Chicken

Finding Her Someone

Ken went into the next room with high hopes of finding Sana, but nothing. He only saw the Bangtan Boys talking about butterflies and apologized for inturupting. He walked out and shut the door, wondering where to go next.

Maybe he should try heading to the to music hall.

Ken held on to his belongings anxiously as he made his way to the performing arts building. He knew Sana had nothing to do with the performing arts, but he was still hoping he'd find her in there. He had already looked around many places, but he couldn't find her.

Ken had called and texted Sana, but it seemed like his calls couldn't get through. That's why he felt like he needed to go to the dead zone of the school where no signal was found.

He wondered where Sana was and what she was doing as he walked. For all he knew she could be perfectly fine, at home, studying without him. This thought made him come to a halt. Maybe she was truly fine.

Or maybe a bookshelf had fallen on her! At this other random thought he started walking faster, glancing into every classroom, looking for a fallen bookshelf.

That poor girl, he thought. She must be suffering, barely able to breathe, calling out for help, but no one to help.

~~

"So at first I thought nothing of it. Even though she liked me, I didn't feel much. But now..." Sungjae explained as Sana listened with much interest. "I don't think I can still say I feel nothing."

"Why don't you just tell her that?" Sana asked.

Sungjae shrugged. "I'm scared."

Sana laughed at this. Boys were so ridicouslus with their feelings. No wonder they took so long to confess to a girl and sent mixed feelings. They were cowards who over thought things.

"Scared of what? Rejection?" Sana laughed. "She likes you and you know that. Of course she would accept your feelings."

"So should I just tell her?" Sungjae asked and Sana nodded.

"Yeah, and from what you've told me, she likes you and you like her. You two seem to fit perfectly." Sungjae smiled at this. He had been wanting to tell Joy how he felt, but needed reassurance. Now this random stranger had helped him make a decision.

On the other side of the wall two people were feeling different emotions. Sujung and Hannah leaned their ears against the wall, grumpily.

"I can't hear anything. Stupid sound-proof walls," Sujung said as she kicked the wall. "Why are they even sound-proof?"

"Because it's one of the many music rooms. I don't know about you, but I don't like hearing people sing or play instruments, or whenever people listen to me," Hannah said.

Sujung blew on her bangs and leaned against the wall. She thought she heard some faint laughter and smiled. "I think Sana laughed. This is a good sign!"

"How do you think it's going in there?" Hannah asked as she also leaned on the wall.

"I bet they're falling in love. Of course they are. I am a great matchmaker, after all," Sujung said praising herself as she flipped her hair. Hannah rolled her eyes at her friend and leaned in again.

"When should we let them out?"

Sujung wondered about this. How long would it take two people to fall in love, realize they were meant to be, and get together? "Maybe around eight."

"That's still a while from now," Hannah said as she checked her phone. "You wanna' go get something to eat?"

Sujung nodded and the two girls went off, forgeting all about their 'genius' plan.

~~

Ken stopped running when he thought he saw a familiar figure through a window to a music room. A smile appeared on his face, but instantly dropped. There he saw Sana, with Sungjae. Not only that, but they were smiling and laughing.

"So this is where she was," Ken mumbled.

If it wasnt for the fact that Sana turned around and saw him, he would have gone and left those two together. Sana stood up and walked over to the door. She seemed to yell something at him from the other side, but he couldn't hear her because the music rooms were sound-proof.

Ken walked over and tried to open the door. That's when it hit him. The door was locked.

"Why is it locked?" Ken asked, but Sana couldn't hear.

Panick rose inside of him as he kept trying to open the door. He let out a sigh of frustration before he turned to look at Sana and signaled for her to move away from the door.

"Is he going to try to kick the door open?" Sungjae asked as Sana backed away from the door.

"I guess so, but he's not really strong so I doubt he'd be able to-"

Sana heard the giant slam an turned around to see how Ken had failed. "My point exactly," she as she watched him rub his arm and wince in pain. She shook her head, wondering what was wrong with him.

Ken signaled for her to wait there and then ran off somewhere.

"Are you close with him?" Sungjae asked.

Sana looked back at Sungjae and thought about it. If someone asked her this question around a month ago she'd laugh and say, "Me? Close with him? I don't talk to idiots."

Things had changed since then.

Big time.

She had gotten closer to him, but she wasn't sure if they were close. They only met up to work on the project. Except that one time they went out with VIXX. Or the other time when she met him at the gym and then they walked off together.

Sana knew the way she saw Ken had chaged, but she just didn't know how.

"Not really," Sana finally said.

Sungjae nodded, wondering if was really the way she said based on her confused look.

A couple minutes later Ken returned with a pair of keys and quickly unlocked the door. He opened it and Sana and Sungjae came out looking quitatisfied ad relieved.

"I thought we were going to be in there forever," Sungjae said.

"Thanks for getting us out," Sana thanked.

"How'd you even find us?" Sungjae asked curiously.

Ken looked around, panick rising, as he tried to come up with a reasonable answer. He couldn't just say, "I was looking all over for Sana because I thought a bookshelve fell on her," that would sound weird and creepy.

"I was just causally... walking around the school. Yeah..." Ken said, trying to sound believeable.

"Okay... Well, I'll be leaving now. Nice talking to you, Sana," Sungjae said and walked away as Sana waved goodbye.

Sana turned back to Ken who seemed to be rubbing his arm in pain. "Idiot, this is why you don't bodyslam into a door trying to take it down."

"How was I supposed to know it wouldn't work?" Ken asked defensively.

"It's called common sense," Sana responded. She looked back at his arm and asked in a softer tone, "Are you okay?"

Ken nodded and smiled. Even if it didn't seem like she would really care, she didn't want him to get hurt.

"Do you want to go study?" Ken asked.

"No, not right now. I'm actually quite hungry," Sana said and her stomach growled at that moment. Ken chuckled and asked, "Well, then, do you want to go get something to eat?"

"Sure," Sana said and the two walked out. "Where'd you get the keys?"

"Th janitor's closet."

~~

Hannah and Sujung cheered as they held their chicken wings up in the air.

"I bet they're having so much fun right now," Hannah said as she took a bite off her chicken. "They must be getting to know each other."

Sujung nodded as she bit her chicken but froze as she watched two people enter the place. Her chicken fell as she stayed frozen and Hannah, who took notice of this, turned around.

"What are you two doing here?" Sana asked as she and Ken walked up to them.

"Celebrating..." Hannah mumbled as she slowly took a sip of her drink. "...Something that didn't happen."

"Can we eat with you two?" Ken asked even thought they were already sitting.

Sujung looked up with full of food and nodded. She wondered if her plan had failed or if she had succeeded. Although she really doubted they had completed heir mission based on the fact that Sana was here with Ken and not Sungjae.

"And how did you two end up here, together?" Hannah asked.

"He found Sungjae and I in a room, locked together," Sana answered simply as she grabbed a chicken wing.

Hannah chocked on her chicken and Sujung spit out her drink she had been drinking all over Hannah.

"Oh gosh," Sujung mumbled and helped Hannah with napkins. The two girls tried to dry up Hannah as they filled with panick. Had Ken really stopped the love connection between Sungjae and Sana?

Ken eyed the two girls suspiciously. They sure we're acting strange. It was the type of strange they acted like whenever they were up to something mischievous. Something that had to do with the plan.

Ken gasped as a thought occurred to him. Could Hannah and Sujung have been the ones to do this?! It totally sounded like something they would do.

"So, I wonder why you and Sungjae got locked up in that music room together," Ken said as he stared at Hannah and Sujung. The two girls just looked around, waiting for someone to say something.

"Yeah, it was quite odd," Sana said with a srhug. "But I did get closer to Sungjae so that's a plus. He's pretty cool."

Hannah and Sujung's eyes lit up and they leaned in closer, wanting to see if their predictions had been right.

"Did you guys know he and Joy have some thing going on?" Sana said before she bit her chicken.

Hannah sighed and Sujung rubbed her temples.

"I gave some advice too. I think they'll be dating soon enough."

Ken smiled at this as Sujung and Hannah wondered what was wrong with their friend. They tried to hook her up with someone, but she instead hooked the guy up with someone else? Who did that?! When you are given the chance to date a guy who could make you rich, you take it, not send it to someone else's arms.

"Sana, I question your sanity," Sujung said as she practically glared at her.

Sana looked up from her plate of food confused as to why Sujung was saying this. If anything, Sujung was the one who's sanity should be questioned.

 Hannah shook her head and stuffed rice into Sujung's mouth. "Stop being so butthurt. We'll get another chance," Hannah whispered.

Sujung nodded at this. There were plenty of other guys in the school, so they were sure to find some suitable guy. He may be rich, he may not. He may be funny, he may be not. He may be hot, he may be not. They just had to find the right person.

But that seemed like such a hard challenge now.

~~

 Sujung sat at a bench, journal on her lap and pencil held tightly in her hand. She looked around, wondering what type of guy Sana would like. Hannnah, who sat next to her, was simply on her phone texting Hoya.

Sujung had told Hannah to leave her phone alone, but Hannah insisted on texting Hoya. Sujung thought they should just ago ahead and they already, but Hannah and Hoya were quite stupid.

 "Hey, how about that kid?" Sujung asked once her eyes landed on a tall skinny guy carrying a guitar. "He doesn't seem that bad."

Hannah looked at Sujung's direction and shrugged as she tilted her head to study the guy. "You mean Jae?"

Sujung scrunched her eyebrows and looked closer. Indeed, it was that kid Jae. She didn't know anything about him, except that he played the guitar, so she decided to go for it.

"Hey, Jae," Sujung said as she walked up to the guy.

The tall guy looked at her andhe took a step back. "Ew, cooties!" He yelled and so he ram god without another word.

Hannah who had been watching burst out into laughter. Sujung turned to Hannah, jaw dropped at what happened. "Is he really afraid of cooties?!"

"Nah, I don't think so. I've seen him talk to Jamie. He's just weird," Hannah said with a shrug. Sujung shivered at what had just happened before she sat back down next to Hannah. That kid was just weird.

"Hey," someone called out to the girls. Hannah looked up immediately while Sujung, who was tired out, slowly looked up. "Did any of you finish the homework?"

 "Hello there, Chanyeol," Sujung said as she stood up and smiled at him. Chanyeol took a step back, feeling awkward all of the sudden. Hannah sighed as she put her face into her palms.

When would this end?


 It's been a while since the last update...

Anyways, that BTS reference at the beginning... BTS is running my bias list. V died. He's my bias. I cried. Well dang.

 

 Sungjae and Joy need to be real.

I want Big Byung to come out on the Joy and Sungjae We Got Married. That'd be awesome.

Anyone keeping up with Day6?

Most importantly, Jae?

*cough* My new obsession *cough*

His hashtags are life.

Follow his instagram!

And twitter!

It will make you happy when you're sad.

Chanyeol is up next! Gotta love that goblin. Second guy from EXO here.

I feel like I'm talking too much.

Maybe I'm lonely again.

It's okay.

I'm used to it.

To finish off, here is conceited Ken!

~Jackie