A Day With VIXX Part 2

Finding Her Someone

 "Ottokaji!!" Ken yelled as they dropped.

Sana also yelled, but she didn't think it was as loud as N's screams for help from behind her. She also thought she heard Leo laughing next to N. Way back she could also hear Hongbin and Ravi's yells. Hyuk on the other hand seemed to be laughing and screaming at the same time.

"I did wrong! Please forgive me!" N yelled behind Sana.

Sana laughed as they started going through the loops. It was quite fun, the way her hair flew in many differemt directions, the wind hit her face, and how her heart dropped.

It was a nice feeling and she just completely let loose for the first time in... a long time. A very long time.

Unforutnately, to Sana at least, the ride came to an end and all seven of them got off. N was the first to get off and he threw himself on the ground and hugged it as if he thought he'd never see it again which he probably did. Leo followed behind and patted his back. Hyuk hopped around with a wide grin as he kept saying they should ride again. Ravi shook his head and stayed quiet.

"That was awesome!" Sana yelled out excitedly. "Let's go again!"

Ken turned to her, shocked that she was actually like this. Never had he seen so her so happy and excited about something. And to think, he actually thought she'd be super scared and wouldn't want to ride again.

Hongbin chuckled when he saw the very excited Sana. "Did you actually like it?"

"Yeah, didn't you like it? Were you scared?" Sana asked to .

"Of course not!" He yelled out.

"Sure," Sana mumbled.

"Kids," N said with a weak voice as they started walking foward. "Don't ever make me do something like that again."

They all laughed at the poor leader.

On a far away distance two girls were laughing as they hid behind a bush.

"I can't believe Sana actually enjoyed the roller coaster," Hannah said.

"Same. But did they seriously have to ride the roller coaster? I hate these type of rides," Sujung said with a frown.

The girls who had been following them around had also rode the roller coaster along with then to see how Sana would do. But Sujung herself wasn't a big fan of rides like these.

"I think I'm going to throw up," Sujung said.

"Not now! They're leaving, come on!" Hannah said pulling Sujung along with her.

Sujung and Hannah gasped at the unbelievable sight in front of her. Hongbin and Sana seemed to be getting into a deep conversation and he was even fixing her hair which had gotten messed up after the ride.

"We need to stop them!" Hannah yelled.

Ken who was walking with them looked over and saw how Hongbin had started talking to Sana more. He was about to do something when someone, or two someones, beat him to it.

Paper balls came flying to them and hit them on the head. Sana and Hongbin looked around questionably.

"Where did those paper balls come from?" Sana asked as she picked one up.

Ken looked over at a bush and could see Hannah and Sujung laughing as they high-five each other. He let out a nervous chuckle and said, "Haha... I have no idea."

"That was weird," Hongbin said.

"Guys, stop trailing behind! We're going for ice cream!" N yelled at them and they quickened up their pace.

The group ended up at some stand where they all bought ice cream except Leo who was drinking coffee.

Ken sat happily in his seat next to Sana eating his ice cream, watching over her. He then noticed how she had some ice cream on the side of her lip. Unconciously, he was about to wipe it off with his thumb when someone beat him to it.

"Oh, Sana, you have ice cream there," Hongbin said and wiped it off.

Sana froze in her spot, and so did Ken.

"Uh... thanks..." Sana mumbled.

Ken felt himself grew furious before he realized he was crushing his ice cream cone. 'I was going to help her! Wait.. why do I even care? Pft yeah, I don't. I totally don't care.'

Ken looked over back at them before he mentally freaked oit once again. 'Oh my gosh why are they so close together?!'

Ken threw away his ice cream and grabbed Sana's wrist, pulling her up with him.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel!" He said and pulled her over to the line. Sana was in too much confusion and shock to be able to protest. Instead she let herself get dragged over.

There wasn't a line so they got in very fast.

"Here," Ken said pulling her down on the seat in front of her.

Sana just stared at him weirdly as he grinned, looking outside the window. Then they started moving and it hit him. He actually dragged Sana away from the others and into the ferris wheel.

He looked over at Sana and stared at her before she turned to look at him and he coughed awkwardly.

"Oh look! Isn't that a nice..." Ken said trying to lift the mood as he looked outside. "Tree...?"

Sana felt awkward and uncomfortable and could only wish that'd this come to an end soon. She slowly nodded as she looked at the tree that Ken was pointing at with a very confused face.

Ken put his down and mentally face palmed at himself. Sometimes he could truly understand why people said he was an idiot.

"So, uh, how has your day been?" Ken started trying to make a conversation.

Sana looked around and shrugged. "It's been good. Better than I thought it would be."

Ken nodded and looked out the window. He seriously had no idea what to say or do. Things seemed to get more awkward as the time passed by and he was just sitting there, like a fool, stating at a tree.

"Ken," Sana called out after a long moment of silence. He looked up at her raising an eyebrow. "Why did you invite me?"

Ken seemed to give it thought before he simply answered with, "I just thought it'd be nice if you had fun for a change. I don't think you truly enjoy working all the time, so yeah."

Sana nodded and stayed quiet as she thought about this.

"You know," Ken started, "sometimes I wonder how you became friends with the others. Hannah, Sujung, Minjee and Jisu. You seem like the type that wouldn't let other in so easily, yet I can see that they mean something to you no matter how you act sometimes."

Sana let out a deep sigh. She bit her bottom lip as she thought about it before shrugging. "I don't know how it happened either. It just did."

Ken watched how she looked out the window in some sort of sad way. Maybe she just didn't want to talk about it. But he had to admit, he hated how she just shut herself down sometimes. He wanted to talk and say everythimg she would hold on.

"We met on our second year of high school." Ken looked up at Sana who still had her eyes oit the window. "It was my first day at the school as a transfer student. I remember entering the classroom quite anxious. Students were laughing and talking and going on with their normal lifes."

Ken nodded as he listened to Sana's story. For some reason he was quite interested in this story. He didn't want to miss a single detail.

"Then I looked at the back where four girls we're sitting on a table. They were laughing brightly and happily, but stopped when they looked up and saw me. I was told to sit by them, and they looked at me with judgemental faces. I thought I was a goner, but then, they smiled and welcomed me warmly."

"Wow," Ken breathed at the story. He was oddly interested I'm what would happen next.

"After that they treated me like on of them and it just went on from there," Sana finished.

Somehow Ken knew there was more to the story she had told. But she wasn't going to tell him and he wanted to know. Maybe he'd have to figure it another way.

"The rides over," Sana said snapping him oit of his thoughts.

The two got of and saw the rest of VIXX waiting for them.

"Ken!" N yelled as he ram to him and then embraced him in a tight hug. "Oh my gosh are you okay?!"

Ken looked at N as if he had lost his mind. "Okay? What are you talking about?"

N backed away, giving Ken space to breath, and looked at him confused. "You're claustrophobic. Didn't you end up freaking out in there?"

"Oh," Ken whispered finally getting it. "I am, aren't I?"

"I guess he was okay after all," Ravi said as he slung his arm around Ken.

N made his usual stank face at Ken and scoffed. "And here I was worrying sick for nothing. Next time don't just sneak off without telling me."

Hongbin and Hyuk started laughing before Leo asked them why they were laughing.

"It's just, N looks like a mother worrying over he children which us sometimes," Hyuk said before he and Hongbin burst into laughter. N hit them both in the head.

"I thought I raised you two bette- wait, what am I saying? Let's go kids," N said and started walking away.

Sana trailed off behind them as she thought about the things that just happened. She almost told Ken what had happened back then. And she felt like she actually did want to tell him. And there was also the fact that he was claustrophobic, yet he didn't freak out like most people would have in that tight little space. She wondered why.

"Aren't you coming?" Ken asked her and she looked up.

"Yeah."

~~

"Ugh, how many rides are they going on?" Sujung groaned as she and Hannah followed behind the group. "Wasn't it already bad enough that they went on the ferris wheel and we couldn't even hear what went on in there?"

Hannah shrugged and adjusted her hat and glasses. "At least it's not like the roller coaster. They're simply going on on the carousel."

"Whatever. I just want to go home already," Sujung said as they went in to the ride. "Hey, you know what we should do once we find Sana a guy?"

"What?" Hannah asked as she sat on a horse.

"We should find Ken a girl. That guy seems like he could use someone in his life because he needs to learn to be serious at times," Sana said.

Hannah gasped at this. "We should totally find him someone that's more mature!"

The pair of idio-girls high-five at their so called genius plan and started talking about what they could do.

~~

"Today was a good day, kids," N said as they walked out of the amusement park.

"I liked the roller coaster. We should ride it next time we come back," Hyuk said as he stuffed his face with cotton candy.

N turned to loom at Hyuk wide-eyed and mad. "No! I will never go on that roller coaster again! Even if you stopped saying my skin was dark, I became a famous idol, or a superhero I would never iridescent that roller coaster again."

Hyuk backed away, feeling intimidated by the leader. "Okay..."

N calmed down as everyone stared at him weirdly. "Okay, now on to different matters, who's going to drop Sana off at her house?"

"I will."

They all turned to looked at Hongbin and Ken.

"I live near her," Hongbin said. "We get off at the same bus."

"Yeah, well... I live near her too!" Ken said.

"Ken, you live on the other side of town," Ravi said.

"Why does someone even have to take her home?" Ken said crossing his arms. "She has feet. She can walk on her own."

N gasped at Ken's manners. That was not how he had raised the young boy. "Because its manners Ken. We can't let a pretty young girl like her off into the dark by herself."

Ken sighed and uncrossed his arms as he nodded. Of course someome had to take her home. If she went out late in the dark by herself who knows what would happen.

"I invited her so it's only right that I take her home," Ken said like the gentleman he thought he was.

"But I live near her," Hongbin said.

"As the leader I say she should go with-" N sipped when two girls came in out of nowhere, cutting him off.

"She can come with us!" Hannah said as she and Sujung came in. "We're sleeping over at my house so she can come. Sujung is driving."

Ken mentally facepalmed. The one time he wished they actually didn't do something.

"Let's go!" Sujung said as they dragged a very confused Sana away.

"Who are they?" Hyuk asked as he scratched his head and they all watched them leave.

"Sana's friends," Ken said.

"Where'd you girls come from?" Sana asked as she got in the car with them.

Sujung looked over at Hannah before they tried to come up with some sort of excuse. "We were out, passing by, and we saw you and... we overheard so we decided to take you home with us because we haven't had a sleepover in so long."

Sana nodded and Hannah let oit a sigh of relief. "We should invite Minjee and Jisu too."

Hannah nodded and took oit her phone to call the girls.

Sujung sighed wondering what they had gotten in to. Would Hannah's parents even let them sleep over? She didn't even have any clothes or anything prepared and now she had to sleep over at Hannah's house. Well, at least they'd have a chance to get something out of Sana.


 Haha I was actually going to have Ken take her home but I changed it. Someone's going to kill me. Oh blubbers.

Hope you all enjoyed this update! It took a while to post it since I didn't have my laptop and had to type it on my phone so there may be a lot of mistakes but I'll revise it later.

Started with an ottokaji, I'll end with an ottokaji.

 

~Jackie