Nightmare

Finding Her Someone

Okay, before we begin this chapter, I just wanted to say, I included this ost for extra emotions in this one part later on. I included soundcloud and youtube links if anyone is interested. Anyways, let's begin.


Hannah stood up as she saw Sujung head over to the performing arts department. "Sujung!"

Sujung stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around. Her eyes landed on Hannah who was running to her. She let out a deep sigh as she debated whether to leave or stay.

Before Sujung could make her decision Hannah catched up to her and stood in front of her. "Sujung, I'm sorry."

Sujung raised an eyebrow, wanting to hear more.

"I'm sorry I said those things. I was just, you know frustrated of everything. I really wasn't thinking when I said those things," Hannah said sincerely.

Sujung tried to hold her cold face like always, but honestly, she couldn't. Hannah and her had known each other for years and Sujung wasn't one to have many friends. She couldn't push Hannah away.

"I'm sorry too," Sujung said as her face softened up.

"What for?" Hannah asked confused.

"Yout were right. I was trying to hide the fact that I missed Myungsoo," Sujung said.

Immediately Hannah smirked at the girl. "So, you do miss Myungsoo."

Sujung mentally facepalmed, knowing how she would never hear the end of this now. "Shut up."

"Hey, you know you love me," Hannah said as she swung her arm around Sujung. Sujung cringed and tried walking away at her embarrassing friend. "Stop."

"Anyways, if you really miss Myungsoo you'll be happy tomorrow," Hannah said making Sujung stop.

"Why?" Sujung asked confused.

Hannah smiled and shrugged as if she didn't know. "Hmm... we should really give Jisu more credit for the things she does."

Sujung's eyes widened at the mention of Jisu. That troublesome kid. "What did Jisu do now?"

Before Sujung could get an answer from Hannah the girl had already went off running, making Sujung frustrated. 

"She knows I hate running," Sujung whined before she chased after the older girl.

~~

Hannah ran into the music room where the VIXX members and Sana were and hid behind Sana. "Help, she's trying to kill me!"

Before anyone could ask anything Sujung came into the room and pointed at Hannah. "I'm not trying to kill you, I just want to know what you and Jisu are up to!"

Sana looked over at Ken who was sitting next to her and said, "I think they made up."

Ken nodded in agreement and everyone watched as Sujung chased Hannah out of the room. "Come back here!"

N cleared his throat once the two girls were gone and said, "So, where were we?"

"We were bullying you," Hyuk said making N facepalm.

"These kids will never learn."

Sana opened to say something but stopped when the door opened wide open and in walked Jisu. "Have any of you seen Hannah and Sujung?"

"They just ran in here, and then they ran out," Hongbin said. "Why?"

"Did they make up already?" Jisu asked and watched as they all nodded. "Good, I knew they would. Sana, I need your help."

Sana looked surprised as she pointed at her self and Jisu nodded as she walked over to her and sat beside her.

"Yes, Hannah is also in on it. Anyways, you know, Myungsoo and Sujung like each other."

Sana slowly nodded, not truly ever knowing they liked each other but always feeling like they had something. "Yes, and?"

"And, we're trying to get them together!" Jisu exclaimed as she clapped her hands.

"Oh that's so nice and wonderful," N said, making Leo who was next to him facepalm. "We can all help, right guys?"

Ravi scratched the back of his head, Hyuk pretended to get a call, Hongbin stayed quiet and looked around, and Leo rubbed his temples to ease off his pain. Ken was the only one who looked like he washould genuinely willing to help.

"Great, you can all help me set things up tomorrow!" Jisu said and started explain to everyone what they were going to do.

"Let's all meet up tomorrow," Jisu said as she stood up. "I'll text you all the details later."

Ravi sighed and said, "What did we get ourselves into?"

"The things our leader gets us into," Hyuk complained.

~~

 Sana walked home alone that afternoon. It was quite cold and it had been snowing, but to her luck, she had decided to check the news that morning for the weather forecast.

Ken had insisted on walking her home earlier. She rejected the offer, saying she wanted some time to think. She remembered their project was due in two days and they were already done with it. Yet they still kept in touch. That was never the plan.

Sana had wanted to get the project over with as soon as possible so she'd never have to talk to Ken again. But now, she had been dreading those days. She admitted, he was now part of her life, and she quite enjoyed it. What she didn't understand, was how? And why?

What exactly was he to her?

"I'm home," Sana said as she entered her house.

"Oh, you're here," her mom said as she looked up from the tv. "Do you want me to cook you something?"

Sana shook her head. "Nah, Jaehwan and I went out to eat with the others after class."

Sana's mom nodded as a smile crept on to her face. "Are you and Jaehwan dating yet?"

Sana would normally act shocked when people would say things like that, but this time she just shook her head. "No, we're just friends."

"You don't seem to happy about that," Her mom said suggesting something.

Sana opened to protest before she shut it. It was best for her to leave it or she'd never hear the end of it. Instead she went upstairs to her room and took a nap.

~~

 "Goodbye," those were the last words he last said. And then gone. Vanished. Disappeared.

Sana woke up with a jolt as she started to breath heavily. She looked around her room, scanning everything, making sure things were perfectly normal.

Her room was dark. The lights were turned off, her curtains were closed, everything was black. She the light on her desk next to her bed.

Sana saw her phone and quickly grabbed it. She turned it on and the first thing she saw was the time. It was eleven. Her little nap must have lasted longer than she'd expected.

Now there was no way she was going back to sleep.

Sana stood up and walked over to grab her coat. She put it on and walked out of her room with her keys to the house and her phone. She walked downstairs and then out the door.

As soon as she opened the door she felt the cold breeze hit her and hugged her coat tighter.

Sana walked outside, needing fresh air. She was feeling sick and tired. The nightmare got her. It wouldn't be the first time she'd had that nightmare. Someone she truly loved dying.

But it was the first time it wasn't her father. 

"Jaehwan," She whispered as her speed increased. Without any thought or feeling, she just walked letting her feet lead her to wherever. And, before she knew it, she was standing in front of Ken's house.

That's when Sana felt herself truly wake up. She was in front of Ken's house. She didn't know how, but she guessed she unconciously walked over to his house as she thought of her nightmare.

"Oh gosh what am I doing?" She asked herself. "Now I'm even talking to myself, oh gosh I've been spending too much time with Jisu."

Sana's breathing panicked as she wondered what she should do. She was literally at Ken's front porch, simply because she had a nightmare where he died.

A part of her wanted to knock on the door, just to make sure he was all right. Another part of her, the sane side of her, knew it was ridiculous and only a nightmare. She didn't understand what it was that made her worry so much over this little nightmare. It shouldn't even be that big of a deal.

She had those all the time. Of course, it was always her dad, and not Ken, who died.

">http://

Jessica Jung- That One Person, You

The door suddenly opened and Sana had no more time to panic, debate with herself, or do anything.

She saw Ken standing there, looking ever so alive and healthy. He was in his pijamas, she took notice of that. He was wearing a thick jacket over his pijamas and held his keys in one hand. It seemed like he was going to go out. She wondered what he was going to do at midnight when they had calss the next day. And why he was going out in his pijamas.

"Sana?" He asked as he squinted his eyes, feeling like they were playing games on him. Why would she be there? At eleven?

"What are you doing here?" He asked and she felt herself freeze.

Sana swallowed, but was dry. She suddenly couldn't bring herself to say anything and just kept staring at his shoes. She was completely frozen.

"Is something wrong?" He asked feeling something odd, and seeing the look on her face.

"I-i..." Sana couldn't bring herself to say anything. Instead she just stood there, staring at his shoes, not being able to look at his worried face.

"Sana," he softly said as he held on to her shoulders and looked at her, feeling anxious and worried. "What's wro-"

Before he could finish he felt the air being knocked out of him as she suddenly hugged him. He stood there for a few seconds before he could process what was going on. Sana had hugged him.

"S-sana," he said as he gulped. He slowly brought his arms up and hugged her back, feeling her start to cry as she buried her head in his chest. "Sana, what happened?"

Sana didn't say anything, instead she just continued to cry. She cried and cried for the first time since her father died when she was fifteen.

She didn't know why, but she had suddenly felt all these emotions take over her. It was as if everything she had kept bottled up after her father's death finally came out. All thanks to that stupid nightmare with Ken dying.

Why was that dream even affecting her this much? She knew the answer to that question when she heard Ken whisper, "It's all right," as he rubbed her back in a soothing way, letting her let out her emotions more and continue to cry.

Sana had always tried to push others away as much as possible. And no matter how much she tried, her friends, and now Ken... they all had grown on her. Ken, someone who she never expected to like...

All those times he made heart flutter and pound against her chest. Those times when she felt jealous at his closeness with Hani and Jisu. The moments when she let her mind think back to him and wonder what he was doing. Never had she had these feelings for anyone else.

There was no denying Sana's feelings anymore. She had fallen for Ken. He had become someone she didn't want to lose, because she liked him.


 Yay for Hannah and Sujung making up!

AHHHHHH I can't believe I did that. I had to stop every other sentence to scream, slap my thigh, cringe, or cry and laugh at the same time. My writing that aren't fanfictions are usually darker, so this story has been killing me on the inside.

So, uh, Sana realized her feelings now...

I feel awkward.

I was listening to Jessica Jung's That One Person, You while writing this chapter and things pretty much escalated from there. Everyone should thank Jesscia, my bias, for this chapter.

So... bye.

 

 ~Jackie