part 5

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

 

 

 

 

 

 

i decided to update because none of the people i have subscribed to have updated T^T


You've caught the flu and your boyfriend has a full schedule for the next week:

 

 

 

Heechul: he texts you while he is in make up, scolding you for being unwell, but he orders food for you for every meal so you don't miss meals.

Leeteuk: he hires an ahjumma caretaker to look after you and cook for you. When he is free he rings you to check up on you.

Sungmin: he wakes up extra early, even if it means not getting sleep to cook rice soup for you, he brings it over with medicine and makes sure you finish it all.

Donghae: he rings you even if it's just for a minute and he texts you, when he gets back from schedules he leaves a pot of soup and some rice in your kitchen.

Kyuhyun: he texts you and rings you daily, unsure of what to do in a situation like this.

Siwon: He changes his schedule around so that he has at least an hour a day to look after you, feeding medicine and trying his best to cook a decent meal, even if you object.

Eunhyuk: he texts you and rings you to make sure you have taken medication and to make sure your fever isn't running too high.

Ryeowook: he cooks several meals for you and leaves them in the freezer for days he can't make it with freshly made food. Even if his eyes are drooping from the lack of sleep, he still tries his best to come and see you.

Yesung: He brings over ddangkoma and his other turtles to accompany you along with some cold and flu medicine. He also leaves money with you so that you can order food when you're hungry.

 


You're going to go overseas to study english:

Heechul: he complains and gets mad, telling you to just leave, he walks off but then comes running back, hugging you and crying.

Leeteuk: he tells you to do whatever you wish to do, and to follow your dreams, but deep down he has his fingers crossed, hoping you'd say no.

Sungmin: he ignores what you just said and continues to talk about something else, hoping you wouldn't even consider it.

Donghae: he suddenly panics and asks why, not wanting someone else to leave him

Kyuhyun: he smiles and tells you that he'll go where ever you go, but you know he's an idol so in the end he has to stay, Evvil maknae plans, succsess.

Siwon: He nods and accepts your decision, but he goes over different options with you just in case you change your mind and decide to stay.

Eunhyuk: he becomes hysterical, not knowing what to do and he ends up crying.

Ryeowook: he convinces you to study in Korea instead, with all his pleading and aegyo and puppy pouts.

Yesung: he stares at you, and asks you if you're serious after a looooong pause.