I Will Find You, No Matter Where

Mrs Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun has been searching around the vicinity for the past half an hour.

He asked the hotel staffs, but no one seemed to see Ha-Eun leaving.

Anxiety began to build up within him when all the bad thoughts came flowing in his mind.

She could not even speak the native language here.

And worst still, crime rate was unusually high in Paris.

What if she met with some mishaps…?

What if she was robbed…?

Or what if she met some bad guys and …”

He did not even want to think about it.

He cannot let anything happen to her.

“Think, Choi Seunghyun! Where can she be..?”

He forced himself to think but his mind just went into a complete blank.

**********************

Ha-Eun started taking a small walk around the vicinity initially.

Deciding that there was nothing much to see around the grand hotel, she then walk further down the streets.

There was a street performance going on and she stayed there to watch for some time.

She walked down further after the crowd dispersed, and was attracted by the different cafés and bakeries down the entire street.

She had long forgotten how long she spent her time looking at the different type of cakes that were displayed along the windows.

The sky turned a complete darkness when Ha-Eun stepped out of the last bakery store. Taking a look at her watch, she was shocked when she realized how late it was.

“Damn! That potty is definitely going to scream my head off later! Why hasn’t he called me?”

She mumbled as she opened her clutch, just to realize that her phone was not with her.

“Ah…no wonder….I better rush back now..”

She cursed herself mentally for being so careless and was about to make her way back just to realize…..

 

Where is this place…?

 

Her hotel building was nowhere in sight now, and the surrounding looked foreign to her.

She started to run a little north up the streets, but the route does not seem the way back to the hotel.

 She raced back to her initial location and decided to try the opposite route, but then, this route did not seem to be too familiar to her either.

Panic start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter