-8-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Los Angeles, 2018

Jiyong was feeling restless. After his talk with Chaerin last night, he went straight to his hotel room. Locked himself out. s was looking for him, because he wasn’t there at the new year’s countdown.

Youngbae being the bestest friend he got, went to his hotel room. He tried to come in but Jiyong refused to talk to anyone that night. So now at their breakfast table, everyone was feeling awkward. TOP who had hear everything was the one who felt the most awkward. Can you imagine, watch your sister confess to your dear brother.

“It’s really good to see Chaerin last night,” Youngdon who sat on the table beside them was talking with his twin brother and also Minjung.

“It’s really been a long time,” Minjung said.

“She looked different,” Youngdeuk said.

“What do you mean ?”

“I don’t know how to say it but like she got new aura,”

“You starting talking nonsense,”

“You know that aura a woman who just gave birth have, a mother aura,”

Both of his companion laughed hard. “Yah where did you get that ?”

“I saw that on TV,”

“You watched too much TV,”

“My point is, she doesn’t look like she was before,”

“Yeah I can see that,” Minjung said.

BIGBANG members beside them was intrigued with their conversation. Especially Jiyong. When he heard Youngdeuk said Chaerin and mother at the same time he was moved by the words. He remembered that night that he wasn’t use any protection. That thought startled him, no way.

Youngbae who was beside him could see that Jiyong looked disturbed with the conversation beside them. He didn’t know anything about what they talked about last night. But he can tell that there is something wrong. He wanted to ask but he knew that Jiyong won’t like it if he asked about Chaerin. Jiyong had been very moody since his break up with his fiance, Kiko two weeks ago. Everyone would thought that they will be back together again like they used to. They usually will be back together again after a week the longest. But after two weeks they didn’t hear about they being back together, they knew that they broke up for good this time.

His sister came to the studio two days before they went to Los Angeles,

“So he broke up for good now,” she asked to Youngbae. Jiyong who was in the recording booth.

“I guess so noona,”

“Oh that’s good then,”

Youngbae chuckled. He could never get used to how Dami openly told everyone she hate the idea of Kiko engage to his brother. Even she said it in front of the woman herself.

“I don’t like you Kiko-ssi, I don’t know what he sees in you really,”. That’s what she said to her on one occasion with Jiyong’s family.

Now Youngbae could see that his feeling was worse after he met Chaerin last night.

Jiyong stood abruptly, startling all the members and tables beside them.

“What’s wrong Jiyong ?” TOP asked.

“I need to meet with Hyunsuk hyung,”

“Oh he went back to Seoul this morning,” the maknae said.

,

“When is his flight ?”

“2 hours ago, he might be on the plane right now,”

“er,” he mumbled.

Someone from the executive walked in front of him and he touched his shoulder and said,

“Do you have any idea how I can contact Scooter Braun ?”

“Scooter Braun ?”

“Yeah,”

“You mean that American producer ?,”

“That’s true,”

“I don’t really know Jiyong-ssi, but you could ask sajangnim,”

“He already on the plane back to Seoul,”

“Oh you can also ask his secretary, I think I saw her in the poolside,”

“Thank you,”

He went to the poolside hurriedly. He saw the secretary eating with some managers.

“Excuse me, can I speak with Heejun-ssi ?”

The guy that was called was a bit surprised and excuse himself.

“Is there something wrong Jiyong-ssi ?”

“None, I just want to ask if I could have Scooter Braun’s contact,”

“Ah I could give you his contact but unfortunately my work phone is in my room,”

“I can wait,”

“Oh okay I will e-mail you his contact,”

“Yes thank you,”

Thirty minutes later he got an e-mail from the secretary regarding Scooter Braun’s contact.

“Hello,”

“Scooter Braun ?”

“Yes, who is this ?”

“I’m Kwon Jiyong,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter