Heart. Break.

Finding Her Someone

"Who could it be? Who could it be?" Sujung mumbled to herself as she looked around the whole cafeteria, concentrating hard, not wanting to give up. "Could it be Wonho the flirt of the school? Or maybe Kyuhyun the smartest kid here. Or maybe it's Mingyu that hottie."

"What about the chicken guy Onew?" Hannah inquired as she stared at the odd guy eating a whole tray filled with chicken legs, with very much amusement.

"Do you seriously want to set up Sana with a chicken guy?" Sujung questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Hannah shook her head and said, "Nah, I just think it'd be inetersting. Anyways, I would've said Eric Nam, but I think he just started dating Solar."

"Yeah, they're an interesting couple," Sujung said. "What about Minhyuk?"

"Which one?" Hannah asked. "The hyper one is too hyper. The good looking one is too good looking. The one that plays the drums just doesn't seem like Sana's taste. The other one is too young. And the last one, well, I don't really know him, actually."

Sujung let out a groan as she put her head down. Why was this all so difficult?

"What's up my friends?!" Jisu asked loudly as she walked up to them and sat down in front on them. "What are you two up to this day?"

"Shhh! We're undercover on mission; Find Sana a boyfriend," Hannah said as she lowered her head and squinted her eyes as she looked around, scanning at all the guys that passed by.

Jisu shook her head as she watched her and wanted to smack her palm on her forehead. How could they still not notice that Sana has already found herself someone who was Ken?

"You two are idiots,"Jisu said as she shook her head.

Hannah and Sujung both turned to her as they raised their eyebrows at her. "Whay do you mean?"

"Well, can't you two tell that obviously-" Jisu stopped as an idea suddenly popped into her head. A smile came to her head as she the other two girls leaned in closer, waiting for what Jisu was going to say. "Obviously. . . Henry Lau is interested in Sana."

Susing and Hannah's eyes widened as they leaned back and practically yelled, "What?!"

"Shhhhh!" Jisu shushed them before she smiled and pointed behind them. "Look at that."

Hannah and Sujung both turned around and their eyes immediately landed on Henry Lau, a senior who was known for being perfect, talking to Sana. "Oh my gosh," Hannah said in english before she covered .

"No way," Sujung mumbled as she started thinking about it. "They would be a good couple. He's like that flirt that's never tied down, and then Sana comes along and steals his heart, and he chases after her, and she finally falls for him."

"This isn't a drama," Hannah said seriously as she turned to Sujung. Then a smile grew on her face and she exclaimed, "But that is so cute we should make it happen!"

"Make what happen?" A voice came from nowhere.

Jisu turned around as Ken sat besides her and across from Sujung. Jisu looked at Ken and then at Sana.

"We're going to get Henry and Sana together," Sujung said as she pointed to Henry and Sana who were saying their goodbyes.

Ken's smile suddenly dropped as he watched. It honestly bothered him that they were still trying to find Sana someone, especially now that he figure out he liked her. But he shook that out of his thoughts, knowing that Hannah and Sujung always failed at those missions.

"I heard Henry has his eyes on someone these days," Jisu said with a smile as she looked at Ken. "I think it might be Sana.

"Ah. . . " Ken said as he nodded, his eyes still on Sana and Henry.

"We should get then together!" Jisu said and Ken turned to her.

"You know about the mission getting Sana a boyfriend?" Ken asked confused as to how she knew. "How??"

"That's a long story, but anyways, I want to help," Jisu said and Ken nodded slowly. Great, another person to help set up Sana with someone else.

"Here comes Sana act natural!" Sujung said and they all cleared their throats and stayed shut.

"Hey, what's up?" Sana asked as she sat down next to Ken who unconciously Scott ed over a bit away from her.

"Nothing. . . Just life, you know," Hannah said trying to act casual.

"Look it's Minjee!" Sana exclaimed and called the girl over.

Minjee turned to look at them and smiled. She hurried over and sat in front of Sana and next to Sujung. "Hello, what's up?"

"Nothing much. Anyways, Sana, I saw you talking to Henry," Jisu said trying to see what would happen. Ken stiffened a little and Sana sort of. . . Blushed?

"Ah, well, he just wanted help with homework and asked me to meet up later. I said I'm too busy," Sana explained and Sujung and Hannah groaned in frustration at how clueless Sana could be.

"Are you serious?! I bet he was trying to ask you out," Sujung said. "Why would he ask you for help on homework when he's actually pretty smart?"

"Well, maybe he didn't understand the lesson. Henry probably isn't interested in Sana," Ken's aid trying to be reasonable and Hannah shushed him.

"No. Sana, why'd you say you were busy?" Hannah asked.

"Because I'm going out to eat with Ken later," Sana sad innocently and Ken silently smiled, a little happy that Sana wouldn't cancel on him for Henry.

"You could cancel on Ken, it's not like he'd care," Sujung said and Jisu looked over at Ken, smiling at how her plan was going.

"Of course I would mind. I mean, well, I wouldn't want to eat alone," Ken said.

"Oh please, why would you want to eat with Sana of all people," Sujung scoffed.

"Because, well, I . . . Don't know," Ken said and Jisu smiled as she stood up, slamming her hands on the table.

"Well, I'm leaving, Minjee, care to join me?" Jisu asked and Minjee who had kept quiet the whole time, looked at Ken and then at Sana before she nodded and followed Jisu.

"Jisu," Minjee saod as the two went out of the cafeteria. "What?"

"Does Ken like Sana?" Minjee asked and Jisu stopped walking. She turned to look at Minjee and smiled wide before she embraced her in a hug, filled with joy. "Yes, finally another smart person who notices!"

Jisu pulled away from Minjee and nodded. "I can't believe someone else finally noticed."

"Well, it was super obvious with the way he was acting," Minjee said. "How could the others not notice? And it also looks like Sana likes Ken."

Jisu nodded with a bright smile. "I know right! Don't they look cute together? They should start dating already but everyone here is so stupid, but don't worry, I have a plan."

Minjee nodded slowly before she furrowed her eyebrows at Jisu confused, wondering what the girl was up to.

~~

 "Henry! What's up my bro?" Jisu called out as she walked up to Henry who only pulled out his earbuds and looked around confused, wondering if Jisu was talking to him.

"What do you want?" Henry asked a bit coldly.

"Whaaat? Who says I want something? Can't I just talk to my friend because I wan-" Jisu noticed the look Henry was giving and her face dropped. "Fine. I need a favor."

"What kind of favor?" Henry asked as he raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well, let's just say you have to use your amazing acting and flirting skills for this," Jisu said making Henry lean back a bit.

Henry stared at Jisu who looked up at him hopefully before he let out a sigh. "Fine," he grumbled. "But I need more details."

~~

 "Ken!" Sana called out to Ken who had been talking with Jin and Sandeul as she approached them.

"Ah! What do I do?!" Ken asked as he saw Sana walking up to then and he panicked. "Quick, guys, act natural!"

Immediately Ken sat leaned against the tree behind him and cleared his throat as Jin and Sandeul gave him an odd look. "I thought we were being natural. . ." Jin mumbled confused.

"Hello, Sana," Ken greeted awkwardly once Sana reached them.

"Hi," Sana said before she turned to Jin and Sandeul. "Hello Jin and Sandeul."

"Hi Sana," They both smiled back before they looked at Ken and then at Sana. The two of them had met Sana before through Ken and knew the two were quite close, but they'd never seen Ken act the way he just had because of her.

"Something's odd," Sandeul whispered to Jin who nodded. "Does he like her?"

"He never told us that before," Jin replied. "But watch, I got this."

Sandeul raised an eyebrow and watched as Jin suddenly cleared his throat and said, "Hello, Sana, you're looking quite lovely today."

Sana looked at Jin a little shocked and confused before she looked down at herself. "I look the same as alwayss. . . I don't think I look that good."

"Sana always looks lovely," Ken said and they all turned to him. Sana had a surprised and flustered look while Jin and Sandeul exchanged looks. Ken fhen realized what he said and tried to cover himself up. "I mean, she doesn't look ugly, not that I'm saying she doesn't look pretty but, I uhm, you know?"

 "Okay," Jin said awkwardly before he signaled something to Sandeul. "So we're going to go now. . . Bye!"

Ken stated in shock as Jin and Sandeul ran off leaving him and Sana alone in awkward silence.

"Ken," Sana spoke up after a few seconds.

"Huh?" He asked as he looked up at her. "What is it?"

"Have you been avoiding me?" Sana asked and Ken's eyes immediately widened.

"What?? No, of course not, why would you think that?" Ken asked confused, although he knew the answer. Ever since he'd found out his feelings he'd, unintentionally, become very distant.

He didn't mean anything, but just everytime he saw Sana approach him he felt his heart do that weird thing, panicked, and he hid behind a bush or something. He just couldn't see her smile or just even look at her without feeling that stage yet amazing heart fluttering feeling.

"Because you're just distant," Sana said, not wanting to look at him, feeling really awkward.

Ken let out a sigh before he opened his mouth to say something and then shut it. He didn't know what to say. That he was avoiding her because he liked her? He couldn't just confess his feelings for her. Not like that at least.

"I'm sorry," Ken said. "I've been-"

"Ken, Sana!" Hannah and Sujung yelled as they ran to them.

Ken mentally cursed in his head at the fact that he just lost his moment with Sana. "What is it?" Ken asked.

"Quick!" Hannah yelled as she stopped in front of them and bent down to catch her breath. "Henry. . . He's. . "

"He's coming," Sujung said in between breaths. "Jisu said. . . "

"That he wanted to . . " Hannah continued for Sujung as she finally started to catch her breath. "Ask Sana something."

Ken's eyes widened as his mouth opened in disbelief. That Henry guy wasn't going to try to make a move or something, right?

"Quick he's coming!" Hannah yelled in panic as she saw Henry approaching then and pushed Sana to the front. "Hello Henry what brings you here today?"

"Sana," Henry answered with a smile making Hannah and Sujung elbow each other in excitement. Ken only stood next to them as he watched with a glare.

 "And why would that be?" Sujung asked with a grin.

Henry smiled before he directly looked at Sana and said the next few words that killed them all, "I wanted to ask her out on a date."

Hannah and Sujung just stood there with grins plastered on their faces while Ken gulped as he looked over at Sana who held a look of disbelief.

"Me?" She asked in disbelief and Henry asked.

"Yes, I've been paying attention to you for a while and you have a nice personality. I think I'm very interested," Henry said. "Would you go on a date with me?"

Sana just stood there speechless before she glanced over at Ken. "Uh, well. . ."

Sana then caught sight of Hannah and Sujung who were signaling for her to say yes. But Sana didn't want to say yes. She wanted someone to stop this. To tell her to say no.

But no one did.

"I don't think I'm that interested," Sana said slowly before Henry shook his head.

"No, just give me a chance. I won't take no for an answer," Henry said.

Sana mentally groaned thinking he was one of those persistent guys that wouldn't take no for an answer no matter what, so she said, "Fine."

And that's when Ken felt his heart drop and shatter into millions of little pieces that got vacumed up and dispossessed off so that he could never glue them back together. Even though that was an exaggeration, that's how he felt.

Heartbroken.

Although he had a chance to stop it.


 

 Hahaha. . . Hahah. . .sorry.

But next chapter is going to be great! I promise! Maybe.

I think there's only two chapters before this story comes to an end, sadly, but it's also about time.

I hope you all enjoy!

Dynamite~

~Jackie