Song Jihyo x EXO Lay

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you okay?

 

Sometimes, an 'are you okay?' from a stranger changes one's life.

 

It was right after our Overdose comeback, when everything seem to fall down. Yi Fan hyung left us. I didn't blame it all on him. He was suffering too, but, I actually wished, he would think of the group too. We all need him as a group.

As a friend.

But he eventually left. Just then, Luhan and Tao left too. It made my heart ached more since the other Korean members started to kinda begging me not to leave.

Coz I know I won't ever leave this group.

I know they are afraid. Of losing me. Losing another member, and the only Chinese member. I pity Xiumin and Chen. They're the only original members of EXO-M left, aside from me. It must have been hard on them too.

I force myself to work and practise harder than ever. I don't want to make the members felt that I will leave too. I don't want to ruin EXO. They're broken too much already.

I, Xang Yixing, will never leave them. I will be with them forever.

But sometimes, I'm just tired of everything.

With works, practises, scandals, haters, and EXO-Ls.

No. No. EXO-L are not bad people. I love them, really. They are the reason why we can be this successful. This big. They are the main reason why I still hold on.

But some of them... Just went too far. Sometimes, I just want to stop being an idol. It's tiring...

"Hyung?" I turn around and is greeted by the confused Baekhyun.

"You're spacing out. Let's call it a day for now." Junmyeon, our leader starts packing up his bag.

"No it's okay. I'm goo-"

"It's fine, Lay. We're all tired too." He gives a smile while patting my shoulder.

"You guys go home first. I'll practise a little more." The boys nod and they leave me alone.

 

🔻🔻🔻

I drop down to the floor after dancing for almost 3hours. I look at my watch.

3.45a.m

I guess I better go home for now. I take my phone and read through the text messages. I got one from the manager, asking me to tell him when I finished practising. I just reply him that I'll be home by myself after taking some air and quickly switch the phone to silent mode. Manager hyung always understands me so it'll be okay.

 

🔻🔻🔻

It's already late in morning but I still see a few people having fun and working out here, at Han River Park. Well this place is actually quite famous for celebrities going out on date and just exercising, so it's not a surprise that I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces.

After taking a stroll for about 30minutes, I take a seat at the bench, far from the other people, especially couples. I can see Song Joongki and Song Hyekyo having romantic dates and I can't help to smile.

Their babies will look really cute.

I sigh and grab a can of beer in my bag. The calm breeze somehow makes me feel emotional. It makes me think of my life, of my family, and EXO. I don't know if I'm regretting this or not. I mean, being an idol. Part of me feels so happy, but part of me feels like wanting to give up really bad. Tears start to form in my eyes. I close my eyes and look to the ground, clenching the can tightly.

I don't want to cry. I'm not-

"Ark!" I groan.

"Sorry!"

Maybe it's because I'm being super emotional, and plus my head is hurting like crazy, I cry, and sobbing like a little kid.

"He-hey, easy there. I-I'm so-sorry okay? I didn't see you. Le-let me see where you're hurting." I keep on crying when she lifts my face. I figured out it's a girl, hearing her soft voice.

My eyes slowly makes way to her eyes. For once in a lifetime, I feel mesmerized, seeing that big round eyes staring straight into my eyes. I slowly stop crying.

"Eo? Aren't you in EXO?"

"Song... Jihyo-ssi?"

She chuckles before replying me.

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry, but I couldn't recall your name. Nay? May?" I can't help but to laugh too. Her confused face while trying to figure out my name is so cute.

"It's Lay."

"Right Lay. Oh my gosh, sorry I hit you! I was playing basketball alone I didn't see you."

"No it's fine." I shake my head and smile to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter