After

Finding Her Someone

Ken let go off Sana after she had calmed down and held on to her shoulders as he stared at her. She sniffled and didn't say a word.

"Sana," Ken started, making her flinch. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

Sana still didn't say a word. "Let's go inside," Ken said as he dragged her inside and closed the door behind them. "Sit down."

Sana did as told and sat down. Ken went into theffect kitchen to make her some hot chocolate. A while later he came back oit and handed it to her.

Sana looked at him for a while before she took it and he sat down next to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he looked at her. She took a sip of the hot chocolate before she finally looked at him.

"Thank you," She said making him confused.

"What for?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrow's at her.

"For always being there. For approaching me first.. For becoming my friend," She said. "For becoming someome I can trust."

Ken slowly nodded as he tried to process what she had just said. He felt his heart flutter at her words. He never thought she'd be one to say things like that, but she did.

"You can trust me," he said. "Somehow knowing she had something she wanted to say.

Sana nodded and looked at him. "My dad died when I was fifteen in a car accident. After that, I guess you could say I closed up more. My mom and I moved away because it was quite hard staying in the same place."

"And that's when you met the others," Ken finished.

Sana nodded as she stared at him. "Yeah," She mumbled. "It was hard. After that I contained everything that happened. I guess it all just finally came out tonight," She said as she looked down at her hands.

"Sana, thank you for telling me this," Ken said. He didn't know hot to feel. The fact that she went over to him was making him feel a certain way he couldn't describe.

The new information he had learned about her that night made him feel like she was fragile and he must protect her at all costs. Stay by her side, and help her. That's what he wanted to do.

"So you wanna go home?" He asked and she slowly nodded. "I'll drive you," he said and grabbed his keys and coat.

Sana followed him out the door and the two got in the car. That's when she asked what had been on her mind for a while. "Where were you going out this late? In your pijamas?"

Ken seemed taken back at her words and tried to come up with something. "You see, i , uh..." Ken kicked his lips as he held on to the steering wheel. "I was going to, uh, buy some toothpaste!"

Sana looked at Ken confused. Only Ken would do something idiotic like that. She didn't understand why she found it so funny, but she let herself laugh at him.

The rest of the ride went in a comfortable silence until they reached her house. "Here we are," Ken said as he got out and she did too."

Ken walked Sana over to the front gate before he smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said as he kept smiling at her.

Sana nodded as she looked at him. She let herself smile back before she cleared and said, "Out project is due in two days."

"Ah, I almost forgot about that," Ken said as he remembered what even got them talking in the first place.

"You know, when the project is over, let's still keep in contact," Sana said making Kem title his head in confusion. "When we first started this project I wanted to get it over with and never talk to you again. I don't want that anymore."

Ken froze as he remembered how they didn't like each other at first. "Right," he mumbled. "You don't have to worry about that. I think we're going to be fine."

Sana nodded with a smile. "Well, I better go in and sleep now," She said and they said their goodbyes.

Sana entered her house as she unconciously smiled. She walked up to her room and took off her coat. "What a day," She mumbled as she climbed onto her bed.

That's when she realized something; she couldn't stop smiling. She brought her covers over her face as she tried to stop herself. "What's wrong with me?" She mumbled."I guess this is what it feels like to like someone."

~~

 "Sana," Sujung said as she waved a hand in front of her friend. "Are you okay?"

Sana snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Sujung. "Uh, yes, why?"

"You're smiling," Sujung said as she looked at her friend with a face that Hoya and N would make in confusing and displeasing situations.

Sana furrowed her eyebrows and stopped walking. "Why is that weird?" She asked.

Sujung shool her head as she let out a sigh. "Well, you're you. And you don't smile. Like, ever. At least not brightly like right now," Sujung said as she tried to think of why Sana would smile so much like that day.

Sujung the let out a deep gasp as she brought her hand up to in disbelief. "Are you in love?!"

Sana's eyes widened and she quickly covered Sujung's mouth, although it was too late since practically everyone outside was now staring at them.

"No way," Sujung said in a softer voice. "Who is it? Hongbin?"

Sana furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "Why would it be Hongbin?"

Of course, Sana before had had some weird thing for Hongbin, but it really never was anything that she'd say was big.

"Well, you always showed some weird thing for him," Sujung said.

Sana shook her head. "No, I don't like him. And I'm not in love with anyone. Let's just go, we're gonna be late," Sana said changing the topic as she started walking away.

Sujung gave her a suspicious look before she started walking again. "Where are we even going?" Sujung asked.

"You'll see," Sana said.

~~

 "Would she even say yes?" Myungsoo asked as he felt himself panicking and started walking back in forth while henjoying held on to the tulips.

"Of course," Hannah said without looking at him as she helped set up the table.

"But I gored just because I got jealous and she was hurt and I really feel bad and-" Myungsoo kpt on ranting before Hanna turned around and cut him off.

"Please, I said some mean things to her and she forgave me because she cares about our friendship and me. If she really likes you, she'll forgive you and say yes. And I can tell she really does, not matter how much you two bicker," Hannah said before she went back to fixing the flowers on the table.

"Hurry up everyone! Sana just texted me and they're already on their way!" Jisu yelled as she came rushing in to the rooftop. She looked over at Hongbin who was setting up the lights and said, "That's good that's good."

Jisu turned to Ken and N who were setting up decorations and smiled. "Okay that's good. Wait, where are Hyuk and Ravi?!"

"Ravi fell asleep behind that table," N said as he pointed to the table Hannah was setting up. "And Hyuk went down to help Leo bring over the food."

Jisu let out a sigh as she started to relax. "Okay that's goo- wait, where's Leo?! Why isn't he back with the food yet?!"

"He probably ate it," Ken mumbled before he chuckled.

Jisu glared at Kem making clear his throat and ask, "So, what's the big deal, why are you panicking so much? I'm sure Sujung will love it. You're acting as of you're the one that's getting asked out."

Jisu stuck her tongue out at Ken before saying, "You don't understand girls. And Myungsoo wants this to be perfect. Haven't you ever asked a girl that you really like to be you're girlfriend?"

Ken opened his mouth to answer yes, but he couldn't. "I don't think I've ever liked a girl that much."

Jisu rolled her eyes before she hit him. "One day you'll see. Anyways, where is Le- Oh! Leo, you scared me.  Extra time say something and don't just creep up like that," Jisu exclaimed at the sudden shock of Leo appearing next to her out of nowhere.

"Where do I put this?" He asked.

Jisu looked at the bag of food he was holding and took it from him. "I'll set it up."

"Wouldn't it have been better of Myungsoo had cooked it himself to make it seem more genuine?" Hyuk asked making Myungsoo shake his head and Jisu laugh.

"Trust me, we're doing Sujung a favor by not letting him cook," Jisu said as she started putting the food on the plates with the help of Hannah and N.

"Oh, Myungsoo, by the way, Sungyeol texted me saying he wishes you luck. As your best friend he wishes he could've told you pwrsonally, but you know he's busy," Jisu told Myungsoo.

"Why didn't he just text me that instead of you?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh because we were eating earlier together so he just told me that," Jisu shrugged.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrow's at the girl before a sly smile appeared on his face. "You two have been spending a lot of time together lately, huh?"

Jisu looked up at Myungsoo and blinked a couple of times. "Oh, well, yeah. We're best friends, you know."

Myungsoo slowly nodded seeming unconvinced but decided to let it go. "Well, I think you're all done here. Thanks for the help everyone. Especially you Jisu."

Jisu smiled at Myungsoo as she nodded. "Anyway thing for my best friend Sujung. She's going to love. Just try not to be awkward."

Jisu then turned to VIXX and said, "Come on guys, let's go down since we wouldn't want to ruin the moment when Sujung arrives." The members nodded and they all headed for the stairs.

"Jsiu, you arranged everything so well, you should help me whenever I ask out Jiyeon," Hongbin said as they all headed down the stairs.

Jisu opened to respond in reflex but shut it when she processed his words. "Uh... sure. I didn't know you liked her."

Jisu wasn't the only one thrown back by this. He froze in the middle of his steps and tried to process what he heard.

"Yeah, we've been hanging out a lot for a while so I wanted to ask her out," Hongbin answered.

"Wow, out little Hongbin is growing up," N cooed before he noticed Ken wasn't with them anymore. He looked back uo at the stairs and yelled out, "Lee Jaehwan! Are you coming?!"

Ken seemed to snap out of his touts and immediately rushed down the stairs to the other members. "Yeah, I just got distracted. Anyways, would Sujung really like being asked out on a rooftop?"

"Yeah, didn't you ever watch that music video by that one group with the Man in Love, and the main singer sets up this whole rooftop really nice with lights and stuff. Sujung really liked that," Jisu said.

Ken slowly nodded. "I don't understand girls."

~~

"Why are we going up to the rooftop?" Sujung asked as she and Sana and walked up to the rooftop.

Sana shrugged and simpky answered, "It gives a nice view of the sunset."

Sujung stuck her tongue out and said, "You're weird. You're lucky I'm bored or I wouldn't accompany you here."

Sana shrugged and opened the door that led outside. She let Sujung go through first before she quickly shut it and locked it.

Sujung turned around and saw that Sana had closed the door on her. "Sana, what is this?!" Sujung shouted as she tried to opened the door. The door wouldn't budge and Sujung turned around only to find Myungsoo standing there as he scratched the back of his neck.

"What-?" Sujung stopped when it hit her.

"Sujung, do you know why I stopped talking to you?" Myungsoo started.

 "No, and I don't care," She said as she crossed her arms.

"You know when it was said that you likes D.O.?" Myungsoo asked and Sujung glanced back at him. "Yeah, why?"

"I was jealous, because that same day I had wanted to ask you out," Myungsoo said making Sujung unfold her arms and turn to Myungsoo. "And so i kind of resented you after that."

"You should've talked to me," Sujung said still in a state of shock. "You were going to ask me out? Really?"

Myungsoo nodded. He spread his arms out and looked around the rooftop as he said, "Which is why I prepared all of this with the help of Jisu and those VIXX guys. I wanted to formally apologize, and ask you to be my girlfriend."

Sujung stood there in shock not knowing what to say. Yes, she had always had a thing for Myungsoo that had unconciously grown by a smidge. Or a lot. But hearing him confess was something she had never inagined.

"I'm sorry Sujung," Myungsoo said as he approached her.

"Apology accepted," She mumbled as she avoided his gaze. He chuckled making her look up at him with an unconcious glare. "Why are you laughing."

"Because you're always so cold, and mean, and serious. Now you seem really shy and nervous. Do you really like me that much?" He asked.

 Sujung furrowed her eyebrows and said, "I didn't even say I like you yet."

"Yet. So you do?" Myungsoo said with a smirk. Sujung buried her face in her hands as she realized how her words came out. She had accidentally confessed.

"Yes," She mumbled not looking up. "I'll be your girlfriend. Now let's eat before things get awkward."

"But you're the one making it awkward," Myungsoo said as he led her over to the table.

~~

"I can't hear anymore," N whispered as he pushed Ravi to the side.

"Maybe they're making out now," Ravi gasped as he tried listening through the door.

"Ew," Hyuk gagged.

"Or maybe they're eating already," Jisu said as she took up most of the space by the door.

"Yeah, we should leave now since it worked," Hongbin said as he leaned back from the door.

Sana looked over at Ken who was standing next to Jisu and N and seemed in deep concentration. "You guys really arranged the place nicely."

Hannah nodded as she went over to Sana's side. "Yup, Jisu, N, and I did most of the work. After that Ken and Hongbin helped quite a bit. Leo and Hyuk brought the food. And Ravi slept."

"I did help!" Ravi protested.

"Sure you did," Hannah mumbled.

"We should go now," Sana said and they all started walking away together. They all came to a stop once they reached the exit to the building.

"Well, I'm going to go meet up with Minjee," Hannah said. "Me too, Sana you wanna join?" Jisu asked.

Sana smiled and shook her head. "No thanks, I want to head home early.  Tell her I said hello."

"Okay," Hannah and Jisu said before they both headed off together.

Next Hyuk and Ravi left to go play around or whatever and N wanted to go eat, and Leo was a sicker for food so those two went off on theither own.

"What are you going to do, Ken?" Hongbin asked as he turned to Ken and Sana.

"I'm taking Sana home," Ken said and Sana opened to ask when she agreed to that, but Ken continued with, "Come Hongbin so then we can head off to my house after taking her home."

Hongbin looked at Ken and then Sana suspiciously. "Okay..." He slowly said although his face showed he was doubtful.

The three went headed off together to Ken's car and no one said anything until they were all seated and putting their seatbelts on.

"You know, I could've just gone home by myself," Sana said.

"Not this late and alone," Ken said without much thought as he adjusted the mirrors.

Hongbin glanced at Sana who was sitting at the back and then at Ken. "Wow, you two really act as if you're dating sometimes," he chuckled as he crossed his arms and looked forward with a smile.

 Ken looked at Hongbin with a looked that showed he wasn't in the mood, but no one in the car noticed. The rest of the ride consisted of Hongbin and Sana talking about random things while Kem listened with interest.

"The Technicians was such a good movie. I know everyone was crazy over Kim Woobin, but Lee Hyun Woo is such a good actor," Sana said as she started getting into the conversation.

 

Ken was shocked at how much Sana could actually talk if she was into the conversation. It made him try and think back at how many casual and normal conversations they'd had like these before.

"Yes, Hyun Woo has much potential as an actor. Did you hear he's going to be in a new drama called Moorim School?" Hongbin asked and Sana nodded excitedly.

"Yes, I'm so excited to watch it, it seems really good. The extend preview was amazing. And the song Alive by that idol group made it so much better," Sana said.

"Exactly, I think it's going to be a good drama. Oh and I hear-"

"We're here," Ken said with a low voice as the car suddenly came to a stop. He loosened up on the wheel and looked back at Sana who was taking off her seatbelt.

"Thank you for the ride," She saI'd without looking at him and opened the door to get out.

"No problem," he said and watched her get off and close the door.

That's when Hongbin let out a sigh and turned to Ken. "What did you want to talk about?"

Ken's started the car to head over to his house. "How did you know I wanted to talk to you about something?"

Hongbin chuckled as Ken's started driving. "Please, I know you quite well. You're willing to get any chance you have to be alone with Sana. You wouldn't just invite out of nowhere."

Ken bit his bottom lip and slowly nodded. "Alright. So I guess I can just get straigh to the point."

"Go ahead," Hongbin said with a smile as he looked st the road.

"Didn't you use to have a thing for Sana?" Ken asked.

Hongbin didn't look surprised at the question. He simply looked at Ken before he looked back forward and said, "Why do you ask, are you jealous because you like her?"

Ken made the car come to a sudden stop. He turned to look at Hongbin who still kept that bright smile on his face. "What do you mean."

Hongbin pursed his lips as he seemed to think about it. "I guess I did feel attracted to her at some point. And I can confidently say she felt the same way. But, I guess, maybe if it hadn't been for someone else she and I would have had something real."

"Who?" Ken sked confused. 

"Just someone," Hongbin said seeing how clueless Ken truly was. If Ken was still this stupid then he wasn't ready. He'd tell him later. When he was ready."


 Haha... so... ha... yeah. I left for a while after that last chapter, but here's this long chapter to make up for it. I hope to be able to update soon, but I've been quite busy.

Congrats to Myungsoo and Sujung! Infinite fans will understand the Man in Love reference.

I don't know if anyone caught my reference to Hongbin's new drama, but I'm so excited for it. I need to watch the first two episodes.

 

 Anyways until next time!

 

 

 ~Jackie