-6-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pocheon, 2017

The birthday party in his Dolce Vita villa was a blast for Jiyong. Although some of the people that he hope is here, cannot come. His family was all here and being nice to his girlfriend. Nuthang was also here, some of them even brought their girlfriends. BIGBANG members was also here, TOP brought SNSD’s Yuri—his girlfriend—Taeyang brought Min Hyorin noona, Daesung was alone as usual and Seungri brought one of his women.

They were having a barbeque in the pension’s backyard. He was so thankful that his sister can act neutral to Kiko, not like the usual rude she was.

It was 2 AM. His parents and sister already go to their rooms, but his friends still in the backyard eating and drinking. Jiyong was flipping the meat with Taeyang while holding a can of beer when Taeyang suddenly got a phone call.

“Oh ne Dara noona……Really ?...Oh my God congratulation…..Oh it’s a girl ?....what’s her name ?.....Oh the name is beautiful…Yeah I’m in Dolce Vita…Ne…send my regards to her..,”

“Dara noona ?” Jiyong asked as Taeyang put his phone back into his pocket.

“Yeah she is in Vancouver,”

“I know so her cousin is already delivered the baby,”

“Cousin ?”

“Hmm cousin, the one who is pregnant and live in Vancouver, you know her ?”

“Ah yeah her cousin, yeah her cousin already delivered the baby an hour ago,”

“It’s a girl ?”

“She said so,”

“It’s perfect then,” he murmured

“Do you say something Jiyong-ah ?”

“You know I bought Dara’s noona cousin a baby clothes set for her newborn,”

Taeyang looked surprised. Jiyong was never a guy who concerned to buy something for strangers. Even if it is their birthday. Their new manager got close to him after three months of working and until now he never got a grand gift from Jiyong. But now, he bought a total stranger—according to him—a gift and expensive, and it’s not even their birthday.

“Weird you never gave strangers a gift,” Youngbae stated.

“I know, I just feel like it,”

“You usually just bought a gift for your family, Kiko, me and the other members and Chae—“

“Yeah I usually bought a gift for Chaerin,”

Jiyong suddenly remember a big orange box in his closet. He unconciously bought Chaerin the bag that she has been want for a long time, a $105.000 Hermes bag when it was near her birthday last year. Right after he received his credit card, he suddenly remembered that Chaerin was MIA and he just bought tht very expensive bag for her. He could just return the bag to get his money back, but he’s not. Instead he kept the bag inside his closet for god knows how long.

I can just give it to my sister but I’m not.

But she wanted the bag for a long time, I can’t just give it to my sister.

“What did she say ?”

“Who ?”

“Dara noona, when you give it to her,”

“Nothing, she just looked surprised and said thanks,”

The night went on. It was almost 4 AM when everyone decided that it was time to sleep. Kiko went to Crayon room first. She was changing her clothes in Jiyong’s closet when she saw a glimpse of an orange box in the closet. She tried to puul it up and was surprised to find a bag in it.

Wow it’s Hermes, Jiyong sure know how to please his dear fiance, she thought.

She was about to take it out from the box when Jiyong’s voice caught her ear.

“What are you doing ?” he asked from the bedroom.

“Nothing, I just take my gift,”

Jiyong raised his eyebrows, “What gift ?”

Kiko went out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter