-9-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Los Angeles, 2018

He sat at the living room looking at his surrounding. Chaerin left him to the nursery room, her baby is already about to sleep on her arms before so she decided to let her rest on her crib.

The rest of the girls left the apartment to gave them some private time. Although Bom was against it, but Dara insisted that they need some time alone to talk. Minzy being the youngest, can’t say anything much but to obey the elders.

Jiyong’s eyes stay on one frame on the wall. It was a photo of a baby. Jiyong knew it is not Chaerin. He already saw Chaerin’s baby photo hundred times, and her baby face wasn’t near that face. Something about the baby face is familier to him. He hate that feeling, though. And he knows why he hate the feeling.

Chaerin came to the living room shortly. She does look different. Her blonde hair was change into brunette. She also cut her hair to medium. She was bare face today, she doesn’t wear any make up at all. Although he had seen it hundred times, he still amazed how she still look good without make up on.

“Just talk Jiyong,”

“I’m still older than you just because you’re a mother it doesn’t mean you’re older,” Jiyong trying to be funny.

But Chaerin was not feeling his effort, instead she went rigid. How many does he know ?

“What are you saying ?”

“Is she mine ?”

“What do you mean ?”

“Oh come on Chaerin I know that already, that you have a baby,”

“I do,”

“I assume that you were gone for over a year because you were pregnant,”

“I am,”

“Is she mine ?”

Silence engulfed the room.

“Yes yes she is,”

He could predict the answer is, but to hear it straight from was something else. He was scared, he’s a father now. He was also feel happy, the feeling that now you have someone that lean on you forever. But then he was feeling betrayed.

“So you were hiding this huge thing all this time from me ?”

“What do you want me to do ? Hi Jiyong I’m pregnant with your child, when I don’t even know you remember what we did,”

“But I remember,”

“Yeah and you just said it to me last night, more than a year after it happened,”

“But still you should tell me everything,”

“How can I tell you everything, that I was pregnant when the next thing you told me was that you were going to ask Kiko to be your wife. I’m not that kind of woman Jiyong,”

That is when he remembered their very last conversation. He could picture out how troubled she looked that time.

“And what if I told you ?” she suddenly said.

“I-I w-would…” he stuttered.

Chaerin scoffed, “You would what ? Leave Kiko, your girlfriend for me and my baby ? No you wouldn’t do that Jiyong. You can see now that you can’t even tell me that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter