Hello! I am the new co-author! :)

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

Hi everyone! I am the new co-author for this fic, and i hope to materialise my SJ fantasies through writing (hahahaha, that above sentence sounds bad). At the mo, I am doing only Teukkie, Heechul, Donghae. Eunhyuk and Siwon cos I am kinda stuck at the other members. Give me time to let my imagination wander aye! 

I shall write 2 scenarios first. And apologies, I have this huge inclination to beat around the bush and to describe everything in sight, so my narrative would be much longer than the original author's as i have this flaw to over-describe. please forgive me. 

Hope you liked this! :)


(oh my gawd. i deleted the whole part I just wrote. Damn it)

 

You and your boyfriend were walking around this extremely crowded shopping area where you lost your BF in the crowd:

Leeteuk: 

"Teukkie!" you called out. But your voice is drowned in the noise of the crowd. "Teuk ah!" You were being pushed further and further behind by the mad crowd. From where you were, you saw Teuk turn around, his face spelt a mixture of astonishment and pure panic. He scanned the crowd anxiously trying to locate you. He spotted you, your face lost and confused in your efforts to locate him. He hurried over to where your yellow hoodie was bobbing up and down in the crazy crowd.

"I am sorry! I will not let go of your hand again okay?" He flashed his dimpled smile, though relief was apparent, his smile was also tinged with thousands of apologies. 

His long fingers wrapped around your hand tightly, as if to reassure you that he is going to hold on to his promise. 

 

Heechul: 

You were losing grip of the edge of Heechul's jacket that you were grabbing. Seconds later, you were lost to the crowd. From where you were, Heechul seemed quite oblivious of your absence. Then he spun around, not giving a damn to how many people in the crowd he had hit. You were pretty happy for a while, that you were lost in the crowd, cos then you witnessed how anxious and frustrated Heechul looked while he was trying to detect you in the throngs of people coming at him, though you also know very well that he will never admit to any of those emotions, not even when he is rolling in his grave.

"Aish! This girl. Can't you even hold my hand properly?" Heechul came over, the anxiety in his face sublimated, leaving only his frustration. He then swung his arm around your shoulder. "Don't get lost again." 

 

Donghae:

"Donghae ah!" Your fingers were slowly slipping from his as the crowd formed a widening rift between you. It took Donghae 2.64826 seconds to react but by the time he turned his head to where you stood, you were pushed further and further from him into the crowd. Donghae looked around frantically, his round eyes glazed with fear and concern. When he finally tracked you, he jostled over as fast as he could, politely apologising to about 20 people along to way. Panting, he finally came to where you stood.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Don't leave me again alright? I am going to hold your hands tightly this time." Donghae expressed his concern over his lost girlfriend, then he slipped your fingers into his, continuing your journey into the mad crowd.

 

Eunhyuk:

You already had trouble spotting his red jacket in front of you. "Darn, this guy is so oblivious that I am no longer beside him." you cursed inwardly as you watched Hyuk speaking to the non-existent you beside him. He turned around, apparently confused. You see him jumping up and down on the spot, on hand on his hip, the other on his cap. After he spotted you 20m away, he ran over, elbowing several ahjummas in the process. 

"Hey! Where were you!" Though you see that his he was apologetic, he refused to apologise. Hyuk gave a small pout and asked if you were angry with him (well, of course you should be, but because he is so awesomely cute... you just couldn't find it in your heart to hold a grudge against him.).

For the rest of your journey, he looked over to check if you are beside him. Every 5 seconds.

 

Siwon:

Within seconds of you losing contact with his fingers, Siwon turned around, his height giving him an advantage over the crowd. His brows creased in concentration as he tried to spot you in the crowd. He scanned the mad crowd rushing at him, trying to find his girlfriend, and then he walked over. 

"I am so sorry! I should have held you a little more tightly! Are you okay?" He bombarded you with questions as he gave a sheepish dimpled smile (quite enough to melt anyone's heart, really) as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders gently as his strong arms manoeveured you through the crowd.

 


It was a bright Saturday morning and you made your way to the SJ dorm. The other members all happen to have schedules for the morning except your bias. And you decide to make breakfast for him. 

 

Leeteuk: 

He walks out in his cute PJs, bleary eyes and messy orange hair. You knew he was dead-tired, after his never-ending schedule the past few days, but his eyes brightened at the sight of you preparing breakfast for him. 

"What are you preparing?" He immediately came over and sniffs around and tries to help out. Convinced that he can't do much to help you, he sits on the countertop and strikes up a conversation.

(Only that you were too engrossed in talking, so the pancakes and waffles were all slightly burnt in the end. Teuk doesn't mind though, and piles the margarine and maple syrup on the waffles like it were bread from heaven.) :)

 

Heechul:

You heard the door yank open, some angry shuffling of feeet before..."YAAAHHH! STOP TINKERING AROUND THE KITCHEN IF YOU CAN'T COOK! KYUUU..." Heechul's eyed widened and his mouth formed a comical "OH!" when he saw you in the kitchen. MorningHee is just too adorable to ignore. His Pink Panther PJs and lime green socks were a clashing highlight. 

Heechul, being himself, doesn't compliment others easily. And you being his girlfriend has no exceptions. He commented that he smelt something burning, but does not lift a finger to help, all the while just sitting at the dining table, looking at you bustling in the kitchen FOR HIM. 

You brought him his breakfast, waffles and hotdogs with scrambled eggs by the side. He gave it a sniff, and like a snobbish food connoiseur, he wrinkled up his nose and left the table. 

"Heechulllll!" you cried out, feeling offended, only to find him whipping out his iPhone and taking a photo of it. You heard him mutter under his breath "The worst breakfast ever." 

Clearly, he was tweeting. You pulled out your own phone and saw that Chul had mentioned you in a Twitpic.

"Breakfast made for me. Don't you wish you have it too? :)" 

 

Donghae:

"Ryeowookie, are you preparing breakfast? Don't you have schedules today?" Donghae poked his head into the kitchen before realising it was you. "Do you need help?" He asked brightly, excited that the both of you are preparing breakfast together like a real cute couple.

You instructed him to cut up the sausages and he obediently did. But when you came around to check, only half the sausages were left. As it turns out, Donghae ate the other half, while cutting them up.

You were exasperated with him, but he said cheekily "We could always have more scrambled eggs!" before pecking you on the cheek.  

 

Eunhyuk:

(I have a feeling Hyukkie is one hard one to wake up, he never seemed like a morning person to me. So lets just assume he woke up on his own accord, while you are preparing breakfast aye?)

You saw a figure clad in bright blue PJs with birds printed on them shuffling towards the kitchen from one of the rooms.

"Oh! You are here?" He rubbed his sleepy eyes. Hyuk shuffled around the kitchen with his eyes half-closed, then concluded, "I will help to wash the dishes okay?" Then he shuffled out. 

The next thing you knew, you heard his snores from the kitchen as Hyuk has crashed on the couch while waiting for breakfast to be served. 

 

Siwon:

"Good morning dear!" He said chirpily as he poked his head into the kitchen. Siwon walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your middle. before resting his chin on your shoulders. 

Siwon doesn't help with the cooking. And you were glad he didn't. But he helped to set the table, then he sat down and picked up his newspaper. Though he seemed to be reading, he was really just concentrating at the sight of you lovingly preparing his breakfast, grinning like the Joker from Batman the whole time.