Oh Her Baby

Mrs Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish!”

Seunghyun groaned in annoyance when the bow tie he was trying to put on for the past fifteen minutes came out crooked again.

He was seriously thinking of throwing that damn thing away but froze the moment he saw Ha-Eun standing in front of the dressing area.

She was fully dressed in a maroon full length gown.

The dress brought out her curves which were beautifully presented in the right place.

The front revealed the little line of her chest area, which brought out the feminine side of her.

Her hair flowed freely behind the , which made her looked ier than ever.

She was a vision.

She was a goddess.

And she happened to be his wife.

But come to think about it, he did not remember choosing such an outfit for her when they were at the store the other day.

It was too sensual and he preferred himself to be the only one who was able to see all this rather than the guys at the ball later.

“What are you looking at, ert?”

Ha-Eun broke his thoughts as she glared at him in the mirror.

“I…I was just trying to adjust this…”

Seunghyun gave a nervous cough when he was caught red-handed and fumbled on his bow tie clumsily.

“By the way, I don’t remember buying this outfit for you the other day…”

He added as stole another glance at her.

“I found this in my suitcase, and I think my helper took it by mistake. Wae? It doesn’t look good on me, does it?”

Ha-Eun explained and soon started to doubt her decision when he gave her the “not so nice” look.

“It looks too pefect on you and you're going to swept off every guys later which I highly do not want that to happen…”

Seunghyun thought silently but of course he was not intending to let her know about this.

“Well….I think you look fine…but you will look better if…”

Seunghyun replied halfway and walked over to the the wardrobe.

He pulled out a matching shawl and turned her around quickly.

“......you put this around you..…"

He smiled and draped the shawl around her excitedly.

“Anyway, we should get going now..”

Seunghyun announced in content when he had his wife fully wrapped up safely.

“Wait…you haven’t put on this Mr Potty…”

Ha-Eun reminded as she shoved his bow tie in front of him.

“Aish, I'll just put it on in the car later…and by the way....I'm called TOP...you may also address me as honey, darling, oppa, yeobo and baby...anything except Potty....I will very much appreciate with the baby though... ”

Seunghyun groaned and was about to take the bow tie from her when she pushed him to sit onto the bed instead.

"What are you doing...?"

He was about to retort when she pinned him on the bed hardly with both hands.

“Stay still…I'm just going to get this on for you...big baby...”

She ordered and started to put the bow tie for him.

He took the chance and busied himself st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter