-5-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul, 2017

It’s near his birthday. He decided that this year he will spend his birthday in his homeland. He will invited his friends to his parents pension, Dolce Vita. s will all come. He also invited all YG family including SE7EN and Gummy who basically not part of YG but still a family for them. He invited Nuthang. He also invited the rest of 2NE1 members—Dara and Minzy—which immediately turn down by them because they said that they are already in Vancouver that day. He also invited Jjang-mae who he secretly close to, but he also said that he can’t. What’s wrong with everyone who worked with 2NE1.

“Yo bro, what’s with the sour face ? Your turning thirty in a few days,” His senior Teddy came to his studio with his girlfriend, Han Ye Seul.  The first time Teddy admitted that he is dating the actress, no one believe him at all. I mean it’s Han Ye Seul we’re talking about, an A-list actress with millions of fans. Because everyone know how beautiful she is and how people always see her to date some A-list actors or even that rich heirs. So to think that both of them date each other kind of impossible. But then they met the woman, and they know why they date each other. They are both quirky in their own way. They both are introvert people and always decided to date at home, they will rarely seen have a date outside of home. If they date somewhere else, it must be YG building or shops that Han Ye Seul really need to visit. She is also a good and kind person just like the YG producer. She is also very talented, sometime Teddy said that one of four of the song he produced was Han Ye Seul’s idea. They really make a good couple, in Jiyong’s opinion.

“Oh Hyung Noona, what’s wrong ?”

“You know we’re just going to have a date here,”

“Hyung if you want to have a date I hope it’s not in my studio,”

“Who says I’m going to date here, no privacy,”

Jiyong grinned looking at the guy who he already consider as a big brother.

“So are you coming to my pension ?”

“When is that ?”

“On my birthday hyung so 5 days from now, but I think it’s better to come a day before,”

“Ah I think I can’t,”

“Ah why ?” he whined dissapointedly.

“I’m going to America,”

“What’s wrong in America ?”

“I’m going to meet Yeseul’s parents,” Han Ye Seul beside him nodded excitedly to both men. “My mother has been so excited when I say Teddy will come with me,” she said excitedly.

Jiyong grinned, “So do I hear wedding bells ?”

“Well he already proposed so…” Yeseul said shyly.

“Okay then—WHAT ?,” Jiyong was surprised to hear what the woman said. She showed him a big ring on her finger, "It's really beautiful, noona,"

He never thought that Teddy Park will marry someone. Well the man once said that he will never marry. But look at him now, looking so sweetly and lovingly to the woman beside him.

“Congratulation hyung noona,” he congratulate both of them happily, he then smiled wickedly “It’s not because there is a baby on it’s way, right ?”

“Yah Kwon Ji Yong,” Teddy scolded him.

“Well you know a baby is a perfect thing hyung,”

“Well you would have one soon,” he murmured. Yeseul nudged her boyfriend’s rib softly.

“What are you saying hyung ?”

“Oh nothing,”

“We better go back to your studio now, aren’t we ? Bye Jiyong,” Yeseul dragged the man.

“You should really stop doing that honey,”

"What ?"

"Murmuring your thoughts, it's really dangerous honey,"

“I’m sorry,”

Meanwhile, the man who was left behind in his studio was still thinking of what Teddy said—well, murmured—in front of him.

I would have a baby soon ? What does it mean ? Is Kiko pregnant ? Impossible, we haven’t had for the longest time now. Do I ever made someone pregnant by accident ? Oh no what should I do with my image ? But how can Teddy hyung know ?  I should really talk with Youngbae really soon.

He fished out his phone from his pocket and press 3 and Youngbae’s number pop out. Yeah his number 3 speed dial is Youngbae. 1 and 2 is for his parents, 4 is for Chaerin whom he can’t contact for almost a year. Even Kiko never made into the speed dial.

“Youngbae-ah where are you ?”

“I just arrived in the building, why ?”

“YG ?”

“Yeah, why ?”

“Meet me in my studio quick, bye” and he hung up.

Youngbae confused with the sudden instruction. Jiyong never told him to come quick, he’s been acting weird lately. He love to spend his time roam around their office building these days, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter