Nothing Matters More Than You

Mrs Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I…I’m sorry…”

 Ha-Eun apologized and trembled slightly.

She had been scared stiff when she knew that she was lost, and she was more afraid that Seunghyun would not search for her now.

Seunghyun’s heart softened immediately as soon as he heard her sniffing, and he knew that his poor wife was now crying.

He was not mad at her, it was mere frustration that he could do nothing at the moment to help her.

After all, he was not in Korea now, and there were a lot of places in Paris he himself did not really know where the areas were.

And it’s going to be extremely difficult task to find her now.

 “Alright….I need you to calm down now bae….take a deep breathe…then look around the surrounding…. tell me some of the prominent buildings you can see…then I will know where you are okay…?”

His voice was way gentle than before, even softer than how he used to talk to her.

He did not want to scare her with his voice further.

He knew he has a deep voice, and it was worst when his temper went off.

Ha-Eun listed out a few stores’ names, and Seunghyun looked at the map intensely.

**********************

“Don’t hang up the phone please…. I’m scare…”

Hae-Eun said nervously when the other end went silence.

He thought that Seunghyun has hung up the phone but he did not obviously.

He was just busy reading through the map over and over again.

“You know I won’t do that to you….I will find you bae, no matter where you are….”

He added on confidently.

“Find me please….Seunghyun…I don’t want to be alone here …”

He heard her whimpered at the other end, and it was the first time she actually addressed his name.

“Just stay there and don’t move bae. I'm right here with you..”

Seunghyun coaxed even though he has no idea where she was currently at.

His words comforted her somehow, and now even the nickname which she hated previously sounded so warm to her.

**********************

Another fifteen minutes passed, and Seunghyun was still running on the streets aimlessly.

Half of him needed to find her exact location, and another half of him needed to pacify his frightened wife at the other end.

“Are you arriving..?”

Ha-Eun asked after she put in her last coin.

“Soon…soon…I’ll be there soon....”

Seunghyun told a little white lie.

“You’re lying right…?”

Ha-Eun guesed when she heard him flipping something and it just meant that he was still searching for her location.

“I’m not…I say I will find you…and I....”

Seunghyun assured and was about to say further when the other end went dead.

The line was cut off suddenly.

 “Argh….…”

He cursed as he started running faster.

**********************

Ha-Eun did not even bother putting back the phone in place and slide down onto the floor.

Now all was lost.

She still did not manage to tell him where she was.

And she needed to spend her night here, all alone in this freezing weather.

She hugged her knees and rested her head on top of them, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter