-14-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, 2018

Chaerin went to one of the dance practice room with Jiyong and Skylar in his arms. They went to the usual  dance practice room that was used by iKON. Why they went there ? because they know Harin will be there.

“Oh unnie,” Harin stand up immediately when she saw her sister come to the room. Bobby beside her stand up immediately and gave them deep bow.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim,” the members greeted. All of them looked nervous but Bobby look the most nervous one.

“Oh Skylar is here,” Harin tried to take the baby from her father but she struggled and keep hugging Jiyong’s neck.

“I guess you want to be with your father and not with your aunty then,” she pouted.

The iKON members were looking at the baby with so much adoration. They could tell that she is indeed the daughter of the seniors in front of them.

Chaerin stare at Bobby. The latter could feel his senior fiery eyes on him and he was nervous as hell. Jiyong chuckled when he looked at the woman.

“Give him a break Chae,”

“Jiwon-ah, let’s talk,”

Chaerin brought Jiwon outside the dance practice room. Jiyong stay as he looking at the iKON boys playing with her daughter. Harin stare at the door, worried.

“Your sister won’t eat him,”

“I know, but I don’t know that she will say to him,”

“You know that your sister love you so much, so if she thinks that he make you happy then she will let both of you date, did s know ?”

“Just Chanwoo and Hanbin and it’s just because they caught us kissing,”

“You should really opened up about it,”

Chaerin and Bobby came back. Jiyong decided that it’s time for them to go back. He dragged Chaerin to his car and went to his sister store.  Dami welcomed her with joy. She even tried to take Skylar from Jiyong, but failed.

“It seems that she is now a daddy’s girl,”

“the moment I take her to my lap in the car, she immediately cries but because Jiyong keep his hand on her she instantly stop crying,” Chaerin whined.

They went to the back and they were greeted with someone who dressed formal.

“Annyeonghaseyo G-Dragon-ssi CL-ssi, I’m Han Joyeon I will be the one that will show you the rings,”

Cl confused, “What rings ?”

“Oh you didn’t know ?”

Dami brought her to the sofa and sit beside her. In front of her is a coffee table filled with pretty looking diamond rings. There were diamond everywher. There are the yellow one, blue, pink, red even black.

“I ask Ben Baller to call his friend in Seoul who also a jewellerer to brought his engagement rings here. I don’t want to risk being followed by reporters to a jewellery shop so I thought that Dami noona shop is not risky,”

Chaerin stared the rings in awe. Almost everthing are very pretty. But the one that caught her eyes. It was gold and the shape is somewhat different with the other rings.

http://www.diamondintherough.com/system/files/1129/original/ORW1020PDY8-4.20X6.5_C.png?1327168788

“I thought that you want to choose yourself than me choosing for you,” Jiyong suddenly said.

“So I’m gonna be the one who pay ?” Chaerin chuckled.

“Of course not, it’s just I want that you got the ring that you like,”

“I let you decide then oppa,”

“Are you sure ?”

“Very, our taste is not that different,”

He smiled, he picked up the ring that she like too. She is amazed how their taste of things are almost the same.

“I think I like this one the most,”

“Me too,”

Dami smiled, “Great, you should take that one Jiyong-ah,”

“Great choice G-Dragon-ssi, the ring is actually different than the others it has rough diamonds and the ring is actually called embrace ring. The diamond is a rough diamond so it gave edgy touch to the ring exactly like both of you personality, our designer personally just make one of it”

“It’s pretty,” Chaerin said. Skylar was on her lap and the girl hands has been wandereing around, trying to get the rings on the coffee table. Jiyong has to prevent the rings fall to the ground.

“Be careful Sky,”

“I think she likes diamonds,” he said.

“Which girl doesn’t like diamond Jiyong-ah,” Dami said.

Chaerin smiled fondly to Sky on her lap. She then looking at the man beside her. Jiyong was also looking at her. In they heart they knew, they can work it out. This whole fake relationship.

“So you will take this one G-Dragon-ssi ?,”

“Yes,”

“Oh great, I will ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter