The End.

Finding Her Someone

"What?!" All the VIXX guys yelled out in shock as they stared at Ken with disbelief. Except for Leo who only shook his head.

"Sana is going on a date?" Hyuk asked shocked as his hand went up to his mouth.

"But you two are meant to be!" N cried out and everyone stared at him weirdly. "You like her!'

"What?" Ken asked confused. "How do you know I like her?"

Everyone scoffed and rolled their eyes at Ken's stupidity. "Oh please, the whole school knows at this rate. The way you follow her around like a lost puppy, and look at her, and are always mopey when she's not around, how could people not know?" Leo asked annoyed.

"Really?" Ken asked confused. "Am I really that obvious?! How embarrassing!"

"What do we do now?' N asked sadly. "The first girl you've ever actually liked is going on a date with another."

"What a tragic love stroy," Ravi sighed as he shook his head. "But I'm pretty sure Sana likes Ken, though."

Ken turned to Ravi with wide eyes and asked, "She does?? Are you sure, how do you know??"

Hongbin shook his head at his idiot friend and asked, "Are you really that stupid? How is it that the whole school about you two, except you two?"

"It's so obvious, the ways she's always so serious but suddenly goes crazy happy when you're around and laughs and smiles uncontrollably, and how she'll even do things she'd never do when she's with you," Ravi said leaving Ken in shock.

"Wow, I never noticed that," Ken said trying to take it all in as he sat down. He couldn't help but smile as he processed that. "Wow, she really does like me!" He cheered happily as he stood up excitedly. "I have a chance!"

"Except for the fact that she's going on a date tonight," Hyuk said ruining Ken's happy mood.

"You're right," Ken said sadly as he sat back down. "Why am I an idiot?"

~~

 "Do you seriously have to do this?" Sana asked as Hannah straightened her hair and Sujung did her makeup.

"Of course we do, it's your first date!" Jisu yelled from Sana's closet where she was trying to pick out her outfit with Minjee. "Don't you have any nice clothes?"

Sana pouted, making Sujung tell her to stop because it would ruin her makeup, and said, "I do have nice clothes."

"Make sure to pick out something that Henry would like," Sujung told the girls in the closet.

"Or more like something that Ken would like," Minjee mumbled so only Jisu could hear. The two girls giggled as they kept going through the clothes until they finally found the right outfit.

It was a nice simple little outfit that didn't stand out too much, but they knew it was just how Ken liked it, so they picked it out. "Here's the outfit," Jisu and Minjee said as they put it down.

"Your makeup is done," Sujung said and let Sana look at herself in the mirror. They way Sujung had done Sana's makeup made it seem natural, yet noticeable that she wore makeup which really complimented Sana's fair skin and big eyes.

"Wow, Sana mumbled and smiled. "I'm going to go get changed," She said and went for her clothes and headed for the restroom.

They all waited for her to come out and smiled when she did. Sana really was pretty when she was just natural and simple. She could make something plain work so easily because it just suited her.

"Our little baby is all grown up," Jisu said as she wiped away a fake tear.

"I think Henry should be here by now," Sujung said as she checked the time. "Let's go downstairs."

They all nodded and went downstairs to wait for Henry. After not much longer, Henry arrived, said his hellos, and went out with Sana.

"Welp, I have to go," Jisu said as she grabbed her things a short while after Sana left and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Sujung asked and Jisu smiled.

"Doesn't matter," Jisu said and left.

"I have to go now too," Minjee said as she also gathered her things headed for the door.

"Aww that just leaves us two," Hannah pouted as she turned to Sujung. "What do you want to do?"

Sujung looked at Hannah and shrugged. "I don't know."

~~

 "What's up Ken!" Jisu yelled as she walked into Ken's house. Ken, who was sitting on his couch in his pijamas, looked up immediately as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"How'd you get in here?" Ken asked confused.

"The key under the mat, duh," Jisu said as she sat down besides him and grabbed some popcorn from his bowl.

"Why are you here?" Ken asked as he stared at her, still confused.

"We haven't haged out in so long," Jisu said. "So I thought, why not?"

Ken nodded as his head turned back to the television. Jisu noticed how cute he looked in his pijamas all covered up with blankets as he hugged the bowl of popcorn and watched the tv.

He looked like a girl that had just gone through a breakup.

"You know, Sana and Henry are currently going on a date," Jisu said as she glanced over at Ken who stiffened up. "If this date goes well they might even start dating."

"Hmm," Ken hummed as his eyes stayed on the screen.

"Yup, everyone says that once you go on a date with Henry you can't go back because with his flirting ways, he can sure make you fall," Jisu said and Ken seemed to be trying to hold himself back.

"Where's the date again?" Jisu said trying to think about it. "Ah, I think they're having dinner right now and then they're going to the movies after that."

"Really?" Ken asked trying to sound calm.

"Yeah, I bet if it all goes well they might even get married," Jisu said and noticed how Ken's eyes windened.

"M-married??" Ken asked.

"I mean," Jisu started to explain, "Wouldn't it be logical they'd fall in love after a few dates and then get married? And then they could have violin playing babies who are all serious and-"

"I have to go," Ken said as he stood up, grabbed his coat and ran out the door.

Jisu shook her head as she stared at the door, "Of course. This kid always takes action when something bothers him."

~~

 Ken stood outside of the movie theatre as he looked around trying to see if he could spot Sana and Henry. After a short while of waiting he was finally able to see the two walking into the theatre. He slowly followed behind to see what movie they were watching.

"Look at Ken," Minjee said as she shook her head. "I can't believe this."

"I told you he'd come," Jisu said as they watched him into the same screening room as Henry and Sana. "Let's go buy tickets too."

"I can't believe we're doing this," Minjee said as she followed Jisu to buy the tickets.

The two girls went inside the screening room and found Ken spying on Sana and Henry, watching their every move.

"I'm surprised Hannah and Sujung aren't here to- nevermind," Jisu let out a sigh when her eyes landed on Hannah and Sujung not sitting too far away from Henry and Sana.

"Why are they here?" Minjee asked as she watched how they kept staring at Sana and Henry.

"They probably got bored since this is what they do all the time," Jisu said as she stuffed popcorn in . "I wonder what movie we're watching."

"Shh it's starting," Minjee said as the lights went off and the movie started.

After a few moments Jisu grew tired of the movie and said, "Why is this movie so boring? I bet Sana chose it."

"I wouldn't doubt it," Minjee said as she kept watching with much interest.

"I want to watch something entertaining," Jisu said and took out her phone. Luckily they were sitting at the very back row so no one was around to tell her to put it up.

"Are you texting Henry?" Minjee asked and Jisu nodded. 

"Yes, it's time for the plan," Jisu mumbled and sent her text. She put down her phone and smiled happily as she looked to the front, down below where Henry was checking her text.

'Go ahead and do it now,' Henry saw the text and quickly put up his phone before anyone else noticed.

Henry felt weird that he actually got involved in this, and he was wondering if he should actually go for it, but Jisu seemed so sure that it would work. So therefor, he turned to look at Sana and out of the corner of his eye he could see where Ken was sitting watching them closely.

"Are you enjoying the movie?" Henry asked and Sana nodded.

"You're such a nice girl," Henry said as he bit his lip. Sana turned to look at him as he mumbled, "I'm sorry, but,"

He cut himself off by leaning in closer to Sana, so close to the point where her eyes widened in shock and she leaned back a bit by surprise.

"W-What are you," Sana stuttered when she suddenly heard a gasp from behind her and turned around to see Hannah putting her hand over Sujung who stared at something else.

"What. . . ?" Sana asked, not even having time to wonder why the two girls were there because she turned to see what Sujung was staring at and saw. . . Ken walking over to her.

'What is going on?' Sana thought to herself as Ken walked over to the two.

"What are you doing h-" Sana started to ask before Ken grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"This is more interesting than the movie," Jisu said as she stuffed popcorn in and watched how Ken dragged the very clueless Sana away. "The way he got jealous and just went up and grabbed her arm and pulled her away."

"People are staring," Minjee said as she watched how people were now staring at them, Ken and Sana, and Henry who sat there with a smile.

"They should be glad we gave them better entertainment than this stupid movie," Jisu said making the people on the row below look up at her and give her a look. "What, you know it's true."

"Jisu, be quiet," Minjee said as she elbowed her.

"I just want to know what they're doing outside now," Jisu mumbled before she sank back down in her seat and grumpily stuffed popcorn in .

~~

 "Why are you here?" Sana asked once Ken took her outside the theatre and let go of her. He turned to face and saw how confused she look.

"Sana," He said as he tried to calm down his emotions. "Why'd you agree on going on this date? Are you really interested in Henry?"

Sana stared up at him as she furrowed her eyebrows. "No, of course not."

"Then why did you say yes?"

Soyu and Junggigo - Some

"Why do you care?" Sana asked as her head started getting filled with thoughts trying to figure out why on earth Ken was starting to act the way he was acting.

"Because I don't want you going out with anyone else who isn't me," Ken said accidentally out of frustration before he covered his mouth.

Sana stared at him in disbelief as she ran those words through her head. "You mean, you. . .?"

Ken let out a sigh of frustration before he leaned his head against the wall behind him. Sane stood there staring at him, wanting for him to come out and say what seemed to bug him so much. He then let out a deep sigh and turned to face her.

"Sana, all of my life I've never met anyone like you. Let me tell you, I've met some really pretty girls, some really weird girls, some really smart girls, girls of all types , but never one like you. There's never been a girl to catch my attention like you."

 Sana stood straight, the wall right behind her as Ken stared right at her and spoke. She wondered what he meant with his words, never meeting someone like her. Was it an insult? Or a compliment?

"I mean, all I ever knew was how to have fun and go on with life , wanting to figute it out. But then suddenly you come in all stuck up and strict knowing your ways through life as if nothing with everything sorted out,  and I hated that. It made me feel like I knew nothing. I felt insecure."

"Ken where are you going with this?" Sana asked, confused as to how what he was saying had anything to do with the reason for him being there.

"Shut up I'm trying to sort out my thoughts," Ken said in the cutest way possible without meaning to, and Sana chuckled at his flustered face.

"Anyways, you were so stuck up and knew everything and had plans and it just bothered me so much and I really didn't like you. But working with you I grew fond of that and admired you. Slowly I started to go crazy.

I mean, waiting for you everyday unconciously, wanting to make Hongbin disappear everytime he approached you, staying up till late wondering if you were okay. I never asked for that. Never had I had stayed up wondering what a girl was up to, or not been able to stop smiling out of happiness, or been so flustered because we all know I'm a very smooth person."

Sana just had to smile and roll her eyes at that last part. But everything else made her feel this fluttering warm feeling she could only ever feel when she was with him. Slowly she started having a feeling of where Ken was headed.

"And I just don't understand how it's possible that someone could drive me crazy like this. What have you done to me Sana? How have you, out of everyone else out there, how have you done this to me?" Ken asked truly confused. He let out amother sigh before he moved on.

"And I just have one question before I can continue," Ken said.

Sana blinked up at him, seeing how he just stared at her. She felt her heart keep on beating and beating, getting faster by the second. "What is it?"

"Do you like me?" Ken asked as he took a step closer and Sana took one back, bumping into the wall behind her.

Sana had never been one to have crushes and get all giddy and stuff like girls usually did, but she always knew one thing. If she ever did like anyone, she'd be bold about it and not stupid like those girls on TV.

"Yes, I do like you. So much to the point where I can't focus on my studied, fall asleep at night, stop smiling, or even be around you without feeling suffocated," Sana confessed before she took a deep breath and waited for his reaction.

Ken only stated at her looking like he didn't believe her, before he tried to process it all. A smile then grew on his face as he realized she was being genuine and he said, "Really?"

Sana nodded, smiling back at him. "Oh my gosh I wasn't expecting this," Ken said no really knowing what to do or say. "What do I do, I didn't expect this, I had no time to plan."

Sana shrugged, not really knowing herself what to do or say since she never had experience with dating.

"Wait, will you be my girlfriend if you actually like me?" Ken asked suddenly, wanting to make sure she'd be his girlfriend.

"Yes, I mean, I did just confess my feelings," Sana said with a smile.

"That makes me really happy," Ken confessed, not being able to stop smiling at the fact that he was finally dating Sana. That he was finally able to call her his. That he could pull her away from guys when he got jealous and have a valid excuse.

"Wait, there's something I still want to know," Sana said, not letting herself get too excited. "Why were you here? Or there in the movies?"

Ken's mouth made an 'oh' shape and he scratched the back of his neck. "You see, I don't like you being with other guys.  So when you came here with Henry, I had to come and make sure you wouldn't fall for him."

"You were jealous?" Sana asked, raising am eyebrow.

Ken nodded and she chuckled. "You're so cute."

Ken pouted and said, "Just for getting jealous? Haven't you ever gotten jealous over me?"

Sana pushed him away and walked past him and he followed her. "I think I should go home now," Sana said changing the subject as she still held a bright smile on her face.

"Wait, you did get jealous didn't you?" Ken asked as he chased behind her. "Who was it? Hani? Kyungri?"

Sana only ignored him and kept on walking before she felt his hand grab hers. "Hold on, let's go together," Ken said as he interwined their fingers together and walked by her side.

Sana let out a breath as she smiled to herself and the two walked together, Ken swinging their hands back and forth. Finally. Finally, they were together. Not like they had actually expected to end up together, but they were together.

All thanks to that project they got a hundred on. Or maybe Jisu who got them to meet. Or maybe VIXX who always set them up.


 Sooooo, finally! Yaaaaay! This is technically the last chapter, but I don't like it as the ending, so the next one shall be the last chapter as an epilogue. Ahhh this chapter is so sweet andreams fluffy.

I might post the other chapter after this one, or maybe tomorrow, or next week, but look out for that one.

Wow, I'm so happy I got this far in a story for once.

~Jackie

 

 

 

 (This gift of Ken is literally me writing this chapter)