "Are you rich?"

Chanyeol blankly stared at them. He was starting to seriously question where they were going with this and if this was some sort of prank. Weren't they supposed to be hooking him up with someone? Why would they want to know whether he was rich or not.

"I'm not, but Suho is," He said.

Hannah nodded as she scribbled it down and Sujung said," We should have gotten Suho instead."

Indeed, the leader of EXO was rich, so therefore, the pair of girls wondered whether they chose the right member or not. They decided to shrug it off for now and see how  it would go with Chanyeol first since they'd already come this far.

"Second question, what do you think of turning something who never smile into a brighter person. You are known as the happy virus, so would you be up for it?" Sujung asked.

Chanyeol puffed fluffy checks out as he thought about it. Sujung and Hannah both leaned in, anxiously waiting for his answer as they tapped their hands and feet. He smiled at the pair of girls.

"Well, if I made someone who never smiles smile I think that's be a great acomplishment. Everyone should be happy I'm their lifes and I thi-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, we get it," Sujung said cutting him off. "You're a happy person. Anyways, third questions, do you think you'll become rich by the time you get married?"

Hannah hit Sujung as she whispered, "That wasn't meant to be one of the questions."

Sujung scrunched her eyebrows before she groaned. "Fine fine, the real third question, would you be willing to keep following someone who could possibly never love you?"

"I've followed Dara around long enough, so I guess I could," Chanyeol said. At that moment he remembered those beautiful times with Dara. Also known as those times where he would follow Dara around and smile like a creep and she wouldn't notice him.

"Good," Hannah said as she wrote it down. "That'll make it easier with Sana."

"Fourth question, would you be willing to stay by this person and break them down no matter how stubborn they are and if it seems like they would never give in?" Sujung daringly asked.

Chanyeol seemed to grow more and more confused at the questions they were asking him. He'd rather go on some online dating website then stick around with these at this point.

~~

 "Don't ignore me," N whined as he chased after Ken. Ken just kept walking and didn't bother turning around to look at the elder. Instead, he walked away and tried to lose him.

"I just want to know if you possibly like someone," N continued as he tried to catch up.

"I already told you, I don't like anyone right now," Ken said frutales as he tried to wall off again.

"Then why have you been acting like it lately?" N questioned.

Ken stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at N. He didn't get what the elder was saying and for a moment he thought he was just joking around with him, but the look on the later said otherwise. N had his arms crossed and he stared at Ken with an eyebrow raised, clearly waiting for an answer.

"I have?" Ken asked.

N simply nodded.

"How?"

N scoffed at the younger ones oblivion. Was he seriously this dense to jot even notice how he'd changed lately? "Well, first of all, you are unfocused as if your thoughts are far away, on someone esle. Second of all, you're always making up excuses to leave us and go to someone else. And third of all, you smile unconciously way too much."

 Ken thought about this and wondered if this was all true. It was as if reality was just hitting him. "Do I really?"

N nodded. "Yup."

Ken immediately shook his head at this. He didn't believe it. He didn't want to either. "But I don't like anyone."

N snorted at this. This kid standing in front of him was truly obvious to his feelings, or was in hardcore denial. "Sure, just keep telling yourself that," N said as he patted Ken's back and then walked away.

 Ken stood there thinking about what N said. Did he really like someone? Ken shool his head at the thought. He didn't even talk to that many girls lately. There was no way he could like someone.

"Ken!" Sujung yelled as she and Hannah ran to him. He turned around and saw the two girls running to him with bright smiles.

"What? Did something good happen?" Ken asked.

"We found someone else!" Hannah said with a smile. 

"Sana is sure to like him!" Sujung said with a nod.

 "Oh," Ken said. He didn't really know what to say. He didn't feel happy about this, but he didn't hnderstand. Ever since the amusement park he didn't really feel all too great about this 'mission' thing.

 "We should get working on a plan," Hannah said. "Any ideas as to what to do?"

"I don't really care as long as you two don't luck anyone up again," Ken said. With that he walked off and headed to the rooftop. He needed to think. He needed to be alone.

~~

Sana walked over to a bench to study as she carried her textbooks. She hadn't studied much lately since she was always working on the project with Ken and she was scared that would start affecting her grades.

"Hey, Sana!"

Sana stopped walking and waited for Hani to catch up to her. The two girls started walking over to a bench as Hani asked her of she had done her homework.

"Yeah, didn't you?" Sana asked.

Hani shook her head as the two sat down. "I didn't understand questions three though six."

Sana nodded as she opened up her math journal and the two worked on the problems together. She showed her how to do it and finally Hani understood.

"Thanks," Hani said as she closed up her math textbook. For a moment she had thought she'd seen something out of the corner of her eye and immediately looked back up. 

 "Is that Ken on the roof?!" Hani asked as she scrunched her eyebrows and squinted her eyes.

Sana looked up and saw Ken walking back and forth as he seemed to be talking to no one on the roof of the performing arts hallway. She facepalmed at the sight of the idiot.

"He's so weird," Hani said with a chuckle.

"Do you know him?" Sana asked a stupid question.

Hani nodded as she answered, "We've been friend for quite a while. Why are you two close?"

Sana looked away from Ken and looked down for a moment as she thought about it. She wondered how many times she'd already been asked the and to stop and think about it. Finallu, she shrugged and said, "I guess."

Hani nodded as she looked at Ken and then back at Sana. "I see."

"How much do you know about him?" Sana asked suddenly as she turned to Hani. The girl was taken back by the sudden question but she didn't hesitate to answer.

"Well, I know about his obsession with ottokaji," Hani started.

Sana nodded as she thought about this. Ken had such a big obsession with that that he, N, and Ravi had even made a song that they always broke into at random points.

"And he can act conceited sometimes," Hani continued.

SanSana nodded, knowing this quite well. Many times he would talk about how much btter of a singer he was than Leo, or how he was better looking than Hongbin.

"But his biggest flaw is how self-concious he is," Hani said.

At this Sana immediately looked at Hani, confused and shocked. Ken was self-concious? How did she not know that? "Is that true?" Sana asked.

Hani looked at Sana a bit confused. "You don't know?" Hani asked. It was shocking that Sana wouldn't know this if she was close with Ken. Practically everyone knew, but then again, Sana never was up to date or interested with these things.

"Haven't you heard what people say?" Hani asked as Sana shook her head. Hani let out a sigh as she prepared to explain. "People have always gone around and compared Ken's talents to the other members, ever since high school. They would talk about him not being able to sing as great as Leo, or dance like N, or even rap like Ravi. They'd say how his looks can't compare with Hongbin, and he doesn't have an attraction like Hyuk."

"Oh," was all Sana was able to say.

"It kinda' got to him," Hani said. "For the longest time he would wonder about this, so he got really self-concious."

Sana looked back up at Ken who was still walking back and forth as he talked to no one. This guy who was always smiling, fooling around, and making her feel good in someway... She thought back to the first day she had truly talked to him. That day when he told her off for what she was and she yelled those things she hadn't really meant.

She felt bad. She felt guilty. She felt sick.


 So... I've been gone for what? Thirteen days? I feel so bad. I had seriously thought it had only been like one week. I guess not.

 

 Chanyeol is such a Dara fan boy it's so cute.

Our lovely leader N seems to be up to something.

 Our poor little Ken

 Currently replaying Leo's part in Hyde where he goes GIIIIRRRRRLL~

Long haired Leo makes me cringe. No lie.

~Jackie

 

 

 

 

 I prefer blonde Leo.