Song Jihyo X Ha Ji Won & EXO Chen

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Helloooo my dear friend!!!” Song Jihyo shouted excitedly as she entered her best friend’s room. The said best friend, Ha Ji Won automatically smile when she saw Jihyo came into her room. Jihyo, with a bouquet of flower in her hands, went to change the old flowers in the vase on the table besides Ji Won’s bed. After Jihyo changed it, Ji Won inhaled her breath as she took in the sweet scent of the new white roses Jihyo had bought for her. Jihyo just watched her best friend with a smile.

If only.. If only this did not happen to her, she thought to herself.

“Have you done praying?” Jihyo asked Ji Won as she opened her eyes. Ji Won nodded with a smile on her face. Jihyo pushed Ji Won a little so that she can lay down on Ji Won’s bed, making Ji Won to scoff in annoyance.

“what are you praying to?” Jihyo asked while her eyes were on her pockets as she tried to take in something from her pocket.

“I pray for my camel Chen so that he’s healthy and happy always”

“Gee. You’re praying for an idol who didn’t even know you. Why don’t you pray for me to get a boyfriend?”

“No no. that’s a total no. I pity the one who’ll be your boyfriend.”

“YAH HA JI WON!”

Both of them then laughed their hearts out.

“I have something for you, Ji Won.” Jihyo then took out two pieces of tickets and gave it to Ji Won. Ji Won’s eyes widened as she saw the ticket.

“OH MY GOD EXOLUSION CONCERT TIKETS! How did you get the tickets? I thought it’s already sold out” Ji Won’s eyes were sparkling as she held the tickets.

“Well, I had my ways, bae.” Jihyo flipped her hair as she was proud by herself. Jihyo was never a fan of EXO, but she threw herself all out to a group of fanboys just to get the tickets. She had to pay 10,000 won for each ticket just for the sake of her best friend. That showed how much Jihyo cared for Ji Won.

“Oh my god Jihyo, thank you!” Ji Won hugged Jihyo excitedly, and Jihyo hugged her back.

“Promise me you’re going to be extra careful in taking care of yourself after this.”

“Sure. Sure. Pinky promise.” Ji Won broke the hug to tie their promise with a pinky promise before hugging her again.

“And, I have two passes for EXO fan meeting.” Jihyo said calmly.

“OMG Jihyo I love you so much! You’re a true best friend!” Jihyo smiled when Ji Won tightened the hug.

‘Yeah. Let’s make all your dreams come true before you leave.’

Jihyo met Ji Won when they were studying in Kyunghee University. Both of them were in the same classes, and that’s how Jihyo knew her. Both Ji Won and Jihyo were introverted girls, which made both of them as a match from heaven. Jihyo was a boyish girl, and Ji Won was like a soft girl. Although both of them had opposite character, but that’s what made them best friend. Jihyo always will protect Ji Won whenever there were guys trying to hit on her. They were happy, being each other companion, and studying together, enjoying their youth moment together. After finishing their degree, they even went to work in the same company. Both of them stayed together as Ji Won  didn’t have a family. Her family had died in a car accident when she was 18 years old. And that’s also what made Jihyo being over protective towards her. They were happy, living together and working together, not until one news broke their happiness.

Ji Won was diagnosed with a 3rd stage kidney failure last year. Jihyo felt like her world collapsed when she heard the news from the doctor when both of them went to the hospital since Ji Won kept saying that she had a pain in her stomach. Ji Won just smiled when she heard what the doctor said.

“It’s okay Jihyo. I’m already so happy to live this far. Let’s make lots of lots of good memories before I die.” Ji Won’s words still echoing in Jihyo’s mind, even now.

Jihyo’s eyes were full of tears but she held her tears. She didn’t want Ji Won to see her crying. It’s hard for ihyo, but she knew it was harder for Ji Won.

“Hello Ji Won. Oh, Jihyo is here too.. Here’s your medicine. Make sure you take the pills if you want to go to the concert.” The nurse came into the room while placing a cup of pills on Ji Won’s table.

“How-“

“You guys were screaming so loud. Everyone can hear it. Geez.”  The two best friends smiled meekly. 

Flashback

“Ji Won’s body can’t hold it any longer. The chemo doesn’t work on her anymore. You have to prepare for the worst, Jihyo-ssi.” Jihyo felt dizzy after she heard the doctor’s words. She calmed herself before asking the doctor a question she afraid of the most.

“How- how much times she had?” Jihyo asked weakly.

“Approximately a month. I’m sorry, Jihyo-ssi”

She couldn’t take this. She’s weak. How come she can sit still when her friend was dying. She dropped to the ground as soon as she walked out of the doctor’s office. She could care less the people who’s been watching her with weird looks. She cried her heart out. She hit her chest to lessen the pain in her heart, but she knew too well that it won’t work.

After for like hours crying, she finally calmed down. Jihyo stood up and clenched her fists.

“I’ll make all your dreams come true, Ji Won-ah.” Jihyo muttered to herself with full of determination.

^^^^^

From a far, a young man with a black mask watched Jihyo with a sad look. When he saw Jihyo fell, his feet moved forward to hold her. But he stopped. He can’t do that. He’s an idol. What if people made some scandals about him and the woman?  It would be bad for her, he thought. He couldn’t help it as he saw the woman earlier cried so hard. He felt like crying too. He didn’t know why but it felt like he was responsible to console her.to protect her. But still, he couldn’t do anything. It was noon, and people might recognise him right away. If it’s night, he surely went to her and gave her a consoling hug. So he decided to just watch her, protecting her in silent.

He was still loyally watching her even though hours already passed. He stood up straight as he saw Jihyo stood up. He smiled when he saw the determination look in Jihyo’s eyes.

“I hope you will stay strong, miss strong heart.”

End of flashback

The day of EXO’lusion Concert.

“EXO! EXO! EXO!.....” Jihyo closed his ears with both of her hands. She felt dizzy as the fans kept chanting EXO’s names. She felt annoyed with all these crazy fans; including her best friend. Jihyo stared Ji Won who was so mesmerized by EXO’s amazing dance. She rolled her eyes when Ji Won gave no interest at her at all.

“Oh JIhyo! Jihyo! It’s Chen!” Ji Won exclaimed happily, but then her smile gone. Jihyo looked at her and she noticed that Ji Won couldn’t see Chen because of the fans in front of her.

“Get on me” Jihyo said as she crouched down.

“No, that’s-“

“Just get on me Ji Won! You don’t want to waste my money just to get you tickets, aren’t you?” With that, Ji Won quickly got on Jihyo’s back, and sat on her shoulders. Jihyo could feel that Ji Won was smiling ear to ear as she could see her Chen clearly. Jihyo smiled when Ji Won was fangirling although she could hear it clearly the fans behind her yelling at her, and whispering some curse words to her. She didn’t care, as long as Ji Won was happy.

^^^^^

The EXO members were on the way back to their dorm. The concert was another success for them. They were happy, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter