-13-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, 2018

K-netizen was in uproar after Jiyong’s announcement. They couldn’t believe that two scandalous YG’s stars is indeed in a relationship. Even the gossip of Jiyogn and the Japanese model being engaged was not that shocking.

I can’t believe that YG has been smothering this news

THIS IS NUTS

So CL and GD have a daugther together ? Cool…

Is that why CL has been MIA for over a year ?

She sighed as she looked at the comments below. This is really bad.

“I can’t reach him at all,” Yang Min Suk said. As one of the big boss in YG, he was so flustered with the news when he heard it this morning. He thought that it was a play, but it turned out to be true. He was so angry to his brother after he knew that his brother had known about it for the longest time.

“Do you know somewhere he would be ?” he asked to Chaerin.

“No depyonim,”

“This is so unresponsible of him, no offense Chaerin-ssi,”

“No depyonim, it’s okay,”

He sighed and he stared at the woman in front of him. She has grown up so big, he thought. He remembered the first time she came here, she was just a little girl. She gort matured and beautiful by time.

“Where is your daughter Chaerin-ssi ?”

“My sister came and brought her home,”

“Home ? Where did you stay again ?”

“We are currently stayed at Jiyong’s house depyonim,”

“Why didn’t you tell me about your condition Chaerin-ssi ?”

“I’m sorry depyonim, since the first time I know that I was pregnant with Skylar, I thought that I will just run away and comeback later when everything is under control. I never thought that sajangim will know,”

“And why did you run away Chaerin-ssi ? Jiyong should have helped you,”

She smiled bitterly, “Jiyong oppa was engaged to Kiko depyonim, I was not in the right place to say that I was pregnant,”

She went home with a heavy heart. Jiyong is still MIA, and she was the only one that have to face all the reporters outside the building.

When she came to her room—Jiyong’s actually—she was welcomed with a scene she will never know she would see. Jiyong was asleep on the bed with Skylar in his arms. The baby was secured with his body on her right and lots of pillows around her so that she will not be fall.

“I didn’t have the heart to tell him no, he looked miserable,” her sister’s voice was heard behind her.

“It’s his fault though,”

“It was chaotic right ?,”

“Very and I have to face it alone, it was a little bit hell,”

“Well I know that he will be dealing with it tomorrow,”

“How do you know that ?”

“Isn’t he always do that ?”

“I hope so,”

They were quiet, Harin take a big bowl of strawberries from the fridge and take it with her. She sat beside Chaerin on the sofa in the living room.

“Where did you get that ?”

“I was cutting this when you came home,”

“Your phone was beeping,”

“Okay,”

“I saw someone sending you messages,”

“Okay,”

“Where were you ?,”

“What do you mean ?”

“Before you came to the HQ it was so hard to call you, where were you ?”

“I was out with a friend,”

“Who ? do I know this friend ?”

“No you don’t,”

“Is it the one on the phone, JW,”

“Oh my god, you read my messages ?”

“No I didn’t but I saw what he sent to you, you were talking about black y lingerie, really ? I hope that friend is a girl,”

“It’s a he,”

“WHAT ? You were talking about lingerie with a boy,”

“Man, he’s big enough to call man,”

“Oh my god, who is this guy ?”

“Jiwon,”

“Okay it’s not Bobby right ?”

“Oh it’s Bobby,”

“BOBBY, iKON BOBBY ?”

“Jeez sis relax,”

“Harin since when ? I don’t know that you close enough to  be talking about lingerie,”

“Unnie we’re dating,”

“WHAT THE HELL ? WHY I DIDN’T KNOW THIS,”

Suddenly she could hear Skylar’s cry from the bedroom. She just realized that she made so much noise that her baby surprised by her loud voice.

“We’re not done here,” she rise and went to the bedroom to find Jiyong already craddle Skylar on his arms.

“I’m sorry,”

“No it’s okay,” Jiyong gave Skylar to her.

“Why were you yelling ?”

“It’s Harin,”

“What’s wrong with her ?”

“D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter