Jihyo x EXO Kai

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo slipped into her winter boots, getting ready to go to her class. She looked to the empty living room.

“Omma. Appa. I’ll go first.” She smiled before went out of her house. That was her routine every day. She would always tell them when she left the house, even they were no longer living. Her parents were already dead due to the car accidents that happened 2 years ago. No one wanted to take her. No one cared. Besides, she’s already past 20 years old. Her aunts and uncles would surely thought that she’ll be fine. Although she’s not. Jihyo was broken, sad, mad, and devastated. Even 2 years had passed, she still couldn’t move on from her parent’s death. She still thought they were there, with her.

She walked silently, and slowly towards her campus. It only took her about 2km to walk to the campus. She didn’t bother to take bus even there were busses heading to the campus. She enjoyed walking alone. Every time people passed by her, she would walked away from them, giving them space although it was already big enough for the person to walk passed by her. She was scared, introverted with other person. She bowed to the guard before entering the building. The guard looked at her with a warm smile and sighed.

‘She’s a nice kid. It’s a pity that people didn’t saw that.’

She entered her class and sat at the back of the class; her usual spot. No one sat beside her, and she was alone there; as always. She took her book out and put it on the table. And as always, she would listen to the same song before the lecturer came in; Lee Michelle- Without You. She was a big fan of her since Kpop Star. She still remember she used to fangirl over her with her parents. And her voice, her song, was totally amazing. She cried when she heard the song for the first time, thinking of how would her parents would love it, as much as how she loved Michelle’s new song.

Just then, a guy sat next to her. Well, not really. He sat in the same row, leaving one empty seat between them. Jihyo looked at him with a confused look, but that guy didn’t bother to look at her back as he was busy taking out his book. It was weird for her, since no one ever wanted to seat near her, and this guy was an exception. The guy then noticed that Jihyo was looking at her, and he turned to look at her. He gave a cold expression before turning his gaze to the lecturer who was just entering the class.

‘I guess he’s new. Never saw him.’

She then started to focus to the lecturer.

^^^

“Since we finished early, let’s have the new student to introduce himself.” Mr. Park suddenly asked the new student to introduce himself as soon as he finished the lesson earlier. The said boy stood up, making Jihyo startled. She wasn’t used to the attention, even the attention wasn’t for her at all. But since the attention was on the guy near her, it made her felt shocked.

“The name is Kim Jongin. Just call me Kai.” He bowed before sitting back, with a cold poker face.

‘Tch. What a cold guy.’ Jihyo thought to herself. The lecturer nodded before letting them out. Jihyo remain seated, waiting for the others to leave first. Jihyo held his bag to her chest, like a scaredy little kid. She felt safe like that. Kai looked at her with a weird look. But he still didn’t get up from his seat. Jihyo was getting annoyed by his action. Jihyo then gestured him to leave, but Kai was clueless. Jihyo once again gestured him to leave, pointing her cute lips to the exit door, still didn’t want to utter any word to the boy. Kai then got the clue and got up. She left silently, and Kai watched her silently.

^^^

‘Why does he has to sit here again!?’ Jihyo screamed out loud in her mind. Jihyo kept fidgeting with her fingers. Even when the lecturers was teaching, she kept playing with her pen. She felt uncomfortable with a guy beside her. And Kai was distracted by Jihyo’s action.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” He leaned in and whispered to Jihyo. Jihyo flinched by Kai's action. Never a guy had talked to her, making her heartbeats raced like crazy. Jihyo shook her head repeatedly.

“Excuse me. You. The girl at the back. Why did you shake your head like that? Do you not understand what I taught?” the lecturer noticed her. Jihyo jumped from her seat, and the other classmates looked at her with a tease smile. Some even laughed silently watching her, and some gave her a pity look. They knew how much Jihyo hated attention. Jihyo’s face turned as red as tomato. Even the lecturer can see it.

“Arasso. Just seat. Ask your friend besides you if you don’t understand.” The lecturer continued the lesson. He too knew that Jihyo hated attention, seeing her red face. Kai looked at her without blinking. Just as soon as the class ended, Jihyo quickly left the class using the back door. Normally she wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter