-4-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paris, 2017

It was the time for Jiyong shopping again. He decided to leave his work for a while and take a shopping vacation with his sister. Dami also left her shop to her friends. They were in Chanel shop and Jiyong was waiting for Dami to try on a dress. He already bought 5 pairs of shoes, 3 pants, 5 jeans, 8 shirt and some shirts for s in Saint Laurent, he also bought a few outer from Chanel and some accessories, too. He was thinking to bought a Dior sneakers for Kiko that she’s been wanting for so long—also for a peace treaty or an apologize gift. He was looking at his instagram timeline when he heard Dami talking.
“You know Yong-ah, if Chaerin-ssi still here you would never brought me to paris to shopping,”
“Of course noona,”
“YAH why is it of course ? I’m not that bad you know,”
“We have similar taste that’s why,”
“You should brought that your fiance of yours not Chaerin-ssi,”
“She has name noona, Kiko,”
“Whatever, you know I never like her,”
“Noona,”
“There is something that I don’t like from her Yong-ah,”
“Noona she is my fiance,”
“I know, you know I want to punch in the face when you brought omma’s ring to propose to her,”
Jiyong became silent because of that. He knew that his sister never really like his fiance. But he never know it was to this extend. His parents never said that they oppose their relationship, but he knew her parents never like Kiko as they like Chaerin. They always hope Chaerin was the one he brought home. He didn’t know why they don’t like Kiko. She was pretty and very kind—to him—she also smart. Why they never like her ?

“Ah I miss Chaerin-ssi,”
Jiyong smirks to his sister,”Noona, you’re not that close with her,”
“I know, I wish I was,”
Jiyong chuckled, “You finish ?”
“Yeah, I guess I’ll take the first one,”
“Okay, I’ll be in the cashier,”

The next store that they visit was Dior. When Jiyong was walking to the sofa he catch a glimpse of baby clothes and his thoughts immediately went to his previous conversation with Dara and Minzy that time.
“Noona I want to see some baby clothes,” he went to the baby clothes direction.

He always love kids. He always dream to have one in his young age. But whenever he talked to his fiance about kids she will always tell him that she is too young to have kids. Although he knew that the truth is she doesn’t want to have kids at all. Kiko is an ambitious woman. She want to be a supermodel that’s what he knew. He knew that what she want in life, being a supermodel and a huge popularity. He knew she never think about have a family on her own. He knew how she hate being labeled as G-Dragon’s rumored girlfriend, she hate that people never think about her as her. But he love her, he want to have a family with her or that’s what he thought. Their relationship has been on edge. It started when she came to Seoul as usual.

Flashback

They met at their usual meet up. He was there first and then fifteen minutes later she came. It’s always like that, it’s like she never excited to meet him, always late.
“Why are you late again Kiks?”
“Nothing,”
They order some food and silence engulfed them again. Kiko was busy with her phone and not once glance at him. He was staring at her the whole time. Suddenly something or someone little feel on him. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter