Chapter 16: Haunted

Graphite Love

Mina and Hayoung walk behind Jungkook and Jimin. Both of them did not say anything.

"Will you be fine before the tournament start?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah." Jungkook replied.

"Heal faster. We'll settle the match in the Nationals later." Jimin said.

"You come just to say that?" Jungkook said. They almost arrived at Jungkook house.

"Of course not." Jimin answered when they arrived in front of Jungkook house.

Mina and Hayoung just look at them wondering.

Jimin take the book out of his bag.

"I'll go back home. Come home sometimes. She must have been missing you." Jimin give the book to Jungkook.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I still blame you for what had happened. But she likes it more if you have the books. I really wanted to beat you but she will never forgive me if I do that. So remember, I love her, I'll do anything for her, and when she sacrificed herself for you, it means that she wanted you to live. She want you to move forward." Jimin said.

Hayoung and Mina didnt understand anything.

"After all this time?" Jungkook asked.

"It was always like that, since the beginning." Jimin answered.

"I'll leave now. Hey shortie, you don't live here right?" Jimin asked Mina.

"Oh, yeah. bye Hayoung, Jungkook." Mina said.

Hayoung helped Jungkook to get into his room and leave to get some food from her house.

...

When Hayoung leeft, Jungkook felt the pain again, not his leg, but in his head. He collapsed on the floor.

Hayoung came back and put the food on the dining table. Then she walk into the room and saw Jungkook was talking in his sleep. More like screaming in pain. She tried to wake him up but he still screaming.

"DON"T HURT HER!!"

"NOOO!!"

Hayoung did not have the strength to pull him to his bed. She was frightened by the situation.

Then she slowly held Jungkook head and put it on her lap. 

"NOOO!!" Jungkook screams again.

Hayoung then whispered into his ear.

"Jungkook.."

He stoppeed screaming when he hear that.

"You're fine now. Now rest." Hayoung his hair.

"But she is not fine..." Jungkook said as if he was having a conversation with Hayoung eventhough his eyes was closed.

"She'll bee just fine. Don't worry" 

Jungkook slowly stop screaming and fell asleep. Hayoung cannot move from that position without moving Jungkook's head so she just lean her back against the wall and slowly fell asleep too.

...

"Hey shortie.." Jimin called Mina.

"Yah! I have a name. It's Mina!!" Mina said.

"Okay Mina, shortie, whatever, how about you show me the way to your school? Our bus is there and I am really late now." Jimin asked.

"Haha, you're lost? But you seem to know the road to Jungkook house well." Mina replied.

"Jungkook whispered the road when we walk a while ago. But now I don't remember." Jimin said.

"Okay, let's go." Mina said but then two car stopped in front of them.

Two man in black suit come out. Jimin was shocked.

"Miss Mina, who is this stranger? We saw him getting close to you. Is he a threat?" One of them asked.

"No. But's it's good that you're here. You're late right? Get in the car. Uncle, let's get back to the school." Mina said and push Jimin into the car.

Inside the car, Jimin asked.

"Who's these guy?" 

"Ohh, they are my father's people. Actually they will sent and pick me up from school but I prefer walking so they will just follow me from a distance so that they can protect me." Mina explained.

"Protect you from what?" He asked again.

"I don't even know." Mina smiled.

...

"Thank you shortie. And her bodyguards." Jimin run back into the school.

"Changjo wanted you to meet him." The man said to Mina.

"Again? Okay.." Mina said slowly.

...