The Plan

Mrs Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You heard me….”

Ha-Eun muttered and walked away from Seunghyun. Judging from the tone of his voice, it was obvious that he heard what she was talking about just now.

“Have you guys been contacting behind my back…?”

He growled and marched towards her who was now seated on the giant bed.

“We did not contact behind your back! Ji-yong oppa…..I mean…he just called me once the other day…”

Ha-Eun explained and quickly changed Ji-yong’s name to a mere him when she caught Seunghyun glaring at her. She knew that he didn’t like her to address him with an oppa especially.

“Damn, I knew it! What does he want from you now..?”

He asked irritably and joined her on the bed.

“Cool it Seunghyun! You always fly into rage the moment I mentioned him. How am I going to discuss things with you if you are acting like this…?”

Ha-Eun reasoned.

“Fine!!! I…say…what…does….he….want…from…you..?”

Seunghyun inhaled deeply and spoke each and every single word slowly to curb his raising temper.

“He suggested that I could help him out with the bakery since I told him I’m bored staying at home doing nothing…”

Ha-Eun stated and looked at Seunghyun cautiously to see if there is sign of further explosion.

“WHAT THE…..!!!!! NO….I’m not letting you do this…”

Seunghyun was about to curse but held back at the last moment when Ha-Eun stared at him.

However, it was still a big flat no of course.

“But why…? I’m bored at home and I really want to do some work…”

Ha-Eun protested hopefully.

“I told you just now…you can come and help me if you want to work. If you do not want to be my PA, I’ll arrange something else for you. My company has tons of different positions and I don’t believe that you cannot find one that suit you....”

Seunghyun stated as a matter of fact.

“But I told you I’m not familiar in your line of business….I’m only interested in pastries all along and you should know that…”

Ha-Eun pointed out.

“Fine…then I will just set up one store for you if that’s what you really want…I still do not see the need for you to work for him…”

Seunghyun proposed firmly.

“That’s not the point, Seunghyun! I will not be able to cope if you just open one store for me to manage suddenly…I need to go over to learn how to manage the bakery business. How about this? I promise you that once I got the hang out of it, I’ll leave immediately, alright? And by the time, I will gladly accept your offer to set up a store for me…”

Ha-Eun suggested.

“You don’t have to work for him to learn how to run a bakery business… I’ll get someone to coach you personally….anyway running any type of business is the same concept…”

Seunghyun insisted stubbornly.

“Forget it…”

Ha-Eun shook her head and decided to just go to sleep. She knew there was no room for negotiation as long as it involves Ji-yong and nothing could get inside his thick and stubborn head now.

********************************

 “Morning….”

Seunghyun greeted when he came down from the bedroom and saw Ha-Eun eating her breakfast at the dining table.

She muttered a soft morning restlessly before she returned her attention to the book she was reading.

Her sulking face was killing Seunghyun inside, especially when he knew he was the one who caused it. He would have given her everything and anything just to make her smile, except for the fact that she wanted to go and work for Ji-yong.

“Do you want to go to office today with me…?”

Seunghyun broke the deafening silence after they ate their breakfast in peace. He missed the days when they could talk non-stop during breakfast, even if they were just bickering. He just hoped that she could change her mind and decided to forsake the idea of working with that damn guy.

“Fine…I’m not pushing you into anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter