-7-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Los Angeles, 2017

Greystone Manor, LA

YG family was having a Year-End party in one of the biggest club thanks to Scooter Braun invitation. YG’s president insisted all their artists to come, because he want to make a farewell party for BIGBANG. The group decided that it was time to go to military service. They decided to go together in mid January next year. They met several SB’s artists in the party. Jiyong was there hoping that Chaerin also attend the party. The same with the other members accept for Youngbae.

“Did you see any sign of Chaerin ?” Seungri asked.

“I don’t,”

“Maybe she’s not attending,” TOP said.

“I asked Justin and he said she is attending,”

Jiyong looked at Seungri immediately, “Are you serious ?”

 “Yeah, I’m telling the truth hyung, Justin said that Scooter Braun insisted her to come,”

Jiyong was so eager that night. His eyes wandering around the big crowded club. Hoping to see a glimpse of his favourite little sister.

I hope I see you tonight.

“That’s good then, we can meet her finally,” Daesung said as he drank his alcohol mixed.

“But you know what is weird hyung ?” Seungri suddenly said. The other members got curious and got close to the maknae. “I was walking near Scooter’s booth when I heard Hyunsuk Sajangnim said something to him,”

“What did he said ? I hope his english is better now,” TOP asked.

“He said that ‘Chaerin has been rest for almost 2 months after the surgery and I’m sure Skylar has been ready to be left by her’ that’s what he said, oh and by the way TOP hyung, his english is better now ,”

Taeyang whom was right beside Jiyong suddenly gulped nervously when Jiyong suddenly looked curious with what the maknae said.

As always, the nosy maknae will always make me nervous with his ability to eavesdropping. But this is certainly not good.

“Who is Skylar ?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“I don’t know, Hyunsuk hyung or Scooter Braun didn’t said anything further…well I walked away actually one of the staff which was Youngdon caught me there evesrdropping from outside Scooter’s booth,” Seungri grinned widely.

“Who is this Skylar ? Why should Chaerin taking care of her ?”

“It must be crazy if Chaerin suddenly has a baby,” Daesung said as he laughed. Seungri and TOP laughed with him. Taeyang was not because he was busy worrying about where this conversation is going. Jiyong was blank beside him. He suddenly remember the morning he want to forget the most.

That morning I was feeling guilty as I ever in my entire life.

The Vermont, LA

She hate to leave her daughter with her aunty. But she had to come. Her boss in America and also the president of her YG family from Korea insisted that she had to come. She had to make some public appearance because she had to make her first appearance after being MIA for almost 2 years.  That’s what they said to her. She wore her newest two piece cream colored Herve Leger and a Louboutin. Her hair previous short  bob hair now already grew to right before her , she will let it loose. She wear minimum make-up. Tonight she will meet up with the other members at the club.

She went to the living room, there her daughter was smiling ear to ear thanks to her aunty. She was so proud of Skylar now.  She was a good girl, makes no one tired of taking care of her. She also can babbled with her own baby way now.

“Hi honey,” She picked her daughter up and gave her small kisses aroung her faces. The baby girl giggled from what her mother doing.

“Oh I hate to leave her,”

Harin smiling, “It’s okay unnie, you just have to be there for about 2 hours and then yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter