Song Jihyo x Park Bogum

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]24[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]ivoryy 3rd May 2019[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Gemini[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]W[/CONTENTID4]

[CONTENTID5]ame: Park Bogum
Age: 25
Birthdate: June 16th 1993
Horoscope: GEMINI

GEMINI, the low-key psychopath of all zodiacs. They think they are better than anyone else, and the problem with that is it's usually true.

Let me list some famous Geminis for you: Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie, Kanye West, Morgan Freeman, John F. Kennedy, Natalie Portman, Tupac Shakur, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Campbell, Prince, Che Guevara, Beyoncé's twins. Whom among these people is not better than you? They are all better than you.

And another thing about Geminis is that, they are protective to the one they love.

Yes, they fall in love too. They have hearts but when someone hurts the one they love,

Oh well. Let's just hope no one hurts the people they love. You don't wanna know, what they are capable of.

And that being said, my boyfriend,

IS A GEMINI.

 

◈◈◈

 

"Noona!" I looked over to where I heard the voice came from, and automatically smiled seeing my boyfriend running lightly towards me.

"Manhi kidarayeosseo? Jaesonghaeyeo. I got caught in jam earlier." He said, while giving me an apologetic look.

"No, it's okay. I just finished too." I flashed him a smile, which he replied with a bright smile too, and then went on messing with my hair bangs.

 

◈◈◈

 

"How is your work today? Is it okay?" He asked, while stealing glances towards me.

"Yep. We have a big project coming on so it's a little hectic but I can handle it."

"Charaesseo uri noona." He said lovingly while caressing my hand. I took his hand and kissed it lightly, making him chuckled.

Oh how I wish we're always this happy.

 

◈◈◈

 

We walked hand in hand as he sent me to my apartment.

"Go in." Bogum said, but my hands are still in his hands, tightly as if he didn't want to let it go.

"Shireoyeo.." I pouted, and he chuckled again.

"Aigoo uri Song Jihyo aegi.."

"Aegi hajima.." I warned him, but he kept on mocking me, calling me aegi. And I ended up laughing too.

But suddenly my eyes saw someone in black hiding behind the wall, looking at us with lust eyes from far away. I felt my body tensed up.

"Waeyeo noona?" Bogum's voice woke me up, and the shadow disappeared.

"Oh. Ani. I just thought I saw someone." Bogum looked to where I was looking.

"There's no one there." He smiled and caressed my head.

"Go on in, noona. I will call you when I get home, eo?" I smiled to him, but the uneasy feelings won't go away.

"Arasseo. Drive carefully, Bogum. Goodnight."

 

◈◈◈

 

I waited in front of the lift while tapping my feet. I was startled for a while, when someone was already in there.

Must be someone who got from the basement floor.

I eased myself but couldn't help to feel scared. I took my phone and dialed Bogum's number.

"Do you always got home late?" I was shocked when the guy suddenly asked me a question.

"Ahh not really." I answered, without looking back.

"Is that your boyfriend earlier?" I turned around, facing him and he was already swinging a brick to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter