-10-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, 2018

He hasn’t meet Chaerin or Skylar for the past week and he had to go back to Seoul yesterday. His life has been since then. He missed his daughter although not once he heard her voice. He missed seeing her face. He doesn’t have the courage to call Chaerin or any 2NE1 members to asked about her condition. He’s afraid that they will not tell him anyhing and he will got his latest heartbreak.

There is a week left before he went to his military duty. The place that he will go to has been decided. He will cut his hair tomorrow. The other members also will cut their hair tomorrow. He was suddenly feeling nostalgc. They debuted together when he was just 18 years old and now he’s almost 30 years old and they went together to their military duties.

He hasn’t talk to Youngbae though. He was feeling betrayed. He know that Youngbae just doing what he had to do to a friend. He is a good friend. But he can’t help but feeling angry toward him.

“Jiyong you okay ?”

Seunghyun and Daesung was hanging out in his studio that night. Youngbae choose to spend his free time with his girlfriend before he has to go to military and went to Busan. Seungri as usual is in the club. Seunghyun and Daesung choose to wandering around Seoul that afternoon, but after a long walk through Seoul they decided to stop by in his studio. Jiyong spent his remaining days in his studio. The others thought that he choose that so he will not miss his studio. But not Seunghyun. Being the eldest of the group could feel the sadness from the guy.

Seunghyun and Daesung are not the members he will run to when he has something in his mind. But because his head is about to explode with all the sadness in his heart, Jiyong choose to just let it all his tears out in front of them.

“I made a wrong move, hyung,” Seunghyun and Daesung was surprised to see his tears. Well who wouldn’t ? He’s not the kind of guy who cry shamelessly.

“What happened hyung ?” Daesung asked.

“I-I make a girl no a woman pregnant,”

They were speechless, they were staring at him.

“She’s a friend, a close one,”

“Chaerin ?” Daesung suddenly said.

He just turn around to Daesung.

“I heard Minzy talking to Dara noona way back, it’s something about someone name Chaerin, pregnant and a baby. But I never thought it was our Chaerin so I just let it go of my head,”

“Is her baby name Skylar ?” Seunghyun said.

Jiyong was shocked, “Ho-How do y-you—“

“Bom noona was calling me when I heard someone talking about Skylar is this Skylar is that and I know clearly it’s Chaerin,”

“She is so pretty, she is perfect,” he smiled through his tears remebering his baby. He can just remembered how she look. He just remembered how she sound in her sleep. Her little movement on her sleep.

“Have you met her hyung ?”

“Once, I don’t know that you can give someone your whole life just in a short time,”

“I’m dying to meet her, just to hold her in a minute to kiss her little cheeks,”

“She look a lot like me, but she has Chaerin’s nose,”

“I already missed her when I left her hotel room,”

“I miss her so much I could die,”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter