Chapter 6: White Dress

Graphite Love

Mina and Hayoung just followed Jungkook to his car but then they saw Changjo waiting in front of the car.

“Mina, we’ll need to go in.” Changjo said.

“She’s tired. Tomorrow we need to go to school. We also have a group assignment to be done. You can always meet her at school. Mina, just go home.” Jungkook smiled at Mina.

“Sorry  we cannot have fun tonight, but at least you’re not stuck here. Go home quickly.” Jungkook whispered to Mina.

Mina walk to her car and leave. Changjo smiled at Jungkook and Jungkook also smiled.

“Why are you smiling at him? Both of you looks scary.” Hayoung said when Changjo went in.

“Come on let’s go home.” Jungkook said.

“Jungkook, your relationship with your family doesn’t look so good.” Hayoung said.

“It’s too obvious right. I always think to just walk away from them.” Jungkook said.

“But then I remember what Dom said in the Fast and Furious, ‘You don’t turn your back on your family, even when they do.’ I always think that someday my family can be like yours.” Jungkook smiled.

“Dom?? You really take what they said in the movies seriously. Wow! That’s very good.” Hayoung was impressed.

……

“Wow! My daughter!!” Jaesuk scream when he saw Hayoung.

“What?” Hayoung asked.

“You looks so beautiful.” Jaesuk said.

“Of course, she’s my daughter. She looks like me.” Hyori said proudly.

“Oh, by the way, Hyeri is waiting in your room.” Jaesuk said.

As Sungjae and Hyeri is Hayoung’s best friend so Jaesuk don’t mind letting them go in Hayoung’s room.

“Okay. I’ll go up first.”

When Hayoung opened the door she saw Hyeri holding the white dress.

“Hey, what is this? Wow! You look so beautiful. Where have you been? What’s with that dress. And this white dress?” Hyeri asked.

Hayoung then tell Hyeri everything except what she talked with Seohyun.

“Wow, he’s really charming. He likes you?” Hyeri asked spontaneously.

“Yah slowly, his room is just there. I don’t know.” Hayoung answered.

“Okay. But more importantly, do you fall for him?” Hyeri asked again.

“huh?” Hayoung startled by the question and did not answer.

“Yah! You’re blushing.” Hyeri hit Hayoung with a pillow. “What with you, just admit it that you fall for him. It’s not like it is not normal. You can just confess now. His room is just there. Even since the first day I’m back I know that you has feeling for him.” Hyeri said.

“I’m afraid that…” Hayoung did not finished the sentence.

“That he did not like you?” Hyeri finished that sentence.

“We only knew each other for a month. It’s too early.” Hayoung said.

“Okay, tell me about how you feel about him.” Hyeri asked.

Hayoung hesitated but she felt like she needs to tell someone about her feeling.

“When we first met, I already liked his way. Then unexpectedly we met again. He became closer each time we talked and I felt so comfortable with him. He make me felt comfortable around a guy other than Sungjae. I also always wanted to meet him every day.” Hayoung said.

“Yah I don’t understand you. Why complicate things? Just said it like that and see what happens.” Hyeri said.

“I don’t know.” Hayoung said.

“I want to go home now. I just come to borrow your homework. Thanks.” Hyeri take the book and just about to left.

“Hyeri, I always wanted to ask you this. Mina and you, is there any problem between you two? You looks so awkward and uncomfortable. It’s not like we just met. We’ve known each other for a long time but since you come back you two looks weird.” Hayoung asked.

“I’ll tell you later. The time will come when we will need to tell you.” Hyeri walk downstairs, greet Mr Jaesuk and leave.

……

Jungkook walk into his house and saw a girl there drawing.

“Hi Bomi.”

“Wow, my man looks so handsome. Why don’t you wear this attire before?”

“I’ll wear it anytime you want me to wear it.” Jungkook hug her tightly.

“Yah! I can’t breathe.” Bomi try to push him but he hug her so tight.

“I love you. Please stay here.” Jungkook said.

It becomes quiet until Bomi slowly whispered.

“I love you more. But we are not meant to be together.”

Jungkook then let her go and both of them walk to his room. Jungkook sit on his bed. Bomi wander around the room.

“Your drawing is better now. You start to draw beautiful things. She make you change yourself.” Bomi said before sitting on the floor in front of Jungkook. Jungkook spontaneously play with her pink hair.

“I can’t fall for her.” Jungkook said.

“Yah! Why can’t you? I will kick you if you said something like that again. You are a normal human, it’s okay to fall in love. You always said that you wanted to live a happy life not a fake life like them. So why are you thinking like that.” Bomi turn and push Jungkook’s head.

Jungkook smiled.

“You know Jungkook, I will always supported you whatever choice you make. But don’t hurt yourself too much. I’m really afraid of what you will do in the future. And one more thing, she is really beautiful in that white dress. Just like the one I once wear, but I have to admit it, she’s prettier.” Bomi said.