Because.....

Mrs Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stupid, stupid, stupid!!! Damn you, idiotic Potty!!!”

Ha-Eun fumed and marched all the way back to their hotel suite, cursing any swearing words she could come up with.

She could not think of any reason why Seunghyun was so angry with her when all she did was to reunite with a long lost friend.

It was not as if he did not know who Ji-yong was!!!

After all, they were considered as friends too, if not school mates!!!

So what’s wrong with reuniting with a school mate then?

Seunghyun has never lost his temper at her, except once when he lost his patience during the time she went missing but it was nowhere as bad as earlier on.

He was basically screaming at her just now, and he even accused her of flirting with another man.

Frankly speaking, she was not too used to this side of him.

He was scary when he lost his cool and it made her feel like crying when he kept on chiding her.

Luckily, Seunghyun had stopped the car somewhere the hotel vicinity and she had no problem making her way back to the suite on her own.

Taking a new set of sleepwear to the bathroom, she filled the tub with warm water and decided to have a long refreshing bath to ease her frustration.

**********************

Seunghyun sat alone inside the lounge bar, pouring himself a third glass of his favourite red wine.

However, nothing tasted good to him now that his mood was completely ruined by the appearance of Kwon Ji-yong.

He finally got his wish to marry Ha-Eun and he did not wish any one to disrupt his marriage now.

Even though Ha-Eun did not married him on her own accord, he was confident that he will be able to win her heart one day.

He believed that he will be able to move her if he continued to treat her with sincerity.

Moreover, he could feel Ha-Eun was starting to open up to him during their days in Paris.

She no longer show him her irritated face all day long and they even had a great time together just now.

But he could foresee things are going to change with the appearance of the Kwon.

He knew how Ha-Eun was feeling for him since the school days.

It was obvious that this girl had a major crush on him.

Just like most of the girls in the school did.

The Kwon spells danger.

He could easily sweep all the girls under his charm.

He was sensitive towards girls and they felt at ease when hanging out with him.

He was a thoughtful guy who will do a whole chain of event to just celebrate each and every special occasion for his girlfriends.

And he was a man with dress sense.

He dressed fashionably and even all the guys in the school looked up to him.

In short, he was opposite of Ji-yong.

He was bad at expressing himself even though he truly care for someone.

Just like how he always ended up irritating Ha-Eun when all he wanted was to please her.

He was so afraid that Ha-Eun would leave him for the Kwon and he ended up upsetting her again just now.

He did not mean to hurt her but it blew him off completely the moment he saw how she reacted when she saw that man.

The look in her eyes was something he yearned from Ha-Eun but he could not get it from her.

**********************

Ha-Eun fell lazily onto the giant bed after a long bath.

She had spent almost one and the half hour inside the bathroom unknowingly.

The room was beyond quiet and it meant that Seunghyun has not returned since just now.

She took her handphone but there was not even one message nor missed call from him.

Deciding to ignore him, she switched off the lamp and went to bed.

The time seemed to pass extremely slow tonight and the clock in the room ticked noisily.

Ha-Eun was tired, but she could not fall asleep.

She tried to count the lambs but it failed to make her go to sleep.

She did a little exercise but it made her more awake than ever.

Two hours passed but Seunghyun was still nowhere in sight.

“Did that Potty met wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter