-12-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul,2018

It has been a day after Chaerin arrived in Seoul. She had call her parents and family in Japan to inform them about her whereabout and Skylar’s condition. The family was so thankful to Jiyong for helping them and told Chaerin to say thanks behalf of them. Chaerin just said yes, but she hasn’t done it. She doesn’t have the courage to talk to him personally. She is not ready, yet.

It was midnight when she woke up to the sound of Skylar’s cry. She stood up immidiately and carried her baby. She cried loudly. She change her diaper and check her temperature, but nothing seems wrong.

“What’s wrong Skysky ?” she craddled her baby, trying to give her feed but the baby refused.

She brought the baby to the garden behind the house. Snuglled to Skylar, sometimes kiss her face. she pick her up and down, but she still cry loudly.

She was sitting on the bench at the deck facing theluxurious-looking pool  and beautiful garden.

“IS she alright ?” Jiyong suddenly stand beside her looking at the baby in her arms in worry.

“I don’t know, she suddenly cry,”

“She’s hungry ?”

“I’ve tried to give her, but she refused,”

“Her diaper ?”

“I’ve changed it,”

“C-Can I hold her ?”

She was hesitating but the she do it anyway. He sat beside her and take the baby carefully. Magically Skylar’s cry died down immediately. He caressed heer cheeks slowly.

“You missed you daddy, didn’t you ?” he muttered.

Chaerin who is just right beside them, staring intently to them. When he said that Skylar missed her daddy, she was about to say something. But when she saw his face when he said them, she just couldn’t say it out loud.

“It’s her fifth month right ?” he asked.

“Yes, she is,”

“Next week she will 6 months old, she has start teething,”

“Really ? So maybe that’s why she is crying just while ago,”

“Perhaps,”

Then silence engulfed them. “I will enter the military next week,”

“Congratulation then,”

He chuckled, “It’s not something to congratulate though,”

“True, but after those 2 years you will be free,”

“Will you stay here when I was away ?”

“I-I don’t know Jiyong, this is your house it’s not right for me to stay here while you are away,”

“It’s okay Chae,”

“What will Kiko think if I stayed here,”

“Why her ?”

“Isn’t she your fiance ?”

“She’s not anymore,”

“What do you mean ?”

“I caught her cheating on me,”

“Oh I’m sorry Jiyong,”

“I came to her apartment when the guy was there too, it’s even worse when I saw him without shirt and her without nothing but towels,”

“Oh Jiyong I’m sorry,”

“No it’s okay it might be my fault,”

“How in the world she was the one who cheat on you and you were the one who was wrong,”

“She said she was tired of our relationship, especially when my family still can’t except her,”

“Who was the guy by the way,”

“Sen Mitsuji, I guess,”

“Oh the Australian-Japanese model,”

“You know him ?,”

“I just know who he is, not like know-know him,”

“He’s gorgeous by the way,” she said as she smiled, caressing her baby’s cheek.

“Yah Lee Chaerin you should be on my side,”

“I’m on no side okay,”

“Maybe Kush hyung was right all along, Kush hyung never like Kiko,”

“He likes her, he just doesn’t like her with you,”

They didn’t realize they’ve been talking for a long time when suddenly Jiyong yawned. “I guess it’s really late now,” he said. He looked at the baby in his arms. Chaerin decided to put Skylar back to her crib, with Jiyong tagged along behind her. They sat in the living room and staring into space.

“I’m really sorry Chae,”

“It’s okay, I guess,”

“If only I know,”

“But you didn’t, Jiyong it’s all in the past just…let’s live like we always did okay,”

“What will you say to the public ?” he asked.

“I honestly haven’t think of that at all,”

“They know she’s mine,”

“I know that,”

“What do you think Hyunsuk hyung will do ?”

“What if he tell the media that you and I actually dating ?”

“Your recent engagement with Kiko was publicized,”

“They never really gave an official statement about it,”

“But will you like that ?”

“If I will be stay with Skylar with that statement than yes I’m okay wiith that,”

“You’re leaving to the military soon,”

“But you will visit me sometimes right,”

“Of course, you’re my bestfriend,”

He smiled, “I’m glad we’re back to be bestfriend,”

“Hah I miss Seoul so much,”

“What do you miss the most ?”

“Okay it’s weird but I miss Han river a lot,”

“Of course you miss it, we literally almost there every night everytime both of us in Seoul,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter