Song Jihyo x BTS Taehyung [2]

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll see you again"

 

 

 

They were good friends, until everything stumbled. They secretly liked each other, but everything fell.

For no reason.

 

 

 

 

"It's been 2 years something already, Taehyung. Aren't you going to make up with her?" Namjoon carefully asked Taehyung as Taehyung's eyes never left his ex best friend, Song Jihyo. He sighed. He and his group of friends, who were also used to be Jihyo's best friends were at the cafeteria, watching her talking with her friend, a few tables away from them.

"It's not that I don't want to." Taehyung muttered as his head lowered down.

"Stop being a coward." Yoongi's words hit him hard. He knew he was being a coward, but he still can't bring himself to confront her. He stared to her once again. Jihyo suddenly looked to him, and their eyes met. Jihyo who was smiling turned serious as their eyes met. She quickly looked away, pretending to not see him.

'Do you hate me that much, Jihyo? You're not even smiling.'

 

 

🔻🔻🔻

 

'Do you hate me that much, Taehyung? You're not even smiling.'

"Hey!" Jihyo startled, as Sejeong suddenly yelled to her while smacking her on her head.

"Yah! That hurts!" Jihyo groaned and rubbed her head.

"You're looking at them again" She snorted. Jihyo smiled weakly. She knew the boys were watching her and her friend but she ignored them.

"Maybe you should try talk to him. Or at least one of the others. He's probably-"

"Nah. I don't need to. He hates me, Sejeong. I'm just a burden. A garbage. That's how-"

"Stop saying nonsense!" She smacked Jihyo's head again.

"Appo~" Jihyo whined cutely. Sejeong sighed.

"Stop thinking low of yourself, Jihyo. I don't like it. I know you're still sad. I know you're still missing them, especially him. Open up yourself. He may regret what he had done. Wait, I'm not saying to leave me after making up with them." Sejeong stopped half way while giving a glare to Jihyo, making Jihyo chuckled.

"Even so, you have to be the best version of yourself. It maybe true that he saw you as a burden to him. Now that you're not around them, prove that you're better off without them." Sejeong gave an encouraging pat on Jihyo's shoulder, with a smile on her face.

"I know, Sejeong. I'm just.... Still sad. I can never get away with that feeling. I just love him so much." Sejeong nodded.

"I know. And I think he does too." Sejeong looked to Taehyung. Jihyo did the same too.

"I don't think so."

 

 

🔻🔻🔻

 

"Hi Jihyo!"

"Oh Hoseok. Sorry but I need to go. Talk to you later."

 

"Hey Jihyo!"

"Jimin-ah mianhae. I'm a little busy right now. Got to go."

 

"Jih-"

"Sorry guys"

 

It was always like that. She's always running away from them. Or whenever she saw them from afar, she'd take a detour and went to other directions. Just for one reason.

To not meet Kim Taehyung. He knew well that she didn't want to bump into him at all. When he's not there with the members, she talked just fine with the rest of his friends, though not as close as before.

The boys were walking out of the dance practise room as they finished  practicing. Taehyung who was leaving last, saw Jihyo coming out from the office. He slowed his pace, figuring out the others wanted to talk to her.

"SONG JIHYO!" Jungkook went running to Jihyo, crushing into her and hugged her tightly. The others went running lightly to her too, while Taehyung already stood still not far away from them. He felt jealous, seeing the boy could talk to her, and obviously seeing Jungkook hugging her like that.

'I used to do that all the time.'

He swore, his eyes teared up, remembering those sweet moments with her.

"You guys smell bad. Practising?" He could hear Jihyo chatting with the boys happily. Jihyo playfully ruffled Jungkook's hair, and Jungkook smiled like a little kid meeting his secretly crush noona. The boys nodded to her question.

"Aigoo, you guys surely did well. Too bad." Jihyo pouted.

"Wae?" Jimin who was standing next to Jihyo asked her while his eyes fixed on the few documents and files in her hand.

"I can't make it. I'm leaving." Jihyo smiled bitterly to them.

"Leaving? To where? Why?" Seokjin leaned in too, to have a look at the documents.

"U.K. I joined the transfer programme."

The boys went silent. Taehyung who was listening attentively couldn't believe what he just heard. He quickly went to Jihyo, pushing Jungkook and Hoseok who were standing in front of her. Jihyo who was not aware of his presence shocked to see him acting that way.

"You-you're leaving?" Taehyung's eyes were staring deeply into her eyes. Jihyo. Jihyo cleared and looked away before answering.

"Oh Taehyung. Didn't see you. Yes I am." Jihyo lowered her head down.

"But why?" His voice turned raspy more than his voice had before.

"Why would you care? You hate me, don't you." She muttered in her breath to herself, but of course, the others could hear it clearly.

Especially Taehyung.

"Jih-" Namjoon was about to speak but Jihyo cut him off.

"Geunyang." She looked up and faked a smile to Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter