Jihyo x BTS Jeon Jungkook

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dreams; Reality

Dream is a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is called oneirology.

 

What if.. What you dreamt.. Turns to.. Reality…

 

When you woke up this morning, you found the world largely as you left it. You were still you; the room in which you awoke was the same one you went to sleep in. The outside world had not been rearranged. History was unchanged and the future remained unknowable. In other words, you woke up to reality. But what is reality?

Wiki says that Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined. In a wider definition, reality includes everything that is and has been, whether or not it is observable or comprehensible. A still broader definition includes everything that has existed, exists, or will exist.

What if… Reality turns out the same as what you dream..

Will you run away ?

Or will you seek for answers ?

 

“Dreams reveal meaningful hidden truths"

 

^^^

Song Jihyo was wandering alone in a big green field. Unknown of her own destination, she kept walking, searching for something she was unsure of. From afar, her eyes caught a figure; a man. As the man walked closer to her, she finally can see the man’s face clearly. Jihyo freaked out. She can feel herself was shaking. She knew him clearly. She did not know how she knew him, but she just can feel it, somehow..

She dragged her feet, running away from him.. What she certain was, she can’t meet him. For some unexplainable reasons, she was nervous seeing him. Jihyo was feeling extremely exhausted after running for who knew how long had she ran. She was feeling hopeless as she felt like the guy was approaching her closely. She closed her eyes, and tried to open it, hoping that this was a dream.

‘Oh god, please let this be a dream. Please wake me up from this dream..’

She opened her eyes, and found herself staring at the white ceiling. She got up from her bed abruptly and let out a heavy sigh.

“Another bad dreams.. Huff.. What is wrong with me? Keep dreaming the same thing..” She mumbled softly while wiping her sweat. Jihyo looked at the clock on the table beside her bed.

7.55a.m

She stood up and walked to her bathroom, getting ready to go to work.

^^^

Jeon Jungkook was wandering alone in a big green field. Unknown of his own destination, he kept walking, searching for something he was unsure of. As he was searching, his eyes caught a figure from afar; a woman. Jungkook walked closer to her, feeling curious. He then finally can see her face clearly. It’s the person he’s been searching for, he thought. But he felt weird, as he saw the woman freaked out. He can see clearly that the woman was shaking. It seemed like she knew him clearly, and that they knew each other. Jungkook did not know how he knew her, and how the woman knew him, but he just can feel it, somehow..

Jungkook wanted to find the answers, so he ran after her. He needed answers for his questions. This time, he’s going to confront her, he thought to himself. He ran, and ran non-stop to catch her. When he saw the woman slowed down, probably feeling exhausted too, he swore he smiled even though he was extremely tired. Jungkook stretched his hand out to reach her arm, and prayed to god.

‘God please don’t wake me up from this dream yet. I need to see her.’

He almost reached her, when he suddenly heard voices..

“Jeon Jungkoookk!!! Wake up this instant or I swear to god I’m going to shower you on the bed!” The yell woke Jungkook up from his dream. He sat on his bed and groaned, frustrated with his mom.

“Omma! Why do you have to wake me up from my dream!?” He yelled back at his mom, expecting that his mom was in the kitchen. But he didn’t know that his mom already making her way towards his room..

“What did you just say? Get up! Get up now! It’s already 7.55 a.m!! You’re late for school! Oh god I only have one child but this one is already a spoiled brat! Get up I said!” His mom spanked him repeatedly; on his , his arm.. Well practically, all over his body.

“Auch! Auch! Arasso! Arasso!” He grabbed his towel and ran to the bathroom, getting ready to go to school.

^^^

By the time Jihyo got into her white metallic Mazda CX-3 car, it was already 8.30a.m. Jihyo worked as a lawyer in Kim’s Law Firm. She was one of the notable lawyer with a high rate of winning cases, so she didn’t really have to rush as the people in the firm respected her. Plus, the president of the firm, Kim Jaejoong was one of her bestfriend. He wouldn’t mind if Jihyo was late. Jihyo the radio and started to drive casually.

Jihyo was humming to Zion. T’s Yanghwa Bridge when she stopped at the traffic light. She looked to her right and left, feeling boring for waiting for the long waited red light. As she was busy watching people, her eyes caught a boy, in a uniform, running to.. maybe to his school. Judging at the speed, probably he was already late. Jihyo felt like she had saw this boy before, but she didn’t remember when and how. As she was busy thinking, she didn’t realise that she already pressed on the pedal. The car accelerated towards the busy road. Jihyo was panicked and she quickly turned the steering and hit the fire hydrant. She froze in her spot when the car finally stopped.

The water came out from the fire hydrant and splashing everywhere, making the place Jihyo hit had  small flood. Jihyo went out of her car and looked at her damaged car. She felt relieved that she didn’t hurt and nobody’s hurt. Everyone at the scene kept asking about her conditions, and looked at her damaged car. Jihyo’s body was drenched by the water from the fire hydrant. She bowed to the people at the scene and apologized to them for making a ruckus. She then thought of the boy earlier. She turned her face towards where she saw the boy earlier, and saw him, looking at her too. She can’t really see him due to the water from the fire hydrant blocking her view. The boy then left, running towards Jihyo didn’t know where. Jihyo’s eyes followed his trail, until he was no longer seen.

^^^

“ I’m late.” Jungkook cursed between his breath as he ran frantically towards his school. As he was running, he heard a loud thud. He stopped running and found an expensive car hit on the fire hydrant. Jungkook was shocked and panicked too as he kept thinking of how the driver inside. He saw the glimpse of woman in the car and felt like he had met her before. He squinted his eyes, trying to get a clearer image of her. The woman went out of the car to look at her damaged car.

But then, just like a cue, she turned around, and their eyes were somehow met. He couldn’t see it clearly as the water from the fire hydrant blocked the view, but he can feel that he had met her. Before he can process his mind, he suddenly thought of his school.

‘. School.’ Jungkook ran, leaving the scene.

‘I’ll find you later’ He thought in his mind.

^^^

“Yah Song Jihyo! Why are you late today? It’s so not you” Jihyo was just about to sit at her chair when suddenly her best friend, and also her colleague, Kim Yoori entered her office. Jihyo held her chest, to calm her down, so that she wouldn’t get mad at the crazy friend of her.

“Could you at least knock, Yoori-yah?” Jihyo glared at her before taking a sip of hot caramel latte that was brought by Yoori just now.

“Mian”. Yoori replied while raising her hand up, still with her poker face, didn’t feeling guilty at all.

“I got into accident.” Jihyo bluntly said while her focus was already in the case in her hands.

“YOU WHAT!?” Yoori raised her voice, making the employees outside to look at them with a weird look. But Yoori didn’t seem to care.

“YOU GOT INTO ACCIDENTS AND YOU’RE WORKING!? STAND UP RIGHT NOW AND LET’S GO TO HOSPITAL!” Yoori grabbed Jihyo’s hands and was about to walk them outside of the office, but Jihyo quickly stopped her.

“I’m alright, Yoori. My car was bad, but I’m alright.” Jihyo assured her but Yoori still didn’t feel convinced yet. Just then, Jaejoong, their best friend came inside Jihyo’s office.

“What was that noise earlier? I could even hear your voice from my office, Yoori.”

“Jihyo got into accident.”Jihyo didn’t get to close Yoori’s mouth and the secret was already spilled. She didn’t want to tell Jaejoong because…

“OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. Jihyo let’s go to the hospital now. You might have hurt anywhere”. Jaejoong started to feel panic and examined every part of her body.

“Oh god, I’m okay, Jejoong.” Jihyo rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“No no no. we have to go to the hospital. You might have internal bleeding. Your body must be hurt. What if you had –“

"Shut up Jaejoong or I swear I’m going to kill myself.” With that, Jaejoong quickly shut his mouth.

“Now leave. You two. I need to work.” The two best friends walked to leave Jihyo’s office. Jaejoong turned to Jihyo and was about to speak.

“But Ji-“

“OUT!! NOW!!” Jihyo screamed and Jaejoong quickly ran. Yeah he’s the boss but he always got mad by Jihyo. Yoori and Jaejoong always annoy her, with their clumsiness, and their stupid jokes, but that’s what made them best friends. Jihyo was the silent type. She didn’t know how to approach people. She was kind but she’s really bad with people. She tend to be shy, and that’s why she will run away when people try to make effort to befriend with her. Yoori, she’s a cold girl, with a queen personality. But she has a clumsy side, which make her look cute when she does. Jaejoong was spoiled brat. He’s a rich kid, but was so clumsy. And crazy. And.. nerd. How these three became friend? They were put in a group for assignments, and that’s how they started to be friends.

^^^

Jeon Jungkook was already in the bus when the clock showed 7.30a.m.It was weekend but he had dance practise to go for a dance competition. He joined the dance team that was created by one of his senior, Namjoon, and together with other members, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung, they created a dance group. Honestly, he thought they were the best dance team ever from his school. Jungkook was especially closed with Taehyung since… yeah..

They kind of alike. Mischievous and naughty. Since it’s still early in the morning, Jungkook decided to take the bus, enjoying the morning scent.

He was sitting at the right seat in the bus, next to the window. He let the window do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter