Song Jihyo x EXO Byun Baekhyun

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MONSTER

I am a monster. Disguised as a human. That’s what people call me. I enjoy killing people. It’s my hobby. I feel some kind of addiction when it comes to take human’s life. I enjoy hearing people screaming, begging for their life. How funny can a human be so low, when it comes to save their lives.

But this woman. This one particular woman changed me. She’s not an angel. Instead, I would say, she’s just one of me too; a monster. It’s just… there’s something about her, telling me that, she’s an angel. An angel sent to change me. An angel, sent to bring me to the real me.

 

 

“Please. Don’t kill me. I beg you, don’t kill me.” I gave him a sinister smile while an axe was still in my grip. His blood was all over my body and my face. He was already dying. Might just end his life. I was swinging my axe and was about to smash this pitiful human when I suddenly heard footsteps. I stopped and looked to where the sound of footsteps came from. It was a woman, wearing all black. Her hoodie was covering her head. She stopped when she noticed us. She looked at my bloody axe in my hand, then to the poor man. The man I was going to kill moved towards her, holding her leg.

“Sa-save m-me.” She eyed the man, emotionless. She then looked into my eyes, and I did the same. And after a few seconds, she just…. Left.

“Did you see that woman? Can’t believe she just leave you.” I laughed out loud, after having some alone conversation with the dying man. I finally finished my task and quickly cleaned up the scene.

I need to find her.

 

It wasn’t that hard to find her. She was the only one who’s wearing all black, walking all alone in the middle of midnight. I grabbed her, covering and dragged her with all my force to a dark and quiet alley. I slammed her to the wall but her next action caught me off guard. She turned around, and slammed me back to the wall. She stared into my eyes, as like she was questioning my action before. Now, she was controlling me.

For the first time, I felt, someone could control me. But I tried to regain my pride.

I’m a monster. I couldn’t let a woman control me.

I turned around again, and slammed her to the wall. This time, she didn’t seem to want to protest. I moved my face closer to her.

“Why didn’t you try to save that man earlier?” I whispered to her, while giving my always famous smile. A smile, which people always called, could kill ones soul. But this woman in front of me. I could see in her eyes that, she has no feelings closer to afraid or scared.

“Why would I want to save him?” she asked me back.

“Aren’t you afraid of me? I just killed a person.” She smiled. Or more like a smirk in my eyes. She leaned in. Our noses touched and our lips are almost touched.

“Instead of scared, I am more attracted to you.” The next thing I knew, our lips already crashed onto each other.

 

And we ended up on my bed. And that was a first time I have a good . Normally, I would be controlling women, and forcing them. But this time, I could feel like both of us enjoy it. It was intense, a good intense .

#

“Good morning.” I greeted her, and sat on the stool at the kitchen counter. She was cooking breakfast, in my shirt and gave a smile to me before continued cooking.

“Wait. Bacons are still cooking.” She said, making me chuckled. She turned around, giving me a confused look.

“Bacon. It’s similar to my name.” I walked to her and back hugged her.

“Really? What’s your name?” She asked while leaning her face closer to mine.

“It’s Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.” I kissed her neck and buried my face. She laughed; probably she got what I mean by similar to bacon.

“Nice to meet you, Baekhyun. I’m Jihyo. Song Jihyo.”

#

“Will I get to see you again, Jihyo?” I asked, as she was taking her things to leave. She smiled to me, a warm one, but she didn’t answer my question. She walked to the door and was about to leave my ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter