Is That Thing Call Jealously

Mrs Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Two weeks later*

“Aish….this potty….”

Ha-Eun cursed and pressed the end call when Seunghyun’s call was diverted to his voice mail once again.

She has been trying to reach him since morning but all his calls were left unanswered. There were no replies to all the messages she sent him either.

“How are you feeing..?”

9.15am

“Are you okay…?

9.30am

“Stop working and go to see a doctor…”

10.00am

“Call me NOW….”

10.30am

*Flashback*

Caller: Sis-in-law!!!! I’m so glad to get you on the phone….can you please tell hyung to stop working and go back to rest…?

Ha-Eun: Seungri.....? What’s wrong with him…?

Seungri: He has not been feeling well since he stepped in office…..I told him to go and see a doctor but he just refused….

Ha-Eun: Argh!!! He is so stubborn! I’ll talk to him.

*End of flashback*

********************************

“Good morning! Is Mr Choi around in his office..?”

Ha-Eun asked politely as soon as she reached the office lobby. She decided that she should not continue  to wait for his call and just go and drag him to the doctor directly.

“Good morning Mrs Choi! Wait a second please, I’ll need to check with his PA…”

The young sweet-looking lady stood up and bowed politely to her at once.

She dialed a number of calls but however, it seemed like she was unable to get hold of any people.

“SIS-IN-LAW!!!”

Ha-Eun turned at the high pitch voice and soon broke into a smile when she see the familiar face.

The last time she saw him was at their wedding and he is still the same as what she remembered; a cheeky, playful and friendly guy.

“Nice to see here, sis-in-law!”

Seungri walked towards her with a big broad smile.

“I'm glad to see you too, Seungri! And tell me where is that stubborn man..?”

She asked, earning a loud chuckle from the younger man at once.

“Only you can address hyung like this. He is busy shooting a commercial now, let me show you there…”

Seungri offered.

********************************

The shooting scene was extremely quiet when both of them stepped into the area.

 Seungri excused himself from Ha-Eun to help out with the shooting.

Ha-Eun saw Seunghyun was dressed smartly in a white shirt with grey sweat accompanied with a pair of black pants, and his hair was dyed to blond.

Needless to say, he was looking especially good today.

He sat on the sofa alone, and a woman soon joined him a while later.

Ha-Eun recognized that beautiful woman. She was Park Bom, Seunghyun’s personal assistant and they met twice before.

“Ms Bom, please shift yourself closer to President Choi! And the camera to start rolling now…”

The directer spoke and the filming commenced.

“President Choi, please take Ms Bom’s hand now and look at each other with love…please remember you are portraying yourself as a couple who is deeply in love…”

Seunghyun did as what he was told and gazed into Park Bom’s eyes deeply.

“Good…good…that’s it….President Choi…now put your other free hand around her shoulder and pull her closer…and Ms Bom…get ready to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter