The Meeting Of The Kwon

Mrs Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha-Eun folded her arms as she leaned against the wall, watching Seunghyun taking the fifth call during the past fifteen minutes.

He promised to show her around Paris for the entire day as they have yet to go around the country as soon as they stepped in here.

All they did besides attending those boring balls and functions was to have some simple meals around the hotel vicinity.

Well, they did go to the park for an evening walk once but before Ha-Eun managed to catch the sun set, Seunghyun needed to go back to the hotel to resume his work.

After the last incident, he forbade her to leave his sight totally once they stepped out of the hotel, much to her dismay.

“Last one, I promised..”

Seunghyun mouthed to her as soon as he caught her looking at him.

Not that she was complaining but then, they needed to leave Korea the day after and it was the only day left to tour around the country.

She knew his work was important but still, her heart was dying to explore the place.

He had brought her along to an art exhibition.

She thought that it will be a boring trip at first since she knew nuts about paintings.

But then, she realized that she was wrong.

She was captivated by the art gallery as soon as she stepped her foot in.

It was way larger than she has imagined.

The place was fully occupied with the famous work of different artists.

Each painting carried a different story behind it and she found it interesting to discover them one by one.

Seunghyun has been very helpful along the way as he explained each painting patiently to her.

She could sense the enthusiasm he had for these art works.

His eyes were full of passion when he looked at the paintings.

This was something that could make him really happy and she heard him going on and on talking about the paintings until he was caught on the phone.

********************************

 “What’s ….this….?”

Ha-Eun was caught in surprise when a bouquet of flowers appeared in front of her suddenly.

“For you…to make up for the time waiting for me all this while…”

Seunghyun appeared behind her as he gave her a charming smile.

She did not know when he disappeared and did not know how he managed to get her something out of the blue.

Nevertheless, it was sweet of him.

“Erm…thanks…”

She blushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter