-1-

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEADLINE NEWS:

WHERE IS CL ???

                After her US debut almost a year ago, 2NE1’s leader CL a.k.a Lee Chaerin has been MIA. No one seem to know her whereabout. Her agency YG Entertaiment also never release any official statement regarding her missing state. Some people speculated that this is the way of her to let people know that 2NE1 is about to disband. But fortunately for Blackjacks—their fans’s name—YGE and her members assured everyone that they’re not going to disband and will going to release new single anytime soon. But we know YGE, their soon is the same for 3 years later. So this one question still linger in people’s minds, where is CL?

Vancouver, 2017

“What are you going to do Rin-ah?”
“Let them be unnie, you know I’m not going to leave 2NE1 right, me and you just taking a break,”
“I’m taking a break because that damn scandal, but you take a pregnancy leave,” Chaerin grin, she caress her almost 9th months big baby bump. It’s been almost six months she left Korea and decided to take a big break and leave to Vancouver along with Bom. No one seem to know who they are. Maybe because she cut her hair bob and dye it dark brown. They also not wearing make up which make a lot difference to their face and like how YG ever told them, make-up make a big difference on their faces.

“Just about a year from now then we can go back to Korea unnie me and my baby,”
“How about me? I’m not going to leave you alone here,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter