Song Jihyo x Kim Jun-hyun & Kim Junmyeon

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just A Dream

 

 

Casts: 
 

Cheon Soo Yeon/Song Jihyo (21)

 

 

Kim Jun-hyun (23)

 

 

Kim Junmyeon (23)

 

 

 

 

 

It was the second semester of my third year in the university. I was so excited and happy. These days, everything went according to my plans. I got good grades, my applications to stay in student's dorms got accepted and my parents got promoted into higher positions. It was really the greatest year I've been living.

After cleaning my room, I changed my clothes to a comfortable short and a sleeveless shirt, and laid down on my bed.

"What should I do...." after wondering for almost 10minutes, I decided to just take fresh air outside. I took my blue light jacket and my sunglasses (coz gosh, the sun was rising up on my head!) and went out of the dorm.

I walked while looking to my watch.

11.36a.m

I guess I finished earlier. There are not that many students for now. Since I came early to organise my room, plus, I wanted to just chilling all alone, before my roommate came. I took a sit at the bench of the dorm's park. The park was located between the male and female students. There were a few parks to in each male and female areas. Both male and female areas are big, that people might see it like two different residential areas, so I guess that's why the authorities made a few parks too in each area. It just so happened that my dorm was closed to the boy's dorm. That's why I'm at the main park.

The fountain right in front of me was so beautiful. I was mesmerized by the artificial beauty. I kicked some pebbles, while staring boringly to the fountain. Yes, it's beautiful. But I got bored too.

I have nothing to do... I have no friends... No companion.... No-

"Mind if I sit here?" A sudden voice made me jolted. I automatically looked up, and was greeted by a warm smile from a sunbae. A sunbae whom everyone had crushed on. Including me.

Junmyeon sunbae.

"Sunbae?" He didn't wait for me and instead, just sat down next to me. I moved a little, giving him some space. I felt awkward. The silence, and also how I wore. I'm too casual. And look at him. Looking all modest and nerdy.

We used to be so close before. But somehow, we drifted apart...

"Sunba-"

"Why are you calling me sunbae? Gabjagi?" He locked his eyes with me, making me broke into cold sweat. He chuckled, before looking away.

"Mian. Oppa. It's just that I haven't talk to you for so long" I smiled brightly to him, when he looked to me again.

"Geurae. You're too busy with your new oppa and you're forgeting your loyal oppa." He whined and pouted cutely, making me laughed.

"Oh wae oppa... Hajima.. You look ugly." I hit his shoulder while laughing. He too laughed with me.

"I miss watching you laughing like this, Sooyeonah." I automatically stop laughing, and stared into his eyes. His smile never left his lips, as always. My lips too curled into a smile.

"Anyway.. What were you going to ask earlier?" He asked while still looking into my eyes.

"Ah yea.. What are you doing here, oppa? The semester hasn't start yet. Short track? Club's activities?" I asked after clearing my throat.

"The second answer. And I help the lecturer with the new students orientation. I'm preparing for that."

"Ahhh maj-a! You're the president of student council. Mian." I raised my hand, saying sorry. He chuckled and ruffled my hair playfully.

"Gwiyeowo." I froze, hearing his compliment.

He said I'm cute?

"Neo? Why are you already here?"

"Geunyang. Just thought of chilling before starting the hectic semester heee 😁" I grinned after replying him. He nodded, while fanning himself with his shirt.

"It's so hot. Sooyeonah, do you want ice cream?" He suddenly asked me. Before I could reply, He already cut me off.

"Wait here. I'm gonna by us ice creams. Vanila cookies, right?" His question made me smile.

"Dae, oppa 😊"

 

🔻🔻🔻

I looked away, after sending Junmyeon oppa with my eyes teheee.

"Owh yah! Kkamjakiya!" I shouted and then brought my hand to my chest, calming my heart. I glared to the person that made me startled.

Kim Junhyun.

"What are you doing there? Looking like a ghost" He snorted and walked up to me. I stood up, but too bad, I'm so far to reach his height. He's too tall!

"I told you to not stay close with any guy." He crossed his arm and pouted. I snorted and crossed my arm too.

"And what's that to you?" He blinked his eyes, looked away and cleaned his throat. I controlled myself to not laugh.

"AAhh! Anyway." He waved his hands in front of me, probably couldn't make up any excuses and giving up. I chuckled seeing him.

"How dare you speak banmal with me. Eo? You really need lesson." At that moment I quickly remembered that I "yah" him just now.

"Daega eonjae? Anigeodeun." I looked away and walked in a fast pace. But he knew me better.

"Yah Cheon Sooyeon!" He hung his arm around my neck from the back.

"Yah oppa! You're heavy!" I yelled and hit his arm, telling him to get off me. He let go, and spun me to face him.

I cleared my throat, again, before answering him.

"W-w-wae?"

"nae ma-eum-i appaseo." He smiled bitterly. I didn't know why, but seeing him like that made me sad too.

"I'll think about that." I smiled and moved away from him, moving to the bench I sat earlier. He smiled brightly before following me.

"Yah yah yah eodiga!? Eodiga!?!? Ttarawa." He grabbed me again, pulling me to follow me. Just then, I saw Junmyeon walking towards us. He looked at us with plain expression. And I saw two ice creams in his hand.

"Sooyeonah." He said my name when he reached us.

"Junmyeon oppa, I-"

"Mianhae. I need to bring her somewhere." I looked to Junmyeon, pleading him to understand my situation. Junhyun oppa dragged me for a few steps but then retreated back.

"I'll take this. Thank you." He took the ice cream that Junmyeon oppa and shoved it into his mouth. My eyes went wide seeing his ridiculous action. He wiped the melted ice cream of his mouth and continued to drag me. I looked to Junmyeon oppa whils getting dragged.

"Oppa, mianhae." I muttered to him. He seemed to understand what I was saying, seeing him smiled and waved h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter