Jihyo x iKON Kim Hanbin (B.I)

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What you love the most will eventually destroy you.”

 

Song Jihyo received another mission. She took a look at the picture given once again.

‘This guy is cute. Too bad he has to die.’ She threw the picture to the air, took the blade on the table and threw towards the picture, marking it to the wooden wall.

“Kim Hanbin-ssi. I’m coming.”

#

“I’m going home now, Hanbin. Goodbye!” his manager yelled to him before making way home.

“Okay, Mr. Lee.” He waved his hands to his manager.

It was another tiring day for Kim Hanbin. Being a student in days and a part time worker in nights. It was hard but he had to do it to support himself for the study.

Hanbin was taking out trashes to the dustbin behind the café he worked when he heard voices.

“Help! Someone please help me!” He could hear a woman’s voice, asking for help.

“You think someone would hear you this late night? Hahaha” he followed the voice and was shocked to see two guys were about to rip the woman’s clothes.

“Hey! Stop what you are doing now!” he threw the trashes in his hand to the men and ran towards the woman. He took the woman’s hand and ran away with her. He could hear them screaming and cursing but Hanbin didn’t even look behind and just ran away.

#

“Here. Be careful. It’s still hot.” Hanbin handed her hot chocolate drink and the woman took it nervously. Hanbin sat in front of her and eyed her.

“What’s your name?”

“Jihyo. Song Jihyo.” She replied while playing with her fingertips.

“That’s a cute name! My name is Kim Hanbin. You can call me Hanbin.” Hanbin could see pink shades formed on her cheeks and couldn’t help but to smile.

“Do you want to tell me what happened earlier?” Hanbin asked carefully, and Jihyo started to shake. Her eyes started to fill with tears.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t ask you.” Hanbin went to her and hugged her to comfort her. Jihyo hugged him back tightly. Hanbin knew that she needed support from someone and hugged her tighter.

“It’s- it was my dad and my brother. They- they always abuse me. They always hit me. I have no one to listen to me. I don’t even have friends.” Jihyo cried harder as she told him the stories.

“It’s okay. From now on, I will protect you.” Hanbin caressed her hair.

#

“Come in. I’m sorry if this is too small for you.” Hanbin hurriedly cleaned his messy house. Jihyo just gave a smile to him.

“Urmm… Let me show you your rom.” He motioned Jihyo to follow him. He opened the door of his room and led Jihyo in.

“You’ll sleep here. I’ll get my stuff out in a minute, okay?” Before Hanbin was about to take his stuff, Jihyo grabbed his arm and looked at him.

“I can’t be sleeping in your room. I’ll just sleep at the couch.” Hanbin’s eyes widened hearing Jihyo’s words.

“No! I can’t let you sleep there! I’ll be sleeping there. Don’t worry, I don’t normally sleep on the bed too.” he gave an assuring smile to her.

“But-“

“Nope! That’s my final answer. Please, noona. Let me be a gentleman, okay?” Hanbin took the blanket and other stuff and headed to the living room.

“Noona, you can use my shirt. We’ll get you new clothes tomorrow after my class, okay?” He said as he headed back to the room. Jihyo nodded and went to the bathroom with the shirt Hanbin gave her.

#

“Goodnight Jihyo noona.” Hanbin said before closing the lamp.

“Wait!”

“Why? What’s wrong?” Hanbin walked to her and sat on the bed.

“I’m- I’m scared of the dark.” Hanbin smiled.

“Arasso. I won’t turn off the light, okay?” As he was about to leave, Jihyo held his hand.

“Can-can you stay with me? Oh gosh this is so embarrassing.” Hanbin who was blushing hearing her first sentence chuckled when he heard the last sentence.

“Okay. I’ll take the blanket outside.”

And there they were, Jihyo on the bed and Hanbin on the floor, sleeping in the same room.

#

It was already 3a.m in the morning but Jihyo still didn’t sleep. Jihyo stared to the ceiling, seeming like she was in a deep thought. She turned to her right, and looked to the Hanbin who was sleeping peacefully.

“You made this easier, Hanbin-ssi. I never knew you are this kind.” Jihyo smirked and played with Hanbin’s hair.

“Just wait. I’ll put you to sleep in three months.”

#

“I’ll come back for dinner. Take care of yourself, noona! Goodbye!” Hanbin gave a peck on Jihyo’s cheek before leaving to his class. Jihyo chuckled and waved her hands brightly. It was already a month since Jihyo stayed with Hanbin. Hanbin had been a total gentleman to Jihyo, without suspecting anything about her. He just too adore of Jihyo and overprotective towards her. And Jihyo still maintained her impressive acting in fooling Hanbin. Once he was no longer be seen, Jihyo put down her hands and the smiles faded. She walked into the house and started to get ready. She wanted to meet her boss.

“He’s the son of Kim Sunghoon, isn’t it?” Jihyo sat down in front of her boss with a poker face. His boss gave an evil smile.

“Now that you find out, it should be easier.”

“He’s not going to inherit The Renaissance, president. They already cut off their relation.”

“Don’t say you had fallen for him.”

“No. I didn’t. It was no use of killing him. The Renaissance is going down even though I didn’t kill him. He’s not going to follow his father’s step.”

“Do I need to send someone else to finish this task, Jihyo-ssi?” his boss’s face was full of anger but Jihyo still remained calm.

“You know no one is better than me. And you’re being a foolish, right now. I though you never made a wrong choice, father.” She left without giving her boss, aka her father to reply her back.

#

Both of them were having black been noodles in their favourite restaurant. Seeing Hanbin ate happily made Jihyo happy too. For Jihyo, just having him by her side already made her happy. Seeing him whine when she talked to his guy neighbour made her heart felt different, seeing him crying over such a stupid not-so-sad scene in a movie made her felt the urge to wipe his tears away.

Cliché.

But that’s what she felt whenever she’s with him.

“Hanbin-ah.”

“Urm?”

“Why did you hate your father?” Hanbin stopped eating once Jihyo mentioned about his father. Hanbin had told her everything about his mother. Of how, his mother was dead since she gave birth to him but he never told anything about his father. The only thing Hanbin had told her about his father was that he hated him and he didn’t want to meet him ever again.”

“Noona, I told you I don’t like talking about my father.” His voice sounded tense.

“But-“

“Jihyo noona, please.” Jihyo’s face changed. She pretended to eat the noodles and didn’t look into Hanbin’s eyes. Hanbin sighed.

“You really know how to make me feel guilty.” He smiled weakly.

“I don’t want to tell you about this because, I hate my father for doing that dirty jobs.” He stopped for a while.

“My dad is a leader of a gang. You know, The Renaissance? They are a famous gang.” Jihyo just stayed silence, waiting for Hanbin to continue.

“I ran away from home because I don’t want to get involved in any kind of his . Although he’s a loving dad, I hated him for being in a gang. If he does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter