Hello Paris

Mrs Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Idiot!!!"

Ha-Eun cursed and folded her arms as she slumbered back onto her seat pouting.

What done was done.

And she could not possibly take back her kiss from him.

Seunghyun wanted to speak up further but decided to keep his mouth shut in case she killed him on the spot.

“Can I get you something to drink, Sir?”

Ha-Eun turned around at the voice of the owner, just in time to see the air-stewardess smiling at the one who just made her mad.

The first two buttons of her uniform were undone, and she was sure that it was not even allowed on a prestige aircraft like this.

She bat an eyelid at Seunghyun shamelessly and she could clearly see her cleavage was at his eye level after she bended down.

She stared at her in disgust but Seunghyun did not seem to catch her intention.

“I would like a wine, please!”

He still gave her a charismatic smile as she walked away in pleasure, joining her group of colleagues who were looking at Seunghyun’s direction, giggling like crazy fan girls.

"And is he stupid? Can't he see that she did that on purpose?

Ha-Eun thought unbelievingly.

And to think she did not even ask for her order.

She was seriously thinking of writing a complaint letter to the airline telling them how their staffs were seducing married men before Seunghyun broke her thoughts.

“Not getting anything?”

He asked when he realized that she did not seem to order any stuff.

“Did she even bother asking what I want when all she did was to check you out?”

Ha-Eun rolled her eyes at him and spurted out in annoyance, acting like one jealous wife which she did not know.

"What is so good about the man beside her? "

She could not understand why all the women were acting as if he was the only man on Earth.

It happened at her wedding, and now even on airplane.

"And is he even that good-looking? Come one, he is just like any other man, with a pair of eyes, one nose and one mouth...that's all..."

She thought silently.

"Well...a pair of mesmerizing eyes, a sharp-pointed noise and one thin kissable lips you mean..."

She thought she heard another voice suddenly telling her.

“You’re cute, you know that! Alright,  I’ll just get you somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter