-3-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vancouver, 2017

Chaerin was sitting on the balcony of her house in second floor alone. Drinking some citrus tea that her sister brought from Seoul. She missed the city a lot. She also missed her home in Itaewon. But what she missed more is YG building. Because it’s a habit to go to that building everyday even if she has nothing to do in that building, or maybe she missed a certain someone in that building. That someone must be working hard for his group’s farewell album. She heard from Dara that BIGBANG decided to go to military service together next year. So they decided to make a farewell album for their fans and also some tour around Asia. She chuckled lightly thinking about a certain fashionista who wouldn’t get achance to wear pretty things for 2 years. “Must be frustrating,” she whispered to herself.  She suddenly remebered the last thing that happened between both of them.

Flashback

It was very crowded in the club. YG Family was there to celebrate CL US debut success. Her friends from America and Japan was also there. Sony, Diplo, her US manager was there even JB was there to celebrate. The club was packed because people want to see her first performance in Korea after her US debut. The party was wild. She already drink 2 bottles of beer and a shot of tequila—that was from Sony, he insist her to drink it—tonight but she was a strong drinker, she hasn’t feel tipsy at all. Beside her Jiyong already tipsy, of course he is. He has drink lots of tequila shots. Youngbae beside him has tried to stop him. Bu nothing stopped him at all. “He broke up with Kiko,”
“Again ?” Kush asked as he laughed. Their on-off relationship has been known through all YG and Nuthang crew.
“What happened this time ?”
“Kiko didn’t want to come here to you party,”
“Oh I know that, Kiko called me this morning said sorry because she has a photoshoot in Osaka,”
“So why does this brat angry ?”
“They haven’t met for 4 months, oppa. He has the urge, I guess,” Chaerin said to the crowd in the VIP room—Nuthang and some of YG family, the rest of 2NE1 members except Chaerin decided to be in the other booth with the dancers—as she laughed.
“What urge Chaerin-ah ?” Teddy asked, beside her Han Ye Seul was drinking her vodka.
“You know oppa, ,” laughter immediately roared in the room. Youngwoon and Kyungil who just stepped in the room were confuse but decided not to asked, some one will tell us.

The night was wild and it was 2 AM. The rest of 2NE1 members already went home. Sony and Diplo already left the building with some girls. Scooter Braun and Justin Bieber went to airport because they  had a filght to catch. Nuthang and Youngbae still in the VIP room though. Chaerin being the only girl in the room was already drunk thanks to their childish drinking game.

“I think this is enough for today,” Youngbae always the nice one decided to end the party. He already called 2NE1’s manager but no one can come to pick Chaerin up. So he decided to booked a hotel for himself, Jiyong and Chaerin in the hotel—the club was in the highest floor of a five star hotel—below. He got the suite and brought Jiyong and Chaerin with the help of Xin.
“Thanks,” they chat a little and then Xin left.

Youngbae was washing his face when he got a call from his girlfriend. She called to tell him that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter