Jihyo x EXO Sehun

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]03[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]ivoryy 5th August 2015[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Her[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]I[/CONTENTID4]

[CONTENTID5]woke up at 5a.m daily, preparing myself for morning exercise. It’s my routine. I live alone in this big apartment. Yeah. It’s boring. Well, I kind of get to used of it already. My parents are always busy with their business and what so ever. Me ? I don’t give a damn about their so well business. I tend to shut myself out when it comes to their business and my family. Well, they already have my brother, Luhan, to take care of their business. I rarely talk to people. I never smile. Why? Coz I never find a reason to smile. To me, kids are annoying. They’re so noisy. Animals? Nah. I hate them. They’re furry and I’m allergic to them. Toys? That’s for kids. I’m a grown up already. But, there is one thing that always caught my attention. A girl. I don’t know her name, but I see her every day, when I did my morning exercise. And that is the real reason why I wake up early in the morning. I wouldn’t say that she’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever met but the way her smile makes my heart skips a beat. I’ve never saw her without a smile. But, there’s something weird about her. She never talks. She likes to help people and smile to others around her, but I never heard her voice. Whenever people thanked her, she would just smile. And her smile eye, ah! It kills me slowly yet so sweet. Ah, right! I forgot to introduce you myself. My name is Oh Sehun. And this is the story of two opposite world.

I waited for her, like always, in front of my house with my sports outfit. Normally, she would come across my house while jogging. Well, of course she didn’t know that I had waited for her all this time. Some girls passing by keep glancing at me. Urghh, they really can’t get enough with my good looking face. Sometimes, I wish that I was not born with this extreme handsome face. I’m so not the type to have fun with girls around me. So, about me. What do I do? I’m still studying. I am currently studying mechanical engineering in KAIST. So does she. I have few same classes with her, so I can constantly meeting stalking her. If people found out that I was a major stalker, I would’ve screwed. I’ve been stalking her, for like 3 years. Yeah. I know it’s so long that I could have been categorized as obsessed. But I don’t care. Everything she does, makes me smile, for real. Oh! Here she is. I fixed my outfit and start to jog slowly as she passes by me. She had white sport outfit with his hair being tied with a high ponytail. Oh god, she looks so y but innocent at the same time. God what is wrong with me!

She keeps running in a slow pace until we reached at the park. There are not many people at this time since it’s too early. She sits down on a bench and gulped down her drinks, which she just bought just now. I sit down at a bench, the same row where she was seated, not too far from her. I slip my hand into my pocket to take out my wallet but I couldn’t find it. Crap. I forgot to bring my wallet. Just nice. I didn’t even get to eat my dinner last night as I was so busy with my assignment. Screw my lecturer for leaving me lots of assignments! This is just nice! My stomach starts to feel hurt. I had gastric. A major one. I can’t even skips one meal a day  or if not, I’m going to be warded. I clutched my stomach with my hands as the gastric juice starts to fill my empty stomach. Oh god, please don’t make me sick in front of her. I glance at her, just to try to make sure that she wasn’t looking at me, but to my shock, she is looking at me, with a concerned look on her face.

I quickly turned my face from her. Oh god! No no no no no. She can’t see me in this way! Oh god what should I do? What should I do? I get up from my seat slowly and tried to walk to my apartment, but hell, just why my feet didn’t want to cooperate with me this time! I am much slower than a snail. I started to feel dizzy from this painful stomach ache. I could feel like my head is spinning around but out of blue, someone caught me just in time. I shift my face to see who’s the person and I was freeze to see that, it was her. She held my arm tightly, and her other hand hold my back, giving support to me. She smiles to me, so sweet, as like she’s giving comfort to me, like everything is just fine. I smile back to her, sincerely, well this is the first time I have ever smile to other person, before I completely passed out.

I woke up to find myself lying on a white bed, surroundings with white walls. I sighed. I’m in hospital. But something snapped me out. The girl. That girl must be the one who brought me here. I walked hurriedly to the receptionist. I must at least find out her name, or maybe I can even get her phone number. Kekeke *evil laugh*

“Hello miss. Perhaps, can I know who’s the one had admitted me to the hospital? Can I have the person’s number?”. I wait patiently for the nurse to check on my report.

“Here it is. Her name is Song Ji Hyo. Oh? She didn’t put her number. Sorry”. I sigh. She’s really a mysterious girl. Well, at least, I now know her name. Song Jihyo, it’s nice to know you. I walk to my room and notice a glimpse of a woman’s shadow exiting my room. Who is it? Her clothes, doesn’t seems like she’s a worker in the hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter